GUILTY TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler 46, driving RV, fnd dec’d, Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019 #2 *Arrests*

The Prowler I have in my notes as being that of the suspects. The Tacoma I have as being that of two men seen around the Butler RV. Still unknown if this has been validated as it is most likely part of the investigation and may not come out until trial, if then.

I have a pit mix in my notes as being with suspect on beach. Not sure if this is accurate. However if so... dogs shed....and to my understanding dogs shed mostly in spring and FALL right?
I don't know for sure if the dog is connected to the suspect or to the Tacoma, which appears to be different occupants. Never have I seen any mention from LE or SMS of a dog with AW or AN. Iir. JMO

Has a court arraignment date been set? I saw in his first appearance that his attorney commented that he would be asking for reduced bail! Really - not likely IMHO.
IDK. I was unsuccessful in obtaining court hearing info online for TX. In my state I can access info including court filings unless it’s sealed. It’s not a secret when the next hearing is or even when the scheduled trial date is. It’s a secret in TX so far. Also, the judge seemed to mutter (I couldn’t hear clearly) ACW’s got serious chargeS when he handed the file over to the 2 lawyers. TWO lawyers implied to me that there’s capital murder charge(s). And, judge can’t just appoint any random lawyer (there’s criteria for capital murder) so I think these lawyers were preselected and previously agreed to accepting representation. The press has not published the new Affidavit or Complaint (whatever TX calls it). You don’t get 2 lawyers appointed for just stolen property...so LE has discovered way more than we’ve been informed...there’s a reason AN only got 1 lawyer....hopefully that TV news station which published the Warrant if Arrests/Affidavits will also publish all court filings so we can read it for ourselves.

I don't know for sure if the dog is connected to the suspect or to the Tacoma, which appears to be different occupants. Never have I seen any mention from LE or SMS of a dog with AW or AN. Iir. JMO
I do also recall during the press conference of releasing the POI photo unknown at the time later identified as ACW that a reporter asked about a child and it was mentioned that a dog yes child no. (Which later however it came out that yes indeed a small female child was with them)

I do also recall during the press conference of releasing the POI photo unknown at the time later identified as ACW that a reporter asked about a child and it was mentioned that a dog yes child no. (Which later however it came out that yes indeed a small female child was with them)
I remember that too. You are right. I stand corrected. Though I wander if there was confusion between the actual suspects and the Tacoma reported on the beach.

Plus - where is this dog now? Did anyone mention seeing it when suspects were spotted and captured in Mexico?

Trying to sort though the confusion and whether a dog would have played any role in this crime.

I remember that too. You are right. I stand corrected. Though I wander if there was confusion between the actual suspects and the Tacoma reported on the beach.

Plus - where is this dog now? Did anyone mention seeing it when suspects were spotted and captured in Mexico?

Trying to sort though the confusion and whether a dog would have played any role in this crime.
I haven't seen anything about the dog after that presser....
I feel as if when all this comes out the Tacoma will end up actually being the 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 belonging to ACW and my thinking is his truck is the possibly the Light Pewter Metallic or the gold. The Pewter is sometimes mistaken for gold and if you compare the two trucks in that age range they could appear so similar it lead lead one to believe they are looking at a Tacoma when actually it's a Silverado. This is what I think IMO. But still leave to question what about the "2 men".... might have to wait until trial before we know....

Just examples of Silverado colors and Tacoma.... Light Pewter Metallic 1999 Chevrolet Silverado.... Sunset Gold Metallic Chevrolet Silverado....Mystic Gold Tacoma

Attachments

• 20191111_155518.jpg
    20191111_155518.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20191111_161601.jpg
    20191111_161601.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 20191111_161829.jpg
    20191111_161829.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 21
If sheriff’s website was updated with this latest charge today, where does sheriff get info from to do this? Police affidavit? Is this a doc we can obtain online? It’s getting more horrifying to see these NEW charges...now I think he was completely drunk with a gun in Mexico + made a big fuss assaulting cop(s) when arrested + was still drunk in TX when being booked, also assaulting people while being booked. That explains most of these charges but not the aggravated sexual assaults

They added another charge ~ unl possession of firearm by felon someone get the court filings!

Inmate Roster - Current Inmates Booking Date Descending - Kleberg County Sheriff
If sheriff’s website was updated with this latest charge today, where does sheriff get info from to do this? Police affidavit? Is this a doc we can obtain online? It’s getting more horrifying to see these NEW charges...now I think he was completely drunk with a gun in Mexico + made a big fuss assaulting cop(s) when arrested + was still drunk in TX when being booked, also assaulting people while being booked. That explains most of these charges but not the aggravated sexual assaults
One thing I'm curious about is can ACW be charged with unlawful possession of a firearm if in Mexico ? I know he can on US soil.... which could be telling if he can't be charged with having it in Mexico

When that press conference was held, people on the island knew more that LE. Also, at that point, LE had not talked with witnesses from the island or the RV blogger. Hopefully, Kleberg PD has the assistance of the Texas Rangers in pulling all of this together. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back