CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all the pages so forgive me if this has been posted already.

In this video, at 19:27, Sam Kraemer shows us on Google Maps where the burn spot area was pointed out to be in the courtroom.
View attachment 214245

Sam Kraemer TV

This drone footage was taken after the first time LE searched at the franch, as seen by the dirt dug up by the backhoe. It was posted the same day PF was arrested, and MOO it was taken before the second visit when LE took KK with them and they learned where the burn spot was.

At 3:15, there is a good view, though from a different angle than Sam Kraemer showed us, of that same spot. I have circled that area, which clearly contains an area of lighter colored soil. It may be the burn spot, after the hired hands "fixed" it, and before LE dug it up!

View attachment 214246

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwjpgomy0tzlAhUQIKwKHSQRCjIQwqsBMAJ6BAgLEAo&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

I believe that column along the fence is in the shadow of the trees and think that may be ice or hardened snow showing. The earth in parts of Colorado has a lot of visible red clay too. I'd never seen that before -- t's actually gorgeous.

MOO

Friend testifies Frazee said, ‘I figured out a way to kill her’
SABBM:

It wasn't clear by the end of the day Friday how many more witnesses the prosecution planned to bring up, or how many the defense had in their pocket ready to take the stand. But prosecutors started the day by having two K-9 handlers testify, both of whom said their dogs hit on items at different locations that were involved in the murder plot. Later in the morning, a Sonic employee and Conoco employee testified and provided information about Krystal Lee Kenney at the fast food restaurant's drive-through, and both Kenney and Frazee entering and leaving a parking lot at Florissant Conoco. Both occurred after the alleged murder and the prosecution brought up surveillance video showing their movements.

Since it's come into evidence, does this mean that we can finally post the Sonic video here?
If the video is posted in MSM or by LE, yes. MOO

KK's ONLY reason for squealing was a completely self-serving one.

There was zero altruism involved here, as evidenced by the fact that her testimony wasn't given away freely...in fact, it came at a quite steep price; namely, her sweetie beauty of a deal.

KK did not voluntarily provide the DA with any information.
KK did not testify against PF because she felt bad for the B's.
KK did not testify against PF because she was thinking of Baby K.
KK did not testify against PF because she was "afraid" of PF.

For KK, her own well-worn, leathery hide was her first, last and only consideration.
She testified to keep her hide from doing a long stint in the hoosegow.

Some people just thrive on generating constant, sick drama in their lives.
KK is one such individual.

She loves the fact that her life reads like a poorly written daytime soap.
Illicit affairs, illegitimate pregnancies, furtive meetings, murder plots, cover-up, etc.
This is all very titillating for KK.
It's an adrenaline rush for her.

Or, at least, it was until the FBI came knocking on her door.

KK IS NOT A VICTIM IN THIS TRAGEDY.

Many of us have been pushing back against this false narrative, and will continue to do so.

Quite forcefully.

JMO.
Yes indeed. I've been practically screaming it loud and clear since Krystal came into the picture, and I am not changing my mind.

She, too, is a self serving, selfish, cold hearted narc.

Any blood experts on here? Can't they now tell what kind of blood is present, ie if it's from a nose bleed, head wound, etc?
Forensic DNA Applications
Forensic DNA Applications

chapter 15 - specifically details tissue identification with nucleic acids

MOO- One could expect to see the presence of markers that would be exclusive to specific tissue of the anatomy. But again MOO, not knowing the condition of the samples. Etc

Also: I would think that the location from where the blood was found and splatter pattern would also be important here. (Would a normal nose bleed result in splatter upwards...)

this has probably already been answered. I’m behind. ;)

Attachments

• FB2167C4-92D5-4210-859B-4C2E425D234C.jpeg
    FB2167C4-92D5-4210-859B-4C2E425D234C.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 8
From the video: JM was so alarmed by things PF told him that starting months before KB disappeared he started keeping notes.

Good Morning America on Twitter (Video)
Jurors hear bombshell testimony from a friend in the Patrick Frazee trial who says he was so alarmed by things Frazee told him starting months before Kelsey Berreth disappeared. @TVMarci has more. https://gma.abc/36SgNwO
9:28 AM - 9 Nov 2019

Last edited:
I'll bet he treated her like that all of the time. Remember her friend who was interviewed commented that from what Kelsey told her, she thought he was abusive.

Poor Kelsey. For all of her determination and the admirable accomplishment of becoming a pilot, she must have had low self esteem and wanted to please him. He zeroed in on that because he's a predator.
I'm behind and maybe someone has already responded but I'll give it my 2 cents.

I suspect Kelsey was an empath and did not suffer from low self esteem. I've seen this happen in my own family. Narcs prey on empaths (as well as some who may suffer with low self-esteem). The empath's acute sense of empathy and a heart full of love, the type of love they have known, allows them to make all kinds of excuses for the narc. He's had a hard life, his mother's a "B", his sister is a "B", he didn't have a father active in his life, but I can make it better. My love can help him, change him. Well, sometimes you just can't fix that kind of "broken." When it doesn't work, they just try harder and harder because they continue to hope they will see that wonderful guy they met, who was just hiding behind a mask and his "love bombing", and when they see THAT man again, if only for a moment, a day, maybe even a week, they think their love is making a difference. But it is always short lived. These broken monsters CAN'T be fixed. Thankfully, not all narcs are murdering narcs. Unfortunately, KB met up with the worst of the worst who had found another narc to help him in his sick plan.

KB didn't suffer from low self esteem. At least not before PF got her in his evil snare. JMHO

I'm behind and maybe someone has already responded but I'll give it my 2 cents.

I suspect Kelsey was an empath and did not suffer from low self esteem. I've seen this happen in my own family. Narcs prey on empaths (as well as some who may suffer with low self-esteem). The empath's acute sense of empathy and a heart full of love, the type of love they have known, allows them to make all kinds of excuses for the narc. He's had a hard life, his mother's a "B", his sister is a "B", he didn't have a father active in his life, but I can make it better. My love can help him, change him. Well, sometimes you just can't fix that kind of "broken." When it doesn't work, they just try harder and harder because they continue to hope they will see that wonderful guy they met, who was just hiding behind a mask and his "love bombing", and when they see THAT man again, if only for a moment, a day, maybe even a week, they think their love is making a difference. But it is always short lived. These broken monsters CAN'T be fixed. Thankfully, not all narcs are murdering narcs. Unfortunately, KB met up with the worst of the worst who had found another narc to help him in his sick plan.

KB didn't suffer from low self esteem. At least not before PF got her in his evil snare. JMHO
Well written. And add all that to her having a child with him.... perfect storm.

Awwww, Sam isn't' on the byline. I do see it was again just updated within the last hour. Thanks for reposting as I view them, and forget that internet articles are updated multiple times.
I didn't realize that in addition to her aunt, that her mother also lived in Colorado. I guess that was perhaps her cover for going many times?
From your link
"Upon cross-examination, Sidney Kenney told Stiegerwald that it was not unusual for Kenney to go to Colorado to visit her mother."

I recall learning last year that KK's mom was doing some horse training in Colorado around 2006-07 when KK first met PF. KK also testified she continued driving from Idaho to see PF on weekends for about a year (until he threw Gatorade bottle at her).

After her dad's testimony, it makes sense to me that he believed she was making that drive so often in the disguise of visiting her mom. MOO

Why did he not report this to LE and also warn KB...
I bet there are even more people who actually knew what PF was planning to do and knew after the fact as well, because PF seems to have no filter. He just kept running his mouth and incriminating himself.

Once he was arrested his lawyer probably told him not to say a single word again to anybody. Not one word.

Although apparently he didn't take this advice, since he asked his friend on the jail telephone if anything looked disturbed on the Nash Ranch.

Imo

KK is a case study unto her own. Sacrificing and abandoning probably decent relationships for the allure of the cowboy who keeps coming back. Sad, sad, needy validation, and then to boot, he's likely distant and abusive 2 seconds after each teenagery reunion. Her messed up feelings for him scream low self esteem, high drama, locked into a sick mutual dependency, each reaching out and pulling the other back in. As others have pointed out, it's no small thing she left her actual family to go clean up after the cowboy decimated his. My heart weeps for Kelsey, who didn't know the depths of the evil around her, trying only to build a family around her baby.

As for KK, I peg her for a jailhouse lover, MOO she'll be among the first, once her sentence is over, to reconnect with PF, for "closure" she'll tell herself.

The facts that she drove to Colorado contemplating murder, that she drove to Colorado to clean up his mess, the fact that she SAW WHAT HE WAS CAPABLE OF and didn't go straight to LE without stepping a foot inside that townhouse tells me she's in deep with this sorry exhibit of humanity. Star crossed lovers. She's going to feel bad for turning on him. So. Very. Misguided. Never any thought to protect KB or the baby. She said it somewhere, he was her best friend. What pray tell is her criteria? Walking upright? He tangled up her marriage, he threatened to kill her dog. Abortion, abuse, adultery. Some friend. PF is masterful at one thing. We know he believes he's the center of his universe. But somehow he convinced KK that he's the center of her universe. If she could bring him Sonic, in prison, without anyone knowing, I think she would. I'd hate to see her definition of love.

We can only hope, under all that deadly immaturity, she has some kind of a conscience. Somebody's GOT to feel bad about this. We know it won't be PF. He's only mad he had to take matters into his own hands.

I hope the rest of us, remotely connected, can respond in the face of the worst of humanity with the best of it. Random acts of kindness for Kelsey. Maybe bring some sweet potatoes to someone in need. There's a little girl out there who needs to know that, while there are very bad people out there, the world can be a good place filled with good people who care.

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
I've watched a lot of trials. I'm not sure I've ever seen a better prosecution. It's been brilliantly orchestrated.

SABBM:

This prosecution has been beautifully orchestrated.

Dan May is a Maestro.

PF's trial is his Magnum Opus.

This case will be his crowning achievement.

The final note will be sung in perfect unison by the jury: "GUILTY."

It's a good thing I'm not attending this trial, because no Decorum Order on the planet would stop me from rising to my feet to give DA May & Co. a loud, protracted standing ovation after the verdict.

JMO.

Last edited:
That's a great explanation.
It's hard for people to understand how anyone can possibly be manipulated and not recognize the red flags with someone like PF unless they have known or been in a relationship with someone like that themselves.

Imo
At first they reel you in by saying things they know you want to hear. Then once they got your love, the BIG FLIP comes and the revealing of their real self starts. It's truly a wolf in sheep's clothing scenario. By that time women are so invested emotionally that they find it next to impossible to let go.
And the irrationalizing starts 'it must be me'. Then her work starts in trying to morph into being what he wants her to be. Its exhausting and always fails.
:(

He was spot on, I would add Cowards to that description.
MOO

Kelsey's brother must be seething about those people who didn't do a thing when Kelsey's life was being threatened.
Perhaps in his victim statement, he may include this fact.
I hope so, to embed this into their little brains, forever.
His dear sister could have been warned/saved on so many occasions if these stupid folk acted appropriately.
MOO.

Patrick started to view Kelsey as an inconvenient and aggravating object. But more importantly, because she was the mother of “his” child, he couldn’t discard her like normal breakup without killing her. Psychopathic Patrick couldn’t consider shared custody, because Patrick doesn’t share. He wants full control and compliance, whether through threats, punishment, and/or ultimately through murder.
I posted this to the media thread

SABBM:

This prosecution has been beautifully orchestrated.

Dan May is a Maestro.

PF's trial is his Magnum Opus.

This case will be his crowning achievement.

The final note will be sung in perfect unison by the jury: "GUILTY."

It's a good thing I'm not attending this trial, because no Decorum Order on the planet would stop me from rising to my feet to give DA May & Co. a loud, protracted standing ovation after the verdict.

JMO.

That would be a wonderful moment, bringing tears into my eyes, reading your last line.
You have just written, the ending of the Block Buster movie, that will be a 'best seller'.:):):)
MOO.

And a base walk by the prosecution if the defense later tries to say that the blood on his shoes (if found) was due to a nosebleed as I'm sure that the entire jury was rolling their eyes when that came out in testimony that she was laying on his lap with a nosebleed.

MOO

"During one of their trips down to Westcliffe to take care of cattle there in December 2018, Frazee mentioned to Moore than Berreth’s blood could be on him. He said she had a nosebleed and put her head in his lap, so he got blood on his pants, shirt and boots.

“Do you think they’ll be able to find any of that even though it’s all been washed?” Frazee asked, according to Moore."

Friend testifies Frazee said, ‘I figured out a way to kill her’

The idiot was so tight with money, he only washed his bloodied clothes, instead of burning them.
He is probably pleased he is in jail, as now saving money on his food, board, upkeep: all expenses paid.
Certainly his clothes are washed, so doesn't have to worry there, anymore.
He no longer needs to pay for his child, so this burden has been lifted.
What a happy existence for him.
MOO.

From the video: JM was so alarmed by things PF told him that starting months before KB disappeared he started keeping notes.

Good Morning America on Twitter (Video)
Jurors hear bombshell testimony from a friend in the Patrick Frazee trial who says he was so alarmed by things Frazee told him starting months before Kelsey Berreth disappeared. @TVMarci has more. https://gma.abc/36SgNwO
9:28 AM - 9 Nov 2019
He took notes but couldn’t be bothered to call the police ??? Honestly I know we’ve discussed the lawyers and her friend (KK) and of course her knowledge and it’s not a crime to Not report but jeez - who else did he tell that didn’t feel compelled to contact LE? Everyone else on that list? (5 people to care for the baby and KB isn’t listed) from the warrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member