Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
In watching this report from FCN the mover TN says about the 1:00 mark "We did load up a pink and purple toddler bed up onto that trailer and took it to the Ivy house but that was it as far as kid relation goes" which is a weird phrasing IMO and at first I thought it indicated that that was all they moved or saw in the aprtment that was kid related. However I don't think that is what she meant by that. After watching this interview with New4Jax when she says at the :55 mark in the video "clearly the house looked like that kids were lived/living in it."

Now I think in the FCN one she meant the statement daughter was in bathroom and their moving the toddler bed were the only interaction with BW that seemed to have any reference to Taylor.

I don't know. I hope LE is getting lots of info behind the scenes that comes together to make any of this case make some sence.
Good point.

And if LE feels someone needs to come forward who have possibly seen Taylor in the last 6 months, did the mom 'scatter' toys and clothes around the house to make it look like a child was living there ?
I was wondering about the trash and/or food --- kids spill and make a mess. Some more than others.
So was the general untidiness to mask something else ?

Just that 6 months is a long time for a child.
They do some growing during that time period and of course people have speculated about her mom getting her enrolled for kindergarten; etc.
Then there are doctor and dentist appt's.
Did Taylor have any dental work/Xrays done ?
MOO

When the house was listed for rent in March the rent was $875. It was rented in May and it has a 1 year lease. Rent on the apartments(which may be higher than when she moved in) range from $1,045 - 1,235 1,098 Sq Ft 2 BRs 2 Bathrooms. $1,070 - 1,245 1,169 Sq Ft. I'd like to know who moved in in May and if they broke their lease and moved out or did she move in with them but still have the lease on her apt? Maybe they broke their lease and the apt just wasn't re listed online? Really I want to say did she rent it in May but that sounds as crazy as no one seeing a child for 6 months then reporting her missing out of the blue.
I keep thinking someone MUST have seen Taylor in the apartment they lived in prior to the move.
Even if they wanted their privacy-- they could call in to LE anonymously and say when they saw her.
Or at least heard her talking and playing.
Kids are noisy...

That has bugged me also. So unnecessary.
Wondering about the validity of the unknown 'movers'.
They are somewhat important to this case if they talked to and observed the mom.
So I'm hoping they legitimately assisted Briana move as wouldn't LE want to speak to them ?
Msm articles quoting the movers said mom overpaid. Why ?

To the best of my knowledge you are correct, it is yet to be conclusively linked to her mother. Speculation at the moment Detectives looking at Craigslist ad for child care possibly made by Ta

It’s easy enough to find a screenshot on SM and the mother’s name appears nowhere on the ad.
The ad would have been placed with an email address (I’ve placed ads using a throwaway email) and I wonder if they can get an IP address from this ? No one has come forward saying “it’s my ad” or if they have it’s been to LE and they aren’t saying anything these days - I think there’s something in it IMO just not sure what - also am curious about the comment made about them “having to move”
Snipped
Tiffani Nicole said Taylor was nowhere to be found that day.

She remembers talking with Williams about the move.

“She was like, ‘This isn’t something I really wanted to do. I just have to do it,” Nicole said.

Detectives looking at Craigslist ad for child care possibly made by Ta

They are somewhat important to this case if they talked to and observed the mom.
So I'm hoping they legitimately assisted Briana move as wouldn't LE want to speak to them ?

I have to believe that LE has spoken extensively with TN and her fiance. If not before TN started providing interviews to the press than immediately after. My bet is on before. I think they found her on social media just as many following the case did. LE in Jacksonville have unfortunately become all to familiar with how to work cases such as this one. Mutliple tacts and leads being followed up one by one staying open to follow them as they arise. I feel horrible for them. Working missing children cases that seem headed to a sad result must be so emotionally debilitating.

I also find the over-payment (300 rather than the agreed 250) very odd. Almost makes that weekend move to make some quick cash stick out even more in the couple's mind I would imagine.

I can’t remember, did they know her before the move?

I would really like to know if she was ever deployed.
Yes, she was deployed overseas twice. I don't know when, for how long, or who watched Taylor while she was gone. I've wondered if she was being deployed, didn't have anyone to watch Taylor, and that's why she's now missing.

Personally, I think not being on SM is a wise decision. She'd be ripped to shreds more so than she already is. Damned if she is and damned if she isn't. I've been thinking about SM and missing people a lot lately. If any relative of mine would disappear there's no way I'd participate in SM. I'd plead publicly but I would not set foot on SM.
I agree with that, but I was referring to to the lack of SM before Taylor was reported missing. I just wonder if there never was any SM or if she deleted it around the same time she started distancing herself from family members.

[
I thought WIC was for low income pregnant mothers and mothers with babies. Do military families use WIC?
Yes. Some Military members also receive Food Stamps. I didn't apply for WIC when I had my son because I figured between my whopping E4 Salary and his income we wouldn't qualify. After a few months of buying formula, I was shocked when we more than qualified lol.

Good point.

And if LE feels someone needs to come forward who have possibly seen Taylor in the last 6 months, did the mom 'scatter' toys and clothes around the house to make it look like a child was living there ?
I was wondering about the trash and/or food --- kids spill and make a mess. Some more than others.
So was the general untidiness to mask something else ?

Just that 6 months is a long time for a child.
They do some growing during that time period and of course people have speculated about her mom getting her enrolled for kindergarten; etc.
Then there are doctor and dentist appt's.
Did Taylor have any dental work/Xrays done ?
MOO

The more I think about it the more I feel like the mom purposely needed these movers aka "witnesses" to come there ... see a toddler bed and toys ... hear the water running so she could tell them her daughter was in there. It was a setup. I don't even think she was prompted to say her daughter was in there ... I think she just came out with it at an opportune time ... I think the ad for a babysitter was a setup as well. The garbage thrown around the living room/old food was a setup (remember Casey Anthony having the bag of garbage in the car and all the confusion that caused? Remember Casey Anthony telling people all kinds of things about where the daughter was?) I also think she cut off contact with her family and everyone else because she was somehow abusing the daughter and they were catching on ... the daughter was very small ... looked a little malnourished to me ... using food as a punishment perhaps? This is all just speculation on my part and my opinion only. I would not be surprised if she studied up on the Anthony case.

The ad would have been placed with an email address (I’ve placed ads using a throwaway email) and I wonder if they can get an IP address from this ? No one has come forward saying “it’s my ad” or if they have it’s been to LE and they aren’t saying anything these days - I think there’s something in it IMO just not sure what - also am curious about the comment made about them “having to move”
Snipped
Tiffani Nicole said Taylor was nowhere to be found that day.

She remembers talking with Williams about the move.

“She was like, ‘This isn’t something I really wanted to do. I just have to do it,” Nicole said.

Detectives looking at Craigslist ad for child care possibly made by Ta

They can if she used her own phone/computer without using anything like Tor or a VPN.

In this discussion of the overpayment to the movers, does no one here tip?

Even where an agreed amount has been settled on, when the service has been completed satisfactorily or above, I was raised to tip.

Yes, that ... or maybe she only had hundreds? It would be helpful to know what bills were used to pay.

Yes, I understand.

My comment was general post made to answer the main thread and nothing more.
Thinking out loud.

Had to go and read back a bit here, but I do not recall anyone confirming the CL ad, but just passing along the information that's in msm.
Would be nice if any baby sitters for Taylor could come forward and say something to the effect of : " Yes, I watched her for several weeks but that was a month ago and I was told Briana had other help instead..."
To narrow down a timeline.

I am wondering again if dad paid child support, and if he'd been asking to see Taylor ?
Sometimes there's joint custody but maybe mom wanted Taylor all by herself and the bio dad didn't contest it ?

Trying to think of what Briana told people when they asked about her daughter.
She was enrolled in a daycare until around June, correct ?
So, did the family try to see her at the daycare and not at Briana's house ; as it was maybe the only way to visit her ?
Imo.
For a man to say he hasn't "seen his daughter in a minute", I'd almost guarantee he's not paying child support. That could be why Brianna cut off contact with his family. No Child Support-No contact.
Brianna is in Florida. Family is in Alabama. They would have to travel to Fl, get on base, which would require Brianna getting them a Visitors Pass, then they would have to be on the approved list at the daycare to get near the child.
Maybe she told people Taylor was with her dad for the summer, knowing no one would be in contact with the dad to say otherwise.
Somewhere it was mentioned that Taylor was enrolled in Daycare, but hadn't been seen since graduation. You have to continue to pay for your spot at daycare regardless if your child attends or not. When my son would visit grandparents in the summer, I still had to pay like he was there. So many ways for her to lie.

For a man to say he hasn't "seen his daughter in a minute", I'd almost guarantee he's not paying child support. That could be why Brianna cut off contact with his family. No Child Support-No contact.
Brianna is in Florida. Family is in Alabama. They would have to travel to Fl, get on base, which would require Brianna getting them a Visitors Pass, then they would have to be on the approved list at the daycare to get near the child.
Maybe she told people Taylor was with her dad for the summer, knowing no one would be in contact with the dad to say otherwise.
Somewhere it was mentioned that Taylor was enrolled in Daycare, but hadn't been seen since graduation. You have to continue to pay for your spot at daycare regardless if your child attends or not. When my son would visit grandparents in the summer, I still had to pay like he was there. So many ways for her to lie.

And has anyone heard or found the babysitter that "bailed" on her .. hence her making the new ad for a new babysitter? Maybe Zanny the nanny did it.

Not sure if this current search is related to this case, but posting here for reference.

Demopolis Police Department
The Demopolis Police Department is currently assisting the FBI and out of state agencies in the search of a missing person in and around the Demopolis area. We are asking that all citizens try to avoid the areas with a high police presence as much as possible. More information will be available at a later time.

Sincerely,

Chief Rex Flowers
Demopolis Police Department

Missing Person Search Underway in Demopolis - Alabama News
This current search is for missing 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard.

It may be a coincidence, but it looks like Demopolis, Alabama (where a search for an unnamed missing person is happening) appears to be only 20 minutes away from where Taylor's mom went to h.s.

View attachment 214508
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Mother of missing 5-year-old Florida girl has Alabama ties; police say she’s no longer cooperating
[BW] reportedly has ties to Alabama. A 2010 graduate of Linden High School, [BW] attended Alabama A&M, graduating in 2015 with a degree in mechanical engineering. News4Jax confirmed she is a Naval petty officer first class at the Tactical Operations Center at Naval Air Station Jacksonville, Florida.
Missing Person Search Underway in Demopolis - Alabama News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member