Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s arrived in Lee county...is it just me or does the car he gets out of look exactly like Aniah’s. Imagine what a total mind F. That would have to be for him to walk outside and they open the passenger door on the vehicle they’re transporting him in and it’s an exact replica of hers.

Suspect in Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance in Lee County Sheriff’s custody

I honestly don’t believe he has the cognitive ability to put two and two together. This man is mentally incapacitated.

Aniah Blanchard's father reacts to suspect's arrest

Sounds like he was just wandering around in Pensacola and thats how the Marshalls found him. I wonder how he actually got there if that was the case? Perhaps, bus? Maybe he tried to run when they closed in on him and thats how he got the shiner on his left eye?

"he was dressed in all black, he had a black baseball cap, black-hoodied sweatshirt, black backpack and sweatpants. He just seemed to be meandering around in the area, with nothing specific to where he was going." U.S. Marshal Dominic Guadagnoli said.

Authorities tracked him down overnight and charged him with kidnapping in the disappearance of Blanchard.

I finally slowed to watch this video tonight. It is literally heartbreaking. This was posted around 5 pm Thursday. So after they had a name to POI yet no arrest.

All my opinions and paraphrase... NOT a summary, NOT word for word, ONLY from memory.

To hear Angela literally tell this POI that he has a chance to turn his life around and do the right thing. She says as a mom and as a Christian, you know even though this person has possible done some evil things, God can change your heart. He can forgive you, we can forgive you. You can do the right thing and let her go.

That just broke my heart. So much love for her daughter, coupled by grace and complete hopefulness and unwillingness to believe otherwise. Also, may be just me feeling it, but to see Walt’s face, I now see a man broken over his step daughter, and breaking over worry for his wife as well. Also hear him say as a dad he wants to be out there finding him. I see Walt as a racehorse with so much training being guided and restrained only by the bit in his mouth. This power waiting to be unleashed.

I’m also prompted to think just how utterly completely sad it is that even though every single ounce of this family and Aniah looked pure and innocent, we (ok I’ll just speak for myself-I ) had to consider that there was some sort of double life that led to “meeting Eric”. I hate that. I hate that innocence like that is in the company of this monster for one second. I was jaded coming from the ML case and never expected a random kidnapping.

anyway. Deep thoughts of mine tonight.

Rumors are rumors, but just take a look at page 1 of this thread and see how many people passionately declared the tales of the apprehension of IY were NOT true and nothing more than irresponsible rumors (paraphrasing). We learned real quick that he had, in fact, been captured.

Thoughts to Aniah’s family tonight
The rumors were being said he was captured in a motel in Montgomery. That was indeed false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow