Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have seen Taylor Williams with her mother, Brianna Williams, between Jacksonville, FL and Alabama in the past 2 weeks, please contact #JSO at 904-630-0500. #FindTaylorWilliams

View attachment 214635

Jax Sheriff's Office on Twitter
I found this so odd in the presser. The wording. Why not just ask if anyone has seen that vehicle, or BW or Taylor, or any combination of the above between Jacksonville and AL in teh past two weeks? I would think they would want any sighting of any of the above as it would potentially narrow their search area?

Sheriff Mike Williams did not say what led investigators to believe that Taylor may be in another state.

"The information that drove us to Alabama demanded this kind of response and we absolutely hope to find her alive," he said.

View attachment 214653 View attachment 214654
Mother of missing 5-year-old girl in Florida now a person of interest, police say
Then why did the dogs hit on the car? They must be getting tips combined with cell/computer information. I just don't see how she can be alive with the information previously reported. IMO

The involvement of the Navy could be very interesting. My only idea of how NCIS comes into play is the tv show which is of course not a realistic view of how the various LEAs work together or don't in such a case. The naval agency has been mum. So I guess I am wondering are they also investigating this case in their own fashion? If so they are managing to do so very quietly with no notice from press or public.

The involvement of the Navy could be very interesting. My only idea of how NCIS comes into play is the tv show which is of course not a realistic view of how the various LEAs work together or don't in such a case. The naval agency has been mum. So I guess I am wondering are they also investigating this case in their own fashion? If so they are managing to do so very quietly with no notice from press or public.
hmm I will look into this -

and we absolutely hope to find her alive," he said.
Then why did the dogs hit on the car? They must be getting tips combined with cell/computer information. I just don't see how she can be alive with the information previously reported. IMO

My opinion, he has to make public statements to that effect in order to stave off the inevitable "He was gunning for BW from the beginning" accusations from a defense attorney. At least in public, he has to be professing the hope that Taylor will be found alive and that they're not ruling anything or anybody out. Otherwise a defense team will have a field day with "He never followed any other leads, had my client in his sights from day one," etc. which honestly will probably happen anyway, but these public statements can put a damper on that.

Snipped for focus and other reasons. :p

I took a look around and didn't find any SM for the mom --or it was the wrong person. :rolleyes:
NM, found one but it doesn't reveal much.
Other than that BW was at odds with Taylor's bio dad.

Fwiw :
Brianna Williams

Feel free to add to this post if anything else is discovered.

Last edited:
Most recent pic I’ve seen of Taylor at least looking near 5 years old..
Something doesn’t look right in this picture. All the pics where she is younger, she looks better, well taken care of, her braids full and just right. Here it appears like some hair is missing, the braids don’t look continuous, and she just doesn’t look happy.

Prayers for little Taylor, wherever she may be.

Attachments

• D605F4A1-1BC7-4B7C-B002-B5CDE1EBB9B6.png
    D605F4A1-1BC7-4B7C-B002-B5CDE1EBB9B6.png
    506.5 KB · Views: 548
and we absolutely hope to find her alive,"

Don't we here hope the same? Even as our experience of case watching tells us otherwise? I think that is all that statement means.

I've been trying to catch up on this case for three days, as time allows. I saw on the news, the mom is now a POI, so I got on WS as soon as I could. I hate these missing child cases, but always come back. I hope this beautiful, sweet baby is found soon. I don't feel hopeful she's alive. So sad. Over and over.

My opinion, he has to make public statements to that effect in order to stave off the inevitable "He was gunning for BW from the beginning" accusations from a defense attorney. At least in public, he has to be professing the hope that Taylor will be found alive and that they're not ruling anything or anybody out. Otherwise a defense team will have a field day with "He never followed any other leads, had my client in his sights from day one," etc. which honestly will probably happen anyway, but these public statements can put a damper on that.
We do see Defense Atty's use that in cases. LE typically will assume a child/person alive until concrete evidence proves otherwise. The dog hit wouldn't be enough to announce Taylor is no longer alive. Or the fact that she hasn't been seen. It's always their hope to find a child alive as well as ours of course.

d605f4a1-1bc7-4b7c-b002-b5cde1ebb9b6-png.214658
She does look thin here, and leggy. I don't think she looks unhappy. I think she is getting ready to smile or grin but the pic is taken from an odd angle so we aren't catching the full face, just a 3/4 profile and looking down at her. Not really sure what is going on with her hair. Doesn't look as "done" as previous younger photos I have seen.

I've been away from WS for awhile (until this case sucked me back in). Can someone remind me how to do a "PM"?
As BW is now officially a poi; you can post what you find on her SM here in the main thread.
I don't know how much use it would be as she seems to have stopped posting much for the last year or two. :(

I agree that the last known photo so far looks like Taylor may not have been cared for as well in the last months.
Imo.

Very sad --what happened to change their lives , if anything ?
Was there a catalyst , as in a person or thing that precipitated an event ?
Esp. wondering about who else was in BW's life ?

Military CID doesn't play, they will be investigating the subject and they dig DEEP. Even if it happens off base, they still have their hands in it. I'm betting she has been placed in the barracks on lockdown. You go to work, then back to the barracks. And your comrades will start giving you the side eye, if they suspect that you are guilty . She's living a lonely life right now.
MOO
ETA: We will never be privy to what CID knows.

Last edited:
Description of Mom appears she was once a very bright and accomplished young woman. Then fast rewind to the description of her apt. by the hired person who helped her move. Sounds like she has been spiralling.

As BW is now officially a poi; you can post what you find on her SM here in the main thread.
I don't know how much use it would be as she seems to have stopped posting much for the last year or two. :(

I agree that the last known photo so far looks like Taylor may not have been cared for as well in the last months.
Imo.

Very sad --what happened to change their lives , if anything ?
Was there a catalyst , as in a person or thing that precipitated an event ?
Esp. wondering about who else was in BW's life ?
OK, I did find a FB site with her real name and a photo that appears to be her (round face) -- however, it has been pointed out that the photo on the FB site shows a large tattoo on neck/shoulder, which does not appear in known photos of BW. Anyway, NO photos of a child, but poster is clearly a mother, and about 2 years ago, most (public) postings are rants about bad baby daddies that don't support their children (and this was about the time that biological father and his side of family say they got cut off)

On this site, no new (public) postings since 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member