Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

Niner

Long time Websleuther
Reaction score
@beach - since I don't see a thread yet for the trial - I'll post this here & you can move it over when there is one! :)

Tuesday, November 12th:
*Trial set to begin (@ 8:30am ET) – FL – Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers (46) (June 29, 2015, Bonita Springs) – *Mark D. Sievers (50) arrested & charged (2/26/16) & indicted (5/4/16) with 1st degree premeditated murder & conspiracy to commit 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP. Trial set to begin on 11/12/19 with jury selection.
*Jimmy Ray Rodgers (28) – Trial 10/23/19: Jury found Rodgers guilty of second degree murder, not guilty of conspiracy, guilty of trespassing. Sentencing on 11/18. Motion for new trial-denied.
*Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr. (41) arrested (10/14/15) & charged (10/20/15) & indicted (5/5/16) with 2nd degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. Took plea deal (2/26/16) plead guilty to 2nd degree murder; serving 25 years, waives all rights to appeal. Will testify at trials. Sentencing on
12/2.

@Oregonmama - just a reminder! ;)

Slept late again but im here. Jury selections starts in the afternoon after a quick am hearing...

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 54s55 seconds ago
    Sievers remains in his jail clothes for now. State is ready but they did bring up again the week of Thanksgiving being a witness issue. Defense said they're ready. #trialtweets #nbc2courtcoverage #marksieversontrial

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 3m3 minutes ago
    Mark Sievers coming to the courtroom now from downstairs. I expect he'll be out of his jail jumpsuit for the day. #trialtweets #nbc2courtcoverage #marksieversontrial

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago

Both the state and defense said they are ready to go today. Jury selection will begin later today, the judge said.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 10m10 minutes ago
Here is a photo of Mark Sievers, right, with his defense attorney Michael Mummert in court this morning.

Photo from News-Press photographer Ricardo Rolon.

EJLZcvMWkAEVL8J.jpg

Judge Kyle is dealing with some other heart breaking cases this am....ugh
Good morning OMAMA!! Thank you for being a busy early morning sleuth.:):):):)
Good morning to all of you, too. (BTW could someone ask Jake Allen if he beat his best time on the marathon he ran during JRR's trial? And after that, returned to work to keep sharing tweets...amazing J A ;);).)

Last edited:
Good morning OMAMA!! Thank you for being a busy early morning sleuth.:):):):)
Good morning to all of you, too. (BTW could someone ask Jake Allen if he beat his best time on the marathon he ran during JRR's trial? And after that, returned to work to keep sharing tweets...amazing J A ;);).
@Jake_Allen19
·
20 Oct

I cut two minutes off my marathon time. I’ve got a three week break then training for the next one starts.

Would someone please post the live feed links. Court Tv is covering another trial, so not sure if they will switch once we have a jury or not.

@Jake_Allen19
·
20 Oct

I cut two minutes off my marathon time. I’ve got a three week break then training for the next one starts.
JA Wow!.... I may have to send you a Super Man shirt!! (ps. I always bet on the long distance runner, they never let you down:).) Thank you for being our eyes and ears in court.

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 46s47 seconds ago

Jury selection for #SieversTrial is starting soon. Judge Kyle and attorneys on a quick five min recess, then they'll bring up group of 50 potential jurors. It took a pool of 200 people to get the 12 plus alternates for #JimmyRodgers. We're expecting the same this time. @winknews

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 3m3 minutes ago

Judge calling everyone back for #marksieversontrial to begin in five minutes with jury selection. They'll be bringing 50 jurors up to start. Looks like he'll get moving this morning. #trialtweets #nbc2courtcoverage

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back