Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just now watched the video of the lady that helped move them along with her fiance and realized that they're saying that the mother actually told the man that helped her move that the child was in the bathroom (when they heard the water running) while they were moving stuff. And...she drove from the old apartment to the new one without loading a kid into the car...after saying her child was in the bathroom.
Woman says she helped missing girl's mother move, never saw child

Yes, that is what she's said from the beginning. I don't think her story has changed.

Not sure if this current search is related to this case, but posting here for reference.

Demopolis Police Department
The Demopolis Police Department is currently assisting the FBI and out of state agencies in the search of a missing person in and around the Demopolis area. We are asking that all citizens try to avoid the areas with a high police presence as much as possible. More information will be available at a later time.

Sincerely,

Chief Rex Flowers
Demopolis Police Department

Missing Person Search Underway in Demopolis - Alabama News

Guilty of what? Killing her child? Or not reporting her missing sooner?

It is almost like the "Anthony" trial.
My opinion is that she harmed the child or neglected her which led to her death. What other reason could there be for not reporting her missing? Unless she sold her to someone, which is possible, but not near as likely.

Yes, that is what she's said from the beginning. I don't think her story has changed.
I do find this curious - why even bring up to a stranger about the child being in the bathroom if she’d been missing for months? It’s not necessary unless someone was lurking in the hallway or outside and would ask where Taylor was ?
JMO

I have been so ill I haven't been online to check headlines or WS. I am reading as fast as I can to get caught up. Is BW now cooperating with investigators again? This article is confusing to me. Bear in mind it could be medication fog.

A Nationwide Amber Alert was issued for Williams on Wednesday morning.

On Thursday, investigators announced the child’s mother is no longer cooperating with the police and she has ties to Alabama.

But now according to authorities, the entire family is cooperating with the investigation. Authorities say Taylor’s mother, Briana Williams worked on the Navy Base in Jacksonville, Florida. Taylor was enrolled at the Navy Base daycare.

My opinion is that she harmed the child or neglected her which led to her death. What other reason could there be for not reporting her missing? Unless she sold her to someone, which is possible, but not near as likely.
An accident ?
Maybe overdosed with NyQuil syrup or something to make her sleep longer ?
Then panicked and hid Taylor ?
Not murder then, and if she'd just explain and let Taylor be decently interred.
Imo.

I have been so ill I haven't been online to check headlines or WS. I am reading as fast as I can to get caught up. Is BW now cooperating with investigators again? This article is confusing to me. Bear in mind it could be medication fog.

On Thursday, investigators announced the child’s mother is no longer cooperating with the police and she has ties to Alabama.

But now according to authorities, the entire family is cooperating with the investigation. Authorities say Taylor’s mother, Briana Williams worked on the Navy Base in Jacksonville, Florida. Taylor was enrolled at the Navy Base daycare.

Sorry that you have been ill. Media is all over the place, some saying that Williams is cooperating, others say she is not.

Either way, Taylor is still missing.

And apparently, Taylor has not attended daycare since May.

I do find this curious - why even bring up to a stranger about the child being in the bathroom if she’d been missing for months? It’s not necessary unless someone was lurking in the hallway or outside and would ask where Taylor was ?
JMO

I find this very odd too. I can only guess she didn't want them in the bathroom for some reason. She must have left the water running to keep them out of there or someone else was in there. I can't imagine a 5 year old running their own bath and no adult going in to check on them. Something is off about that.

Sorry you're ill. :(

Another poster pointed out that Taylor's family is cooperating (Dad, grandparents, godmother and aunts/uncles, etc.) but not necessarily the mom.
We don't know.
I wish they'd tried harder to contact Taylor and demand some visits or at least facetime ?
Maybe they did, to no avail ?

Seems horrible that a little child can be concealed from family-- even if she wasn't missing until the last few weeks.
However LE said 6 months --and that's quite a while.

Last edited:
I find this very odd too. I can only guess she didn't want them in the bathroom for some reason. She must have left the water running to keep them out of there or someone else was in there. I can't imagine a 5 year old running their own bath and no adult going in to check on them. Something is off about that.

Even if Taylor is a very mature and self sufficient child, If it was bathwater running I would find that odd that anyone was taking a bath in a filthy apartment they were moving from AS they were moving? Why not do that when you arrive at the nice clean place you were headed to? Although I haven't seen anything to tell us how long the water was running behind the closed bathroom door. It is extremely odd to me that BW told the mover/helpers she hired that her daughter was in the bathroom and then not have her child with her on teh drive to the new place. This whole case is hinky as all get out. Not in daycare on base since May but not in school either. Where was Taylor supposed to be during all those hours BW was at work on the base??

as to the search in AL, it may well relate to Taylor, but I don't think she will be found outside the area she lived with her mother. and I don't think she will be found alive :( So tired of people. So very tired

Unless the body was kept in there ? Like the little one found in the closet? I posted that story upthread - the dogs alerted on her car so it is possible the body was in there and then after they left it was moved to the car to ultimately dump her somewhere ?
JMO

Unless the body was kept in there ? Like the little one found in the closet? I posted that story upthread - the dogs alerted on her car so it is possible the body was in there and then after they left it was moved to the car to ultimately dump her somewhere ?
JMO

This is Florida. You literally couldn't keep a body in the house for longer than a few hours, you would have critters every where. The smell alone would be extremely reactive, even a small child, gases would start. The movers would have noted a smell. Unless she was covered completely by water, and maybe even some bleach. Possible.

This is Florida. You literally couldn't keep a body in the house for longer than a few hours, you would have critters every where. The smell alone would be extremely reactive, even a small child, gases would start. The movers would have noted a smell. Unless she was covered completely by water, and maybe even some bleach. Possible.
Wonder how low the AC was ? Assuming it was on - something was in there IMO - if they have a warrant then they will have used luminal all over the place and if so - why no arrests ?

aw man was just reading about the woman who shares the same name as BW but spelled differently. Poor woman, I hope people will back off and leave she and family alone. Everybody is so quick jump in someone's inbox all full of hate without even knowing who the heck they are talking to.

The more days pass, the more nervous I get about this mom who not only is not cooperating with authorities, but also doesn't seem to be making any public appeals whatsoever. Where is she? What is she doing? Does she have a lawyer? Is she being watched closely for her own safety? I mentioned it before, I don't want to see another Melinda Duckett situation. (And that happened in 2006 when social media as we know it today didn't even exist.)
If mom is reading all speculations, a Duckett situation is definitely possible whether if she's guilty or trying to escape the accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74