Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is hilarious, he is saying they hit him for no reason.. yet he is a man that jumps 77 year old men and beats them to near death and robs them for no reason.

I wish they would have stomped his head out on the curb multiple times, but sadly they would probably try to make a big news piece about the cops instead of focusing on this piece of trash being on the streets still.

OMG yes. So glad they didn't because that'd be a whole new discussion. You reap what you sow you .

The only reason that old guy is alive is because they were driving erratically and police stopped them, For sure he was going to kill him. Imagine being out on bond for kidnapping and attempted murder and then allegedly doing it again, obviously thinks he is invincible. Holding out hope for Aniah, but it does not look too good.

As far as the outrage we all share about the fact that this dude has been charged so many times and never indicted, I agree with the poster upthread who talked about how easy it is for guys like this to get away by rolling on a "bigger fish". Someone also mentioned the judges as surely some of this weight is on them as well. But I would also add that we have a DA problem in this country. Someone mentioned charges not having enough accompanying evidence. How on earth do you have an elderly beating victim who survives without enough evidence? Not buying it. Not all are trying to keep them off the streets. It is a growing problem.

@Iggy2020
The only reason that old guy is alive is because they were driving erratically and police stopped them, For sure he was going to kill him. Imagine being out on bond for kidnapping and murder and then allegedly doing it again, obviously thinks he is invincible. Holding out hope for Aniah, but it does not look too good.

Agreed. And yes, he has been invincible every other time, too. He had confidence he would get away with it and he did. Someone is responsible for that and should be held accountable.

Also, I just want to say that he was a sight whining and crying while being transported. NO one cares, dude. No one.

This case highlights so much goodness in the Blanchard family and so much evil in the POI as well as his associates. I hope and pray Aniah is alive and can heal from her experience and return to her family. I can’t stop thinking about her Mom and how horrible this situation has been for her.

Regarding the idea that auto text might change “Ebro” to “Eric” on a smart phone, I just tried this on my smartphone, and my phone kept “Ebro” and made no attempt to change the name to anything else. I think either the POI/one of his accomplices sent those texts or she was given a fake name and didn’t know it. Either way, I think “Eric” was always an alias name given to prevent attention from the real suspects.

"i am relieved that we can finally obtain some answers and locate our daughter,'' said Blanchard’s stepmother, Yashiba Blanchard. “I am prayerful that the Lord touches this young man’s heart so he will be honest and truthful and tell the authorities where our daughter is located.”

"These have been some long days and extremely sleepless nights,'' she said. “I feel as if the Lord has heard our cries and the community’s cries for help with finding our daughter. We are continue to put our trust in God and pray that Chief Register and the APD with other law enforcement bring us Aniah and justice.”
Aniah Blanchard kidnapping suspect Ibraheem Yazeed captured by U.S. Marshals in Pensacola
Yes Yashiba we are all praying with you
z case

Who, and where are the accomplices? Somebody mentioned obtaining IY phone records now that they've hit him, but, if they've known he was involved the whole time, then wouldn't they already have that info unless, of course, he has a burner.

I'm finding it hard to believe they didn't know he was involved from the time they obtained the footage from the Chevron. Surely, they have face recognition software, and, with his violent history, he'd be the first one I'd look at.

Also, how dare he cry police brutality to the reporters and make that face for his mugshot. I can't imagine anyone feels sorry for him. He needs to start talking.
1. You people have ridiculously high standards for the police lol so they're going to do facial recognition software immediately from a 420p gas station vid of a random guy? Possible but shouldnt be expected lol. It is more likely several other people committed the crime from her family, one of her new male friends, female friend, or her roommate or someone like that than some random guy in the store she saw for a second.

2. I know this may be weird to some but broke people still use prepaid phones lol.

Walt Harris’s Daughter Aniah Blanchard: Latest Case Update | Heavy.com
"According to AL.com, the arrest came off the I-10 Pine Forest Road exit in Escambia County. There was a short foot pursuit, and tracking dogs were used to apprehend Yazeed, the newspaper reported. The mugshot released by the Escambia County jail showed Yazeed with a bruised, swollen eye. However, there was, so far, no sign of Aniah.
yazeed19.jpg

Florida mugshotIbraheem Yazeed

jailbookingsheet.png

Thank god they caught him! He must have started fleeing south once his pic/name was out there. Now we just have to find Aniah.

I wonder if he left the gas station to go out and tell his partner(s) in the car that they have a potential victim in the store. One could have driven the silver/grey car and one could have been lurking or hiding by her car to ambush her when she came out and either forced her to drive or drove car with her in it. They wouldn't have wanted to leave either of the cars just sitting at the Chevron. Then at some point, they could have consolidated into just their car and dumped hers. Of course, in my theory, I still cannot make sense of those Snapchat messages. MOO

He had a co-conspirator in the crime he is out on bond for who was a female. She could have been handed the phone and responded. Your theory matches what LE said about whatever happened, occurred at the Chevron. Hoping Aniah is alive and being held somewhere.

1. You people have ridiculously high standards for the police lol so they're going to do facial recognition software immediately from a 420p gas station vid of a random guy? Possible but shouldnt be expected lol. It is more likely several other people committed the crime from her family, one of her new male friends, female friend, or her roommate or someone like that than some random guy in the store she saw for a second.

2. I know this may be weird to some but broke people still use prepaid phones lol.

It was interesting to me that so many agencies became involved in this so quickly. From my understanding, the US Marshalls become involved when they believe they're dealing with a fugitive, or possible fugitive, I may be wrong on that. I can download an app on my phone which allows me to match faces with photos, therefore, I don't feel it's far fetched notion that the FBI, Homeland Security, local police departments, US Marshalls, etc. have that capability, and IY is in the system. The last place Aniah was seen was in that gas station...that's the first place I'd go, and I'm not in Law Enforcement.

As for your second point, I'm not sure where you're going with that. Would you please elaborate on your point (may be too early for me to get it).

Poor people also don’t have $28,000 to post bond in 24 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff