CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
GK, you gotta' add "human blooper highlight reel" to the Crazy Frazee Classics.

A "Top 10 Blooper" reel for PF is an impossible ask, you do realize that.

It's like trying to come up with a "Top 10 Brushstrokes" list for Michelangelo.

PF has managed to turn imbecility into an art form.

He's like the world's most prolific ignoramus in the history of the world.

JMO.

Last edited:
A few threads ago a nurse I think told us about a chemical used in hospitals to obliterate blood. Could that be how the townhouse and the truck gave up confusing results? A nurse would know how to get her hands on such a substance.....

MOO
Best solution for cleaning blood is H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) It can be purchased at any health food store at 35%, although you would never use it at that strength. Very caustic. It is used in the food industry for cleaning machines.
Many months ago I posted an article, easy to find on the net, A Clean Getaway.

Really, it's rather unsportsmanlike for the prosecution to run up the score like this.
No way. Keep on nailing him.

Patrick could stop all of this right now, but he won't. This prosecution did an amazing and outstanding job on this case, I can't say enough about them. They are getting justice for Kelsey and her loved ones, who deserve it.

NOV 8, 2019
Friend testifies Frazee said, ‘I figured out a way to kill her’
[...]

FBI Special Agent Donald Peterson, who works on the Safe Streets Task Force, was the next witness called to the stand. He was also a team leader for the search team.

[...]

He explained how they used hand tools and brushes to remove the dirt and other material Frazee allegedly covered the burn area with to expose a plastic crust in the soil.

He was shown several pictures of the plastic crust and explained how investigators sifted other material that was in the burn pit, and said the way the plastic melted, it appeared to form into the shape of the metal trough.

[...]

May then called FBI Special Agent Stephanie Benitiz to the witness stand, who was involved in the Dec. 14 and 15 searches of Frazee’s home and has special training in searches.

She said they found an ornament and the box it came with that Berreth’s brother had previously testified he sent to [Baby K], as well as paperwork about ownership of a horse with Kenney’s name on it.

She said that there were signs that a child lived there, but few toys at the home. She also testified that the home did not appear safe for a toddler, as there were sharp edges, a hot burning stove in the center of the house with no child gates around it and chemicals around the house.

[...]

She, as did Peterson, also discussed the different consistencies of the soil in the burn area and mentioned finding the partial tooth.

Benitiz said she thought that was significant: “It was a tooth at a site that we had been briefed on where a body had possibly been burned.”

[...]

Moore testified he first met Frazee when Frazee was between 10 and 13 years old when Frazee was riding horses, that he’s been to Fremont County to help Frazee with his cattle and that he’d known Frazee for 20 or 21 years. ...

[...]

In court Friday, he said Frazee had “so much going for him.” Moore said he sometimes called him his step-kid. Through tears in court, Moore testified: “You just don’t want picture somebody that you’ve known this long and trusted – you just don’t want to think that they could do something like this.”

[...]

Moore said the first time he met Berreth was at a ranch around November 2016, when she was helping move Frazee’s calves. ...

“He berated her horribly,” Moore said. “He yelled at her, cussed at her, just terribly.”

[...]

During a trip to shoe horses, Moore said Frazee said he was having trouble with somebody and told them that “kids go missing all the time from playgrounds and schoolyards.” Moore said he told him he shouldn’t say those things, though Frazee said he was kidding.

Moore said that on April 26, 2018, the two were running their bulls on another ranch. Moore said he asked Frazee how things were going with “[Baby K’s] mom,” which Moore said is how Frazee referred to Berreth.

“He said, ‘I figured out a way to kill her,’” Moore testified, “And I went, ‘Don’t even talk about things like that. Get that s--- out of your head.’ He just kind of grinned and said, ‘No body, no crime, right?'”

[...]

During that summer, Moore said, Frazee told him about how he had people spying on or watching Berreth and taking pictures of her because he said he wanted to sue her for custody of [Baby K].

[...]

Moore said he brought up a line from the movie he thought was funny at the time: “Women: Can’t live with ‘em, can’t kill ‘em.”

He said he told the joke to Frazee, laughing lightheartedly. But he said Frazee responded: “Not so. No body, no crime.” Moore said he blew it off as a joke.

[...]

After the FBI took Frazee’s phone in December, he met with Moore in Woodland Park and asked to use his phone to make a call on Dec. 4, 2018. Moore said the call lasted 5 minutes, 58 seconds, according to his cell.

[...]

“If I get arrested — because they’ve taken my phone — I’m going to have my friend here call you and it will be from this phone number so come and get these horses,” Frazee said over the phone, according to Moore.

Moore said the area code for the number was 208, which indicates an Idaho number. He said he never talked to the person Frazee called that day.

[...]

During one of their trips down to Westcliffe to take care of cattle there in December 2018, Frazee mentioned to Moore than Berreth’s blood could be on him. He said she had a nosebleed and put her head in his lap, so he got blood on his pants, shirt and boots.

“Do you think they’ll be able to find any of that even though it’s all been washed?” Frazee asked, according to Moore.

[...]

Frazee said during one call with Moore that their conversation “was being recorded” but he felt like he needed to ask if anything was “disrupted by the red barn” which Moore understood as the red barn at Nash Ranch. Moore said no, and Frazee said, “Oh, alright, just curious.” This phone call had indeed been recorded and was played in court Friday afternoon.

After this call, Moore immediately called Frazee’s attorney and then law enforcement. ...

[...]

Moore was excused but not released and was ordered to stay available to the District Attorney’s Office.

[...]

Last edited:
Jennifer Meckles on Twitter
FBI investigators said they also searched Frazee’s truck. They used a chemical (luminol) that detects traces of blood. But they said it had a weird reaction throughout the entire truck and basically, it was a bust.
5:17 PM - 8 Nov 2019

FBI Special Agent Donald Peterson helped search the alleged burn site on Frazee property. Said there was soil covering the site, but underneath he says they found a gray plastic "crust" material and what he calls wet soil. We’re shown pictures of this in court.

Agent Peterson said they sifted through that wet soil at the burn site on Frazee’s property and found what investigators believe to be a tooth, or tooth fragment.
I wonder what could cause luminol to have a weird reaction?

BBM
well..omg...KK mentioned making drives to KBs because she thought PF was watching and would know if she didn't go there. wow maybe I have to believe her on that. And...maybe I have to believe that she really was at times afraid even far away..if PF also mentioned a hit man to her as well.
I want to think he's full of it...but he does have a way of getting people to believe what he says.
I do think she's full of it..but there could be a teensy bit of validity in the threat.
ew.

Whether it's true or not (and I highly doubt it as hiring men to watch someone costs money and Patrick had none), the important thing is that KK's words are repeated by another person to whom Patrick boasted.

Last edited:
I think the DA will offer a deal in exchange for where to find KB's remains.

JMO
I think a lot of people on here will agree. After all we have heard and read there are no remains of Kelsey to be found. Her ashes ect. were put in that garbage pail and pretty well scattered all over Teller County. Her family would have been aware of that for a very long time. There is just nothing left of Kelsey to be found. So sad but true.

Great observation perhaps he was following along - maybe he even checked into Websleuths ??? Or someone close to him perhaps? Nothing will surprise me now / and I will go have a look at her thread and see if I can help - thank you for bringing this up !

Quite nice of you to assume that PF knows how to use a message board on the internet.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf

JM is one of the people PF gave permission to take care of baby if something were to happen to him. (the note they found in his house). pg 27

I Patrick Frazee on Dec 12, 2018 give my permission to SF, RS, JM, WC, SF2 to care for and obtain medical care in the case of my absence for my daughter KJF.

This just made me realize, was baby's last name Frazee?

Also changed names to initials, for obvious reasons.
well ya know he needed to do this...in case he had to go to jail. Because he KNEW KB wouldn't be back to look after lil K.....ever.

Exactly. And thank you for sharing your expert opinion.

Notice too, that in that statement, he shows that he still doesn't care about her. No remorse.

Ashley Franco on Twitter
On Dec 20 2018 #PatrickFrazee is talking to the friend saying he doesn’t understand why there so much media coverage on #KelseyBerreth going missing. He said “people go missing all the time.” @KKTV11News
4:56 PM - 8 Nov 2019
A little more of that conversation:

Moore said they talked again on Dec. 20, 2018.

“He couldn’t understand what this whole big thing was all about,” Moore said. “It made no sense to him. (He said) ‘People go missing every day all across the United States and this is national news. It’s coast-to-coast coverage. I don’t even understand why there is such a big deal over this.’”

Moore replied that a white, beautiful, young mother had gone missing, so it was what the media cared about.

He said Frazee’s response was: “Man, if I had known it would have blown up this big, I never would have —” and didn’t finish sentence.

Friend testifies Frazee said, ‘I figured out a way to kill her’

:confused::eek::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members