TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article is the first I’ve seen saying the Butlers rig was rented. This is a hot topic in our FB RV group of course, because we are all traveling (some full time) and feel like it hits really close to home, perhaps could have been any one of us

I know what you mean..... one of the things I'm still not certain of is this Tacoma truck. If it existed it doesn't seem to belong to the two POI in this case. I'm certain I know where that came from and honestly have followed that person on travels online and have no doubt what he says he seen plus he would have drone footage and other imagery so if he says Tacoma then ....well... but ....Hmmm where does it fit in? Might be awhile before this is known I suppose.

AN does have her own checkered past with assault being on the list. Utah couple captured in Mexico; locals who knew them speak out
I posted about some digging I did on her a bit back including her marriage, divorce, and bankruptcy. All of her criminal records seem to be misdemeanor but she does have quite a few. Makes me wonder if she has primary/shared visitation with her ex husband Mr. Barker or if she had taken off and they had no idea she left the area. I honestly don’t think they intended to come back from Mexico.

AN does have her own checkered past with assault being on the list. Utah couple captured in Mexico; locals who knew them speak out
I posted about some digging I did on her a bit back including her marriage, divorce, and bankruptcy. All of her criminal records seem to be misdemeanor but she does have quite a few. Makes me wonder if she has primary/shared visitation with her ex husband Mr. Barker or if she had taken off and they had no idea she left the area. I honestly don’t think they intended to come back from Mexico.

That article is the first I’ve seen saying the Butlers rig was rented. This is a hot topic in our FB RV group of course, because we are all traveling (some full time) and feel like it hits really close to home, perhaps could have been any one of us
I'm sure it does hit home. Sadly. People just out enjoying the States and doing what they love.

He had to know with his upcoming Court date/s he would be going away. Again. So time to run. And at this point appears she was willing to go with him. And with her child. There was no returning to the U.S. IMO

Last edited:
Media Timeline
James & Michelle Butler

Oct 25, 2019

Rumney couple on RV trip reported missing

Missing New Hampshire couple last seen at Padre Balli Park

Family and friends desperately searching for missing couple

Authorities put out missing alert for married couple

——

Oct 28, 2019

Second body found as authorities search the 'Bowl' south of Bob Hall Pier

Kleberg deputies find possible body near Padre Balli Park

2 bodies found in Texas amid search for missing Rumney couple

Law enforcement investigating 2 bodies found in 'shallow grave' on Padre Island beach

—-

Oct 29, 2019

New Hampshire family of missing couple waits for answers

Sheriff's Office: 2 Bodies Discovered Buried At Texas Beach

Two bodies are found in hunt for missing New Hampshire couple who were last seen on Texas beach | Daily Mail Online

Family fears bodies found buried in Texas dune are missing NH couple

Family members remain hopeful missing couple still alive

Family fears bodies found buried in Texas dune are missing NH couple

Bodies in Texas may be NH couple

—-

Oct 30, 2019

Family Members Fear Bodies Found In Texas Belong To Missing NH Couple

——

Oct 31, 2019

Two bodies found mysteriously buried together at beach. Family fears missing couple may be the victims [Reports]

—-

Nov 1, 2019

Remains found at local beach belong to missing couple

Bodies found on Texas beach identified as New Hampshire couple

Prayer vigil planned at beach for murdered couple

Missing NH Couple Confirmed Dead In Texas, Police Look For Killer

Remains found at Texas beach identified as missing couple

—-

Nov 2, 2019

Remains of New Hampshire couple found buried on Texas beach sparks homicide investigation

Missing NH Couple Confirmed Dead in TX; Deaths Ruled Homicides

New Hampshire couple who went missing while camping found buried on a Texas beach

2 bodies found at Texas beach are New Hampshire couple :: WRAL.com

—-

Nov 3, 2019

Vigil held for couple from Rumney found dead in Texas

Officials look for man seen driving vehicle belonging to NH couple killed in Texas

Remains Of US Veteran James Butler & Wife Michelle Found

Vigil planned for couple found dead at Texas beach

——

Nov 4, 2019

Bodies buried on Texas beach belong to missing New Hampshire couple, police say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2019/11/02/bodies-buried-texas-beach-belong-missing-new-hampshire-couple-police-say/

Surveillance video offers clue after New Hampshire couple found dead on Texas beach

Missing campers James and Michelle Butler found dead

Photo Released Showing Persons Of Interest In NH Couple's Murder In Texas

New Hampshire Couple’s Adventure Ends in Mysterious Death in Texas

James, Michelle Butler: NH couple dead, persons of interest identified

Vigil held for couple found murdered in Texas

—-

Nov 5, 2019

Man sought for theft after allegedly fleeing to Mexico with slain couple's RV

Man Wanted In Connection With Killing Of NH Couple James And Michelle Butler

Man with Utah ties suspected in murders of couple found in shallow grave in Texas

2 Sought After NH Couple Found Dead in Texas

James & Michelle Butler: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Rumney couple slain in Texas had been living an unconventional dream

Amanda Noverr: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Arrest warrant issued in connection with New Hampshire couple found dead in Texas

—-

Nov 6, 2019

‘Armed And Dangerous’ Man Wanted In Connection With Killing Of Couple Found Buried On Texas Beach

Man wanted in connection with New Hampshire couple's deaths arrives in Kleberg County Jail

Man Arrested In Connection With Killing Of NH Couple James And Michelle Butler, Family Says

Texas authorities to speak Thursday about slayings of New Hampshire couple

Butler family confirms arrest of Adam Curtis Williams

Utah couple captured in Mexico; locals who knew them speak out

—-

Nov. 7, 2019

Texas authorities to speak Thursday about slayings of New Hampshire couple

Adam Williams, tied to James Butler, Michelle Butler deaths, caught

Williams in Kleberg Co. Jail, bond set for $1M

Person of interest in deaths of Rumney couple taken to Texas jail

Couple accused of stealing James & Michelle Butler's vehicle both charged with felony theft

—-

Nov. 8, 2019

Suspects Linked To Killing Of James And Michelle Butler Appear In Court

Couple facing charges in connection with the James & Michelle Butler homicide investigation make court appearances

Texas judge appoints attorneys for pair in connection to case of slain NH couple

Williams, Noverr appear in court for first time

Sister of NH man killed with spouse in Texas mourns the loss of couple

——-

Nov. 9, 2019

Friends of slain couple remember a much loved 'comedy team'

——

Source:
TX - James & Michelle Butler, Padre Island, 14 Oct 2019, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
Trying to recall if it was ever determined if AN and ACW had married or not....I know she used his last name on several things. There is also a AW with a warrant in Utah. Just curious because if they did marry wouldn't that prevent her from being forced to testify against ACW ? Just curious ....
Warrants for John W Doe - Utah Statewide Warrants Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member