Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that turns out to be the case, the premeditation on multiple parts goes way up. Yazeed would had to have given his buddy, who would obviously had to be there at the Chevron, the keys to his car and clued him in on what he was about to do, in the few precious minutes Aniah visited that station.

If it was a spur-of-the-moment decision to abduct Aniah, I could see the perp following Aniah out of the Chevron's shop, hopping into the passenger seat of her car after she got in, holding a concealed weapon on her to force her to drive away.

With anyone in his car thinking "Holy cow ... I am outta here." Then sliding into the driver's seat of his car and taking off (perhaps following Aniah's vehicle, perhaps not).

Lmao ok I see some people lack common sense up in hur... read the updated articles peeps .. he stuffed Aniah in her OWN vehicle and took off. That’s the most RECENT story..

Law enforcement isn’t gonna tell exactly what happened right off the bat people come on now.. they release snippets which is what they did here .

Can you provide the latest article that states she was stuffed into her own car and also the article that's states the silver vehicle was seen leaving but wasn't him driving? You say they lied about him being seen driving but still say the car was still seen so they didn't lie about that? How do you know which parts they are lying about.

Nah the vehicle was seen leaving but wasn’t him driving

Can you provide the latest article that states she was stuffed into her own car and also the article that's states the silver vehicle was seen leaving but wasn't him driving? You say they lied about him being seen driving but still say the car was still seen so they didn't lie about that? How do you know which parts they are lying about.
Yes check my last post with the link. He stuffed her in her car and left with her,,,,

Yes check my last post with the link. He stuffed her in her car and left with her,,,,

it doesn't say her vehicle is says "a vehicle"

During the investigation, the affidavit adds a witness identified Yazeed as the “individual he saw forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her.”

During the investigation, the affidavit adds a witness identified Yazeed as the “individual he saw forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her.”
Fair enough. It could be either vehicle, but I believe I heard one of the spokespeople indicate it was her own vehicle. .. and also explains the damage outside (and inside :( ) the vehicle

I just did a refresh of Aniahs name and saw a news report that said "Do Not Publish" and then reported that her body has been found. It now disappeared. Did anyone else see this?

I did a double-take when I saw it, but I'm thinking it may have been an error. I haven't seen anything about this reported anywhere else. MOO

Are you trying to say she was stuffed into the silver car? Then how did all her blood get inside HER vehicle..... please use common sense tysm JMO MOO

She was kidnapped and stuffed in her OWN vehicle. She was taken away and INJURED inn her own vehicle.

Bro it’s faulty gas station cameras they see the car leaving but you not gonna be able to tell who’s driving it sheesh

So your saying the police lied about him being observed leaving in the silver town car and its now faulty gas station cameras?

Sorry but i think i will stick to info from official articles.

Unless his buddy was already sitting in his car while Yazeed was in the gas station (common sense)... his buddy sees Yazeed get in aniahs car and take off ... the accomplice knows what to do here it’s leave and pick him up

That could happen.

Two dudes at a Chevron, though, where one waits in the car. Either one's making a quick trip to buy something and returns to the car, or the buddy's waiting to be recovery for the night. Which means at least two are going down for premeditated hard time if the latter.

Are you trying to say she was stuffed into the silver car? Then how did all her blood get inside HER vehicle..... please use common sense tysm JMO MOO

I am not implying anything other than he was observed leaving in a silver town car as reported by the police. That doesn't mean she was stuffed into either car it means he either put her into the sliver car or he came back to get the silver car at a later time.

She was kidnapped and stuffed in her OWN vehicle. She was taken away and INJURED inn her own vehicle.

I think you are correct ....

Investigators initially said they believed he left the area in a late 2000s model Lincoln Town Car, either grey or silver in color, though the charging affidavit suggests investigators now believe he left the area in Blanchard's vehicle.

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.co...-life-threatening-blood-found-car/2532227001/

I am not implying anything other than he was observed leaving in a silver town car as reported by the police. That doesn't mean she was stuffed into either car it means he either put her into the sliver car or he came back to get the silver car at a later time.
Ok the info has been updated since then. Lol he can’t be observed leaving both vehicles bub. He was in the car where the injuries and car damage was done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member