Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that Media would have made lots of applications & this one just happened to be released by the coroner ( maybe to try to convince the people who are still convinced they never left Sydney!! ) IMO

Many on SM still to this day believe/say that in their opinion he never made it to Kendall. :rolleyes: Hopefully this will stop some of the horrid rumors that have been put out in the public.

I'd say that Media would have made lots of applications & this one just happened to be released by the coroner ( maybe to try to convince the people who are still convinced they never left Sydney!! ) IMO
The media may have lodged a legal challenge to the withholding and won on these items. That takes time. Or the police may have withdrawn their opposition to the release, in the interest of switching attention away from misconduct claims.

Many on SM still to this day believe/say that in their opinion he never made it to Kendall. :rolleyes: Hopefully this will stop some of the horrid rumors that have been put out in the public.
I think all that matters is police had that footage years ago, so who cares what people on SM say? There will always be doubters and happens in most cases i have followed.
And in missing child cases the people responsible for the child are always the first suspects when a child goes missing.

I think all that matters is police had that footage years ago, so who cares what people on SM say? There will always be doubters and happens in most cases i have followed.
And in missing child cases the people responsible for the child are always the first suspects when a child goes missing.

BBM : Well I think that the FF would & do care to start with, some of the stuff I have seen written about them is absolutely appalling :mad:

William Tyrrell's final family dinner: Haunting photos emerge of missing boy at McDonald's with his foster parents the night before he mysteriously disappeared from his grandmother's house

William Tyrrell's last Happy Meal: Coroner releases McDonalds visit footage | Daily Mail Online

20888420-7674953-image-a-11_1573522102233.jpg

20888416-7674953-image-a-12_1573522218130.jpg
I notice the timeline is calling TJ a "former person of interest". (2018, September 13.)

BBM : Well I think that the FF would & do care to start with, some of the stuff I have seen written about them is absolutely appalling :mad:
Yes and as i said who cares what other people say?
SM is always full of crap, and it always happens when a child or adult goes missing. A parent of a missing child shouldn't really read on SM anyway knowing that because it is upsetting if a person is innocent of any wrongdoing, IMO.
The interest should only be in finding William Tyrrell and that's all, because he is still missing.

SM is always full of crap, and it always happens when a child or adult goes missing. A parent of a missing child shouldn't really read on SM anyway knowing that because it is upsetting if a person is innocent of any wrongdoing, IMO.
The interest should only be in finding William Tyrrell and that's all, because he is still missing.

It's very easy for some to say 'parent of missing child shouldn't really read on SM' - when these creeps from SM ring your place of employment and call you a child murderer, stalk your house etc etc, it would be remiss of them to not take their safety in hand, which would include reading some SM.

William Tyrrell: Man jailed for stalking missing boy's foster father | Daily Mail Online

William Tyrrell's Foster Parents Reveal Horrific Online Harassment

It's very easy for some to say 'parent of missing child shouldn't really read on SM' - when these creeps from SM ring your place of employment and call you a child murderer, stalk your house etc etc, it would be remiss of them to not take their safety in hand, which would include reading some SM.

William Tyrrell: Man jailed for stalking missing boy's foster father | Daily Mail Online

William Tyrrell's Foster Parents Reveal Horrific Online Harassment
Well that's just not right. Hopefully that won't happen again then.

Well I care . The FF should not have to put up with what they have had to & continue to on & off SM.

I think it's abit unrealistic to think they would not, or should not be monitoring them.

From Caroline Overington Twitter Account :

“This is very important evidence, we requested it because it shows the whole family on their way to Kendall the night before William Tyrrell disappeared.”

Regarding the photo released by the Coroner today ...

I notice that in 2018 BGM and BF were living in Maryland near Newcastle. Did bio family have connections in that area? Someone who might have seen William at McDonalds and perhaps placed a tracker on the car?

Another article from CO

NoCookies | The Australian

Senior Constable Hudson’s statement also explains how she helped the foster parents leave Kendall a week after William’s disappearance, by following their car down the highway toward Sydney for several kilometres, to make sure they weren’t being tailed.
Probably a reference to the beach trip on 16th when

Ms Hudson said she checked to make sure media helicopters were not following them, as they apparently sought a moment of peace at Diamond Head beach. William Tyrrell's last Happy Meal: Coroner releases McDonalds visit footage | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23