Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.S. Marshals in Montgomery, Alabama called the U.S. Marshals after receiving a tip that 30-year-old Ibraheem Yazeed was possibly in the area of Pine Forest and I-10 in Escambia County.

Around 11 p.m. Thursday night, Yazeed must have been spooked by the increased law enforcement presence, so he ran, an agent said. Channel 3 News was on the scene when Marshals captured Yazeed hiding in a brushy area near I-10 and Pine Forest.
U.S. Marshals arrest man wanted in Escambia County for Aniah Blanchard's disappearance

Here’s an article detailing his arrest accompanied by pictures of him being arrested. U.S. Marshals arrest man wanted in Escambia County for Aniah Blanchard's disappearance

The video from the link above is him being taken away on a stretcher and yelling that “they hit me in my face for no reason, why?!”

LOLLLL because they probably have got evidence of what you did to a beautiful innocent young lady, you ***. They should punch him in the other eye, make it even.

In an ambulance "complaining of chest pains".

Guess he was not in a hurry to be thrown into jail. :rolleyes:

Kudos to the police. No mucking about in finding him. Well done!

Last edited:
If the police knew his identity, why wouldn’t they just have gone straight to posting his pic with his name and say he was wanted? I don’t think they had a clue who he was until he was identified by the person who tipped them off, just like they said.

So glad they have him in custody.

I'm so thankful he's back behind bars and won't be able to hurt anyone else. And because he didn't meet the conditions of his previous bond, there's no chance he'll be let go again.

My hope is that he realizes quickly that he may be facing capital charges and tells LE where Aniah is.

My heart breaks for Aniah's family. Aniah was not found with him.
No but she still could be with an accomplice or someone in his circle. What was the motive here? LE mentioned a car jacking but they wrecked the car and dumped it so not sure their intent was to just steal the car. Could the intent have been SA and murder? Maybe but given his past history and potential involvement in gang activity i’m leaning towards a crime involving prostitution or sex trafficking. Which means they would need her alive. Could they have her in a prostitution home somewhere? Moo

If the police knew his identity, why wouldn’t they just have gone straight to posting his pic with his name and say he was wanted? I don’t think they had a clue who he was until he was identified by the person who tipped them off, just like they said.

So glad they have him in custody.

No but she still could be with an accomplice or someone in his circle. What was the motive here? LE mentioned a car jacking but they wrecked the car and dumped it so not sure their intent was to just steal the car. Could the intent have been SA and murder? Maybe but given his past history and potential involvement in gang activity i’m leaning towards a crime involving prostitution or sex trafficking. Which means they would need her alive. Could they have her in a prostitution home somewhere? Moo

I have that thought as well. Aniah is a beautiful, wholesome girl. And that may be why she was chosen.

Thank god they caught him! He must have started fleeing south once his pic/name was out there. Now we just have to find Aniah.

I wonder if he left the gas station to go out and tell his partner(s) in the car that they have a potential victim in the store. One could have driven the silver/grey car and one could have been lurking or hiding by her car to ambush her when she came out and either forced her to drive or drove car with her in it. They wouldn't have wanted to leave either of the cars just sitting at the Chevron. Then at some point, they could have consolidated into just their car and dumped hers. Of course, in my theory, I still cannot make sense of those Snapchat messages. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong