Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a FH? I thought it looked like a church. I think an autopsy would take place at the county coroner or medical examiner's facility wouldn't it? For like chain of evidence reasons that could be challenged during a prosecution?

It's neither a FH or a church. I believe it's a local gov't office if memory serves correct.

Military CID doesn't play, they will be investigating the subject and they dig DEEP. Even if it happens off base, they still have their hands in it. I'm betting she has been placed in the barracks on lockdown. You go to work, then back to the barracks. And your comrades will start giving you the side eye, if they suspect that you are guilty . She's living a lonely life right now.
MOO
ETA: We will never be privy to what CID knows.

Right. They did so well with Jeffrey McDonald, after Collette, and their two daughters were found annihilated.

Although, he was a man, which is probably why they didn't investigate too much. Williams doesn't have that same...privilege.

I don't think it's a church, there's no cross. Looking at Google Maps (there's no Street View available), I think it's the community college building that's in the sportsplex, just south of the center cluster of sports fields.

What would be the purpose of the ASA being in Alabama? What could he/she accomplish there that they couldn't accomplish from Jacksonville?
Additional LE/Jacksonville LE in Alabama I understand, they can't aid in the search or easily move their investigation forward without being physically present, but why the need for the assistant state attorney? Just a personal vested interest perhaps?

I just got home from work and am starting to catch up. Feeling very ambivalent because if she is found it is the end to a far fetched hope that Taylor would be found alive, but it also means that she can be properly laid to rest and the wheels of justice can be set in motion.

Thanks to everyone who has provided updates today.

What would be the purpose of the ASA being in Alabama? What could he/she accomplish there that they couldn't accomplish from Jacksonville?
Additional LE/Jacksonville LE in Alabama I understand, they can't aid in the search or easily move their investigation forward without being physically present, but why the need for the assistant state attorney? Just a personal vested interest perhaps?
My cousin just retired as an ASA in the state of Florida, so I was thinking about asking him, and then I came across this helpful booklet:
"many prosecutors are involved in violent crime investigations well before the arrest. This is particularly true for homicides. Given the ability to enhance a case, provide legal advice to the police, and judge the strength of the evidence, most prosecutors in the group participated in the investigation of the most serious cases in their jurisdictions. The prosecutors agreed that early involvement of a prosecutor will enhance the ultimate outcome of a case..." And the booklet goes on to describe how the prosecutor may be involved in a crime scene. Nothing said about prosecutors involved in a search in an area that is a potential crime scene -- from that I infer that most likely they have found some sort of evidence that makes that part of Alabama a "crime scene" -- unless the ASA went along just in case they found something. https://crimegunintelcenters.org/wp...ns-Learned-from-the-Field-NRTAC-June-2018.pdf

I think their working goes without saying. I don’t think homicide rests on a holiday! IMO

It is pretty obvious by now, that Taylor is dead. This is a recovery project, not find a lost child, or rescue her.

Her body probably isn't going anywhere. And the Mother doesn't care to cooperate with authorities to help find her.

There must be some clues about the whereabouts of Taylor's body at this point, that they didn't take the weekend off. Well, they are at least getting time and half, holiday pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks