GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but I thought "I don't want to protect her" tied right into the story he glommed onto that Tammy suggested, with the aim of getting him to confess to something that they could arrest him for. IE he didn't want to protect SW and take the rap for her for killing the kids. Nearly exactly as what Tammy suggested. And, later in February he confessed again that he hadn't thought of that angle until Tammy suggested it.
But others have their POVs, and I too find it very weird that she was driving down that freeway near his house right at the time he would be committing murder or disposal of bodies.
IMO, again, just one of the opinions on this board, I don't discount that she went to his house the night of 12 August, possibly during or after the 111 minute call. Both NK and CW were self-servingly vague about what they talked about for 2 hours right before a family massacre. She hadn't seen him since the night before, IMO she had been putting an extreme ultimatum on him since SW/CW got back from NC, and it increased exponentially that weekend. But, IMO, she wasn't there when the murders took place, and took no physical part in the actual killings.

I'm sure that her phone pinged near the house at around 6am. That's what seems so strange. There would be no reason for her to be there when she was aware SW would be home from her trip. Just feels like a lot of questions should have been asked of NK which weren't.

I'm sure that her phone pinged near the house at around 6am. That's what seems so strange. There would be no reason for her to be there when she was aware SW would be home from her trip. Just feels like a lot of questions should have been asked of NK which weren't.
BBM

Yes. Regardless where we stand on NK’s involvement, that’s the one thing I think most of us would agree on.

JMO, but I always felt or wondered if he wanted SW’s and girls’ medical records sealed because it might show the extent of medical diseases they had, and he felt it could be used against him. Like he just couldn’t handle the chronic aspect of the issues, stress, cost, etc.

I'm not well versed on HIPAA so I don't know what he would or would not have had access to. In the end, I think he wanted the girls' records sealed because all of that info coming out at trial would've only made him more of a monster, if that's even possible.

I think we discussed this threads ago, her phone pinged off a tower in Frederick and we *thought* that it could be on her route to work.

GUILTY - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Last edited:
JMO, but I always felt or wondered if he wanted SW’s and girls’ medical records sealed because it might show the extent of medical diseases they had, and he felt it could be used against him.
Maybe he wanted the records sealed because of the rumours that SW was lying about the health issues. The records would have cleared this rumours.

Okay. We have four (4) confessions from CW (that we know of)!

1. The first where he blamed Shanann.

2. The confession prior to the guilty plea that DA Roark didn’t fully believe.

3. The Feb. 2019 confession.

4. The letters.

None of the confessions match, all contain lies, and all contradict each other on various points! So, what is the truth and the purpose?

IMHO;

1. CW is desperate for an attorney and is trying to draw attention before attention completely wanes.

2. CW doesn’t want live the rest of his life in prison!

3. Somewhere in his broken mind CW thinks he can change things! So he throws everything against the wall in hopes something will stick!

4, CW is NOT very intelligent, combined with severe psychiatric issues!

We’ll hear from him again.

Last edited:
Welcome RubyTuesday2910, with your first post. :):):)
I wonder if you have been lurking here, during this horrid case.

Thanks for welcoming me :)

You´re right. I am interested in criminal cases for a couple of years now, but this case is the first one that I´ve followed from the very beginning and that made it different for me. I tried to step away from it when I found myself crying like a baby through the whole sentencing. But his prison interview and the leaks of the books got me enraged again. I wish that this P.O.S and his crazy momma would just shut up and rot silently, but I don´t think that this will happen soon. Maybe there is more to come. With his new found religion and some hints like “dark things in NK´s apartment”, I would not wonder if he comes up with “the devil made me do it” in a few years. Maybe he already talks that way with some of his delusional pen pals.

I think he wants to punish momma Watts with putting out all the horrific details while she is ignoring reality by defending him and blaming Shanann.
And maybe he also wants to punish NK for leaving him alone after the crime. He hints her involvement, the “dark things”, his silence about who gave him the oxy (I do not believe the oxy-story in any way, MOO. And I do not believe that NK is guilty of anything else than of having a nasty character) and so on. If he would want to protect her, he would just shut up.
He is pretty angry, MOO. Or pretty stupid. Or both. I tend to believe both.
But enough of him. He isn´t worth the attention.

I will go back to lurking, because I´m german and writing in a different language is kind of difficult for me. I want to end this by saying:

Rest in Peace, beautiful Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico. Watching you interact with each other in your videos was incredibly sad and incredibly heartwarming at the same time. This horror should never have happened.

Thanks for welcoming me :)

You´re right. I am interested in criminal cases for a couple of years now, but this case is the first one that I´ve followed from the very beginning and that made it different for me. I tried to step away from it when I found myself crying like a baby through the whole sentencing. But his prison interview and the leaks of the books got me enraged again. I wish that this P.O.S and his crazy momma would just shut up and rot silently, but I don´t think that this will happen soon. Maybe there is more to come. With his new found religion and some hints like “dark things in NK´s apartment”, I would not wonder if he comes up with “the devil made me do it” in a few years. Maybe he already talks that way with some of his delusional pen pals.

I think he wants to punish momma Watts with putting out all the horrific details while she is ignoring reality by defending him and blaming Shanann.
And maybe he also wants to punish NK for leaving him alone after the crime. He hints her involvement, the “dark things”, his silence about who gave him the oxy (I do not believe the oxy-story in any way, MOO. And I do not believe that NK is guilty of anything else than of having a nasty character) and so on. If he would want to protect her, he would just shut up.
He is pretty angry, MOO. Or pretty stupid. Or both. I tend to believe both.
But enough of him. He isn´t worth the attention.

I will go back to lurking, because I´m german and writing in a different language is kind of difficult for me. I want to end this by saying:

Rest in Peace, beautiful Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico. Watching you interact with each other in your videos was incredibly sad and incredibly heartwarming at the same time. This horror should never have happened.
Great post! Thanks for breaking out of lurk mode to share your thoughts. For what it’s worth, your English appears to be better than mine and it’s all I speak.

My kids are 8, 5 and 3, so we watch a lot of Disney Jr around here.

Every time we hear or sing Mickey’s hot dog song, I think of that video where CW is singing it.

It’s just something that’s been heavy on me. It’s startling to be on the floor playing with your kids, and then all the details and horrors of this case hit you.

Poor Shannan, Belle, Celeste and Nico. You were too good for this world.

I hope his "own hell" increases exponentially over the next 50 years.

It will. I have absolutely no doubt about this. For now, the outside world still has a certain amount of interest in him. We’re only fifteen months in from his vile murders. Imagine though, fifteen, twenty, thirty years from now. Who will give a cr@p about him then? His parents may well have passed on, the starry-eyed twits who are visiting him now, they’ll have moved on...he’ll have nothing and nobody. I hope he will begin to understand that his ‘own hell’ here on Earth, it’s nothing compared to what awaits him when he finally shuffles off his mortal coil.

CW’s confession in the letters reeks with inconsistencies and lies! There are serious questions that need to be asked/considered;

What was Shanann doing when CW went to the girls room? There is no way, in the middle of a discussion/argument, that she would have just waited patiently for CW to return to continue their discussion/argument!

If the girls were smothered with a pillow or blanket why were NO fibers found in their lungs?

When DA Rourk described Bella’s injuries, the injuries were to the mouth and buttocks. DA Rourk made no mention of bruising to her eyes! in fact, DA Rourk said the girls were murdered by CW holding his hand over their nose and mouth.

How is it possible that a man of CW’s size and strength failed in his first attempt to murder both of his daughters? We know he was focused on eliminating his family completely so he could have a life with NK! He was determined!

If he did fail in his first attempt, how is it possible that two traumatized, terrified little girls didn’t try to flee or hide, but instead went directly to their attacker? That defies all logic! We know that CW made arrangements, ahead of time, to be alone and undisturbed at the Certi tank location, so it stands to reason that he would also have planned the events that occurred BEFORE he transported the bodies.

I would love for a psychologist or psychiatrist to comment on CW’s changing story, he was possessed (demon or NK), it just happened and he had no control, he planned it and was in control, his supposedly leaving Shanann during an argument/discussion to murder the girls while Shanann waited quietly in bed for CW to return and finish the argument/discussion (that never happened, she was too good of a Mother and her protective instincts would have kicked in), his dead daughters waking up,, daughters visiting him in prison, etc! It is all so insane. Or is it meant to appear that way?

I do believe we will hear from CW again.

Edited by me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads