CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is Hatch, they don't even really need her. They've already nailed his coffin shut. She's kinda just the "icing on the cake." More for us, than the prosecution :)

I totally agree.

The prosecution may feel they have to call her to the stand just so the jury doesnt think they are trying to avoid her. The prosecution probably already knows they wont get anything substantial from her. They may call her to the stand just to show the jury they did try to question her.

That's precisely my point... She couldn't possibly have left for Idaho directly from the condo, as SandySQL's timeline suggests. I'm just looking for a detailed report of her phone pings on the 24th.

There can't possibly be a detailed ping report. KK has testified that she destroyed her burner phone on November 25th, and her personal phone on December 4th. Without the electronic data stored on the phone itself, any ping information is random gleanings searching specific calls or locations based on information provided to LE by KK. Comprehensive ping data is normally only saved by Verizon for a week. Most of the phone data presented in this case is taken directly from PF's phone(s). IMO

Wow! KK’s account is stunningly similar.

It also sounds like did the same thing to Kelsey—well before he killed her.

Some might call that a pattern.
He killed Kelsey because she wouldn't obey. He couldn't control her. It angered him.
The difference is this young woman did not have a child.
He saw Baby K as property and he wasn't going pay child support again never!
That woman got out by the skin of her teeth.
And yes I do believe at some point he was going to end KK's life. She knew the truth. ( The timing of her death would correspond to the time when she became useless to him.)

I am astounded at the amount of detail KK has provided. Except for the lame snippets where she tries to make herself look better in all this...impossible in my opinion...I tend to think she’s laying it out truthfully. By the time forensics and other experts finish corroborating her information and building on it, that house the defense talked about in their opening statements, is going to look like a massive island fortress with a 2000 foot deep granite foundation. The defense’s side of the case will be like them tossing paper airplanes against it.
The prosecution’s case is way stronger than I thought it was.

Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV
Today’s the only day of the trial that I’ll miss. I’m off to see one of my best friends marry the love of his life. Enjoy your weekend!

Awwwww, he posted the proposal photo.

Have a great time Sam! You will be the celebrity at the wedding for sure

So far, I've found this verification that the creature left the condo much earlier than 7:30. She was with PF by 5 pm. So the fire was likely started before PF headed off to pick up pizza. Whew! I feel better now.

After cleaning, Kenney and Frazee went to Nash Ranch to retrieve Berreth’s body, according to Frazee's affidavit. Cell towers pinged all three of their phones near Cripple Creek between 5 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. The affidavit says that they drove the tote carrying Berreth’s body from Nash Ranch back to Frazee’s home in Florissant.

Kelsey Berreth case timeline: Everything we know so far

So far, I've found this verification that the creature left the condo much earlier than 7:30. She was with PF by 5 pm. So the fire was likely started before PF headed off to pick up pizza. Whew! I feel better now.

After cleaning, Kenney and Frazee went to Nash Ranch to retrieve Berreth’s body, according to Frazee's affidavit. Cell towers pinged all three of their phones near Cripple Creek between 5 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. The affidavit says that they drove the tote carrying Berreth’s body from Nash Ranch back to Frazee’s home in Florissant.

Kelsey Berreth case timeline: Everything we know so far
BBM Yay! Glad you found it. There's a lot more too. MOO

Josh Whitston on Twitter (Video)
This little guy tried to get into the courtroom to watch the #PatrickFrazee trial. He couldn’t make it past security though @DenverChannel
8:13 AM - 8 Nov 2019

:):):)

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter (Video)
Hello again from Teller County, #PatrickFrazee trial to get underway again shortly. Today the courthouse/media parking area was visited by a fox! Lovely!
8:20 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Bwhaa ha ha! Karma again. The *fox* was caught doing his deed

Is the defense setting up to highlight some one lie with the jury to discredit KK's whole testimony? Is that why they'd barely question her? I'm beginning to think that the defense plans to present their entire case (which they don't have) in their closing argument, in the hope that a mistress with motive will override FULL EVIDENCE of their client's FULL CULPABILITY.

He burned a body, he burned a bible, he walked a child through the bloody scene he'd created, there is no hell deep enough.

MOO

Last edited:
These Pyros should be charged with something pertaining to making a fire during a fire ban. Perhaps get KK on attempted murder, in case someone died or
House
Burned down. Just dreaming.

Your post just reminded me of the three cornerstones of ?? diagnosis. #1, fires #2 hurting animals #3.......................BEDWETTING. I'm serious. I learned that in another case. Gonna have to go research to see if I recall correctly and do an ETA on this post. Wondering minds want to know... was PF a bedwetter?

ETA... A plethora of links came up when I did a google... it was signs for serial killers!

My confusion is where was KK at 6:30 pm on Nov 24... SandySQL indicates that she was still at KB's condo, and that she left to head home to Idaho by 7:30... that she was never at the Franchette on the evening of the 24th when the fire took place.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/Application and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant.pdf

Here is one of the warrants - page 5 has a lot of the cell phone information. Plus there is the testimony but that's through tweet reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage