Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mom not being on social media bothers me too. I am well aware that many people choose not to participate, but I feel like in this situation it's just one more reason to believe she had something to hide.
Personally, I think not being on SM is a wise decision. She'd be ripped to shreds more so than she already is. Damned if she is and damned if she isn't. I've been thinking about SM and missing people a lot lately. If any relative of mine would disappear there's no way I'd participate in SM. I'd plead publicly but I would not set foot on SM.

The last I saw police were still trying to determine that.
You're correct.

And since LE officially stated they are looking into it, it's now in msm.
Could be something and also might be nothing.
Depending on who placed the ad-- and I'm certain the LE are looking at mom's internet and phone/location history for clues.
Taylor is somewhere and no one has been ruled out.
A child is gone and answers are needed.

Anyone? Anyone?

To the best of my knowledge you are correct, it is yet to be conclusively linked to her mother. Speculation at the moment
Brianna Williams’ name is not anywhere on it, but the poster mentions having a 5-year-old daughter, working at NAS Jacksonville, and living on the Northside.
Detectives looking at Craigslist ad for child care possibly made by Ta

It’s easy enough to find a screenshot on SM and the mother’s name appears nowhere on the ad.

Anyone? Anyone?
As far as I know it is still just a lead LEO are following and not a fact. In reading the add I can see why they are following up on it to find out if it's related to Taylor or not. Taylor's family in AL has described her as quiet, super shy. The add talks about an only child, mom works on the base, 5 years old and timid but will eventually warm up.

Yes, same here. I'm just wondering why it was confirmed on here. Speculation, I suppose.
Afaik, it has not been confirmed here.

Websleuthers investigate which is the purpose of this forum; and posters have provided links for LE's statement re. the CL ad.
LE have been open in their frustration with the lack of information in this case --- from the very last person to see Taylor.
At the same time, they've chosen not to name a poi at this time.
So it's an odd case.

Six months is a very long time for no one to have seen this child in person, and does not bode well.

As far as I know it is still just a lead LEO are following and not a fact. In reading the add I can see why they are following up on it to find out if it's related to Taylor or not. Taylor's family in AL has described her as quiet, super shy. The add talks about an only child, mom works on the base, 5 years old and timid but will eventually warm up.
Which makes it sound legitimate.
Who else knew what Taylor's personality was like ?
Maybe mom's friends ?

But LE can look at the IP address of the ad and determine the location it was made at.
Which certainly they are working at even now ; so kudos to them.
Hoping for an update soon !

Agreed.
It could very well be a red herring.
But by whom, and why ?

May well be some poor mother who works on the base living on the northside and whose babysitter bailed with short notice. Could be completely innocent and just the timing of it and the fact that BW found her movers via CL ad is making it SEEM suspicious when in fact it may very well be nothing.

Agreed.
It could very well be a red herring.
But by whom, and why ?

I agree. I definitely have formed my own opinions, but for the sake of impartiality I do appreciate reading and pondering other theories no matter how “far fetched” I think they may be. Makes the discussions more interesting while we wait for more news.

It may be a coincidence, but it looks like Demopolis, Alabama (where a search for an unnamed missing person is happening) appears to be only 20 minutes away from where Taylor's mom went to h.s.

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 6.33.45 PM.png
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Mother of missing 5-year-old Florida girl has Alabama ties; police say she’s no longer cooperating
[BW] reportedly has ties to Alabama. A 2010 graduate of Linden High School, [BW] attended Alabama A&M, graduating in 2015 with a degree in mechanical engineering. News4Jax confirmed she is a Naval petty officer first class at the Tactical Operations Center at Naval Air Station Jacksonville, Florida.
Not sure if this current search is related to this case, but posting here for reference.

Demopolis Police Department
The Demopolis Police Department is currently assisting the FBI and out of state agencies in the search of a missing person in and around the Demopolis area. We are asking that all citizens try to avoid the areas with a high police presence as much as possible. More information will be available at a later time.

Sincerely,

Chief Rex Flowers
Demopolis Police Department

Missing Person Search Underway in Demopolis - Alabama News

Afaik, it has not been confirmed here.

Websleuthers investigate which is the purpose of this forum; and posters have provided links for LE's statement re. the CL ad.
LE have been open in their frustration with the lack of information in this case --- from the very last person to see Taylor.
At the same time, they've chosen not to name a poi at this time.
So it's an odd case.

Six months is a very long time for no one to have seen this child in person, and does not bode well.
I know the purpose of this forum.
I know this is an odd case.
I was just wondering why it was confirmed on here earlier that it was the mom that posted the CL ad when that is not the case.

The mom not being on social media bothers me too. I am well aware that many people choose not to participate, but I feel like in this situation it's just one more reason to believe she had something to hide.

A lot of military folks are not on Social Media, and if they are, it is only for friends. Not open for everyone.

In watching this report from FCN the mover TN says about the 1:00 mark "We did load up a pink and purple toddler bed up onto that trailer and took it to the Ivy house but that was it as far as kid relation goes" which is a weird phrasing IMO and at first I thought it indicated that that was all they moved or saw in the aprtment that was kid related. However I don't think that is what she meant by that. After watching this interview with New4Jax when she says at the :55 mark in the video "clearly the house looked like that kids were lived/living in it."

Now I think in the FCN one she meant the statement daughter was in bathroom and their moving the toddler bed were the only interaction with BW that seemed to have any reference to Taylor.

I don't know. I hope LE is getting lots of info behind the scenes that comes together to make any of this case make some sence.

Unless the body was kept in there ? Like the little one found in the closet? I posted that story upthread - the dogs alerted on her car so it is possible the body was in there and then after they left it was moved to the car to ultimately dump her somewhere ?
JMO
But why risk keeping a body in the bathroom? What If movers needed to use it?

I was just wondering why it was confirmed on here earlier that it was the mom that posted the CL ad when that is not the case.

According to my memory (which is questionable some days..lol) earlier a poster said her daughter was looking at CL and saw the ad. She brought it to her Mother's attention and she was pondering the possibility if it might be BW.

Yes, I understand.

My comment was general post made to answer the main thread and nothing more.
Thinking out loud.

Had to go and read back a bit here, but I do not recall anyone confirming the CL ad, but just passing along the information that's in msm.
Would be nice if any baby sitters for Taylor could come forward and say something to the effect of : " Yes, I watched her for several weeks but that was a month ago and I was told Briana had other help instead..."
To narrow down a timeline.

I am wondering again if dad paid child support, and if he'd been asking to see Taylor ?
Sometimes there's joint custody but maybe mom wanted Taylor all by herself and the bio dad didn't contest it ?

Trying to think of what Briana told people when they asked about her daughter.
She was enrolled in a daycare until around June, correct ?
So, did the family try to see her at the daycare and not at Briana's house ; as it was maybe the only way to visit her ?
Imo.

Interesting. I wonder if the rent at her new place is cheaper than the rent at the old place. She knew her BAH will be decreased once her kid is gone, so did she move to accommodate her new budget?
When the house was listed for rent in March the rent was $875. It was rented in May and it has a 1 year lease. Rent on the apartments(which may be higher than when she moved in) range from $1,045 - 1,235 1,098 Sq Ft 2 BRs 2 Bathrooms. $1,070 - 1,245 1,169 Sq Ft. I'd like to know who moved in in May and if they broke their lease and moved out or did she move in with them but still have the lease on her apt? Maybe they broke their lease and the apt just wasn't re listed online? Really I want to say did she rent it in May but that sounds as crazy as no one seeing a child for 6 months then reporting her missing out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77