Found Deceased CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019 #2

I contacted one of the media entities who had reported on EV, asking when would a cause of death be known. I received the following reply yesterday: " Hi there. Thanks for reaching out to us! Our reporter called the medical examiner's office yesterday and those details [i.e. cause of death] aren't finalized yet. They said it may take up to 2 months before all the tests are conducted. We are continuing to keep an eye and ear on this story though. We will post an update when we have one. "

Thanks for checking on this! I’m glad to hear they will report when they find out!

I have read all 75 pages on this and the group is beyond thoughtful, well represented and prepared. I would like to know what happened as this mystery seems so odd. The ability tondrive under these circumstances but not get help is beyond my thought. I would be interested to see what happened. Thanks for all the effort.

I’m with the group of you above in regards to top 3. I really wish the conspiracy theory BS would stay on Reddit. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next conspiracy theory is that Erin had connections to Epstein and that’s why she died. Sorry to be sarcastic, but I’m a realist and have little to no patience for conspiracy theorists and others who try so hard to make wild connections fit their narrative. Especially in the case of a recently deceased person, it seems disrespectful IMO

I think all theories should be on the table and that it's interesting that Erin's case attracted "conspiracy" theories. Further, posting about said theories got some attention to Erin's still very puzzling manner of death.

I'm sorry if others think it disrespectful. As a long term resident of the area where Erin disappeared (I'm now in SoCal though), these theories are not exactly underground and there are many MSM news articles about so called "mind tech." Erin's own comment about Matrix on the last evening of her life is one of the few clues we have. Psychedelics on Sand Hill Road is nothing new (it is, after all, the gateway from Stanford and Silicon Valley to Woodside and LaHonda, where so many of the techies live in the footsteps of the Grateful Dead).

Whatever the reason for Erin's death, I hope the local LE come to understand it better. I think they were doing a pretty good job tracking down someone they thought was in the middle of some kind of unusual mental health situation. I am doubting that any common psychedelic will be found in the medical examiner's eventual report. So, in the end, LE may just have to regard the case as yet another mentally ill person going missing in the Bay Area.

I understand that not everyone "likes" conspiracy theories but something super weird was going on there. The whole matrix thing doesn't really help this case either, obviously people are going to speculate. I believe the whole "Erin has no mental issues, no suicide tendencies, she was not depressed" narrative untrue. To me, it seems obvious that she was having some issues before going on that trip to California, she seemed a little depressed and unhappy. Also, that portraying of her being this super successful tech power lady from Utah, of all places, don't seem very believable. She was trying to be a super successful tech power lady, trying.

I understand that not everyone "likes" conspiracy theories but something super weird was going on there. The whole matrix thing doesn't really help this case either, obviously people are going to speculate. I believe the whole "Erin has no mental issues, no suicide tendencies, she was not depressed" narrative untrue. To me, it seems obvious that she was having some issues before going on that trip to California, she seemed a little depressed and unhappy. Also, that portraying of her being this super successful tech power lady from Utah, of all places, don't seem very believable. She was trying to be a super successful tech power lady, trying.

What I keep thinking of is how, after her intentional weight loss, she seemed to "backslide" for lack of a better word. This is all based on her instagram images & captions. I recall her noting "first dessert in six months" after her weight loss, then IIRC two later posts of her eating something indulgent and both times captioning it using the phrase "eating my feelings". Could have been entirely lighthearted and insignificant, or could be a reflection of some internal struggle, we just can't know.

Do I believe that Erin possibly believed in conspiracy theories or had an undiagnosed mental condition that made her believe she was the target of one, and that in some way that may have contributed to her death? It's certainly possible.

Do I believe that Erin actually was the victim of some mind control/mind tech, or that she was killed because she was going to expose a mind control group or technology? Sorry, not a chance.

What I keep thinking of is how, after her intentional weight loss, she seemed to "backslide" for lack of a better word. This is all based on her instagram images & captions. I recall her noting "first dessert in six months" after her weight loss, then IIRC two later posts of her eating something indulgent and both times captioning it using the phrase "eating my feelings". Could have been entirely lighthearted and insignificant, or could be a reflection of some internal struggle, we just can't know.

That's a very astute observation, Auntie (love the username, BTW!). Very possible indeed that she was struggling. As a woman in the tech world, I can relate to the pressure to succeed, to not show struggle, to not appear emotional, etc. It does seem like she had a good support system around her though. But as you said, we just can't know.

Do I believe that Erin possibly believed in conspiracy theories or had an undiagnosed mental condition that made her believe she was the target of one, and that in some way that may have contributed to her death? It's certainly possible.

Do I believe that Erin actually was the victim of some mind control/mind tech, or that she was killed because she was going to expose a mind control group or technology? Sorry, not a chance.

And there are about a dozen hypotheses one could propose that lie somewhere in between those two extreme points. The truth is usually complex

Yes, and if I'm not mistaken, I think she talked about "eating feelings" more than once. I believe she was stressing over something, at the very least.

But that's exactly what I said. It's obvious some weird stuff went down, that's why people are reaching for some conspiracy theories, I don't blame them, this World is actually crazy and not much stuff surprises me that much anymore.

Oh my. Mental illness & paranoia sure does tend to make people believe that it’s outside forces controlling their minds when really our own brains are fully capable of sabotaging us. Government/evil tech companies shooting mind controlling lasers into our brains not even needed. Lol.

I had a boyfriend throughout college who was convinced the government was controlling his mind. Nope. His bipolar disorder was controlling his mind. Sigh. It gets really tiring being around people like that.

There was a comment by someone in this article who said he knew Erin and she was bipolar and that people said she had been manic for a few days before her death. Don’t know how true that is, but I would believe that before she was “suicided” by mind control. Just NO.
Brilliant post.

I’m with the group of you above in regards to top 3. I really wish the conspiracy theory BS would stay on Reddit. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next conspiracy theory is that Erin had connections to Epstein and that’s why she died. Sorry to be sarcastic, but I’m a realist and have little to no patience for conspiracy theorists and others who try so hard to make wild connections fit their narrative. Especially in the case of a recently deceased person, it seems disrespectful IMO
Preach it!!

It's obvious some weird stuff went down, that's why people are reaching for some conspiracy theories, I don't blame them, this World is actually crazy and not much stuff surprises me that much anymore.

SBM. I respectfully disagree that that’s the reason people are reaching for conspiracy theories.

For whatever reason, some people can take the most glaringly obvious non-conspiracy, and spin it into some intricate rabbit hole theory that implicates the government, wealthy/powerful/influential/famous people, etc. To them, everything is a false flag.

IME, many of the CTs who preach and “uncover” these “scandals” are arrogant and present their theories as absolute FACT, regardless of overwhelming proof that they are wrong. They cherry pick and intentionally take things out of context. When presented with evidence that proves their theories wrong, they become combative and aggressive. If you publicly disagree with them (and prove them wrong), you are a “sheep” and clearly need to “do your research”. Pick any random anti vaxxer and peruse their Facebook posts to see prime examples of this behavior.

Then you have people who I think are genuinely suffering from paranoia and/or other psychological issues. And the people who blindly believe things without bothering to do their own research. Hell, one of the links upthread about Facebook (I think it was a business insider article but not positive) was clearly misleading with a sensationalized headline. It took me about three seconds to google other articles that clarified the misleading rumors. But so many people just blindly believe things without bothering to spend a few minutes looking into it further.

“The mistaken belief that a handful of unexplained anomalies can undermine a well-established theory lies at the heart of all conspiratorial thinking (as well as creationism, Holocaust denial and the various crank theories of physics). All the "evidence" for a 9/11 conspiracy falls under the rubric of this fallacy. Such notions are easily refuted by noting that scientific theories are not built on single facts alone but on a convergence of evidence assembled from multiple lines of inquiry.” https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fahrenheit-2777/

I’m starting to ramble on in the same fashion of the conspiracy theorists that I am criticizing, so I’ll get off my soap box.

Can someone please share the link to erins post about CTRL, or whatever it is that people are trying to link to her death? Apologies if it’s been linked already, I don’t remember seeing it upthread.

ETA: I couldn't help but think about Erin when I read about this death today and the "wake dreaming state" side effects from this tropical vine tea.

Lindsay Lohan's ex Harry Morton was hooked on psychedelic drug ayahuasca | Daily Mail Online

Nov 25, 2019

Harry Morton was hooked on the powerful hallucinogenic super-drug ayahuasca, which was once used and praised by his ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Morton, the son of Hard Rock Café co founder Peter Morton, died Saturday after he was found unresponsive by a family member at his Beverly Hills home.

The LA County Coroner has confirmed the autopsy is complete but said the cause of death has been deferred pending toxicology.

But friends of the 38-year-old business owner have told DailyMail.com that Morton was a well-known drug user with a particular fondness of ayahuasca - a 'psychedelic brew' made from tropical vines and leaves from the Amazon jungle.

Actress Lohan, who dated Morton in 2006, credited the drug with helping her cope with a miscarriage, saying in 2014: 'I did ayahuasca, it changed my life ... [I let go of the] wreckage of my past.'

[...]

The hip Hollywood drug ayahuasca is prepared as a tea from a number of different plant species, some of which include the psychedelic chemical, dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, and it distorts brain waves to create a vivid 'waking-dream' state. bbm

ETA: I couldn't help but think about Erin when I read about this death today and the "wake dreaming state" side effects from this tropical vine tea.

Lindsay Lohan's ex Harry Morton was hooked on psychedelic drug ayahuasca | Daily Mail Online

Nov 25, 2019

Harry Morton was hooked on the powerful hallucinogenic super-drug ayahuasca, which was once used and praised by his ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Morton, the son of Hard Rock Café co founder Peter Morton, died Saturday after he was found unresponsive by a family member at his Beverly Hills home.

The LA County Coroner has confirmed the autopsy is complete but said the cause of death has been deferred pending toxicology.

But friends of the 38-year-old business owner have told DailyMail.com that Morton was a well-known drug user with a particular fondness of ayahuasca - a 'psychedelic brew' made from tropical vines and leaves from the Amazon jungle.

Actress Lohan, who dated Morton in 2006, credited the drug with helping her cope with a miscarriage, saying in 2014: 'I did ayahuasca, it changed my life ... [I let go of the] wreckage of my past.'

[...]

The hip Hollywood drug ayahuasca is prepared as a tea from a number of different plant species, some of which include the psychedelic chemical, dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, and it distorts brain waves to create a vivid 'waking-dream' state. bbm
To be fair, Lindsay Lohan probably did every drug in the book and more. The narrative is that Erin wasn't a drug user, but I don't know if that's 100% true. I don't think we will ever know what really happened to her.

To be fair, Lindsay Lohan probably did every drug in the book and more. The narrative is that Erin wasn't a drug user, but I don't know if that's 100% true. I don't think we will ever know what really happened to her.

The post was actually about another 30 something, driven, business owner who's death also remains a mystery.

At time of earlier article it was suspected that he may have died from a vine tea known to produce a vivid waking dream state. Some might say EV's last known moments were in a wake dream state.

I'm sorry you read this as a story about LL. She just happened to date the victim in 2006 -- 13 years ago. There was no intended comparison of LL and EV here.

Restaurateur Harry Morton's Cause of Death Remains Mystery After Coroner Completes Autopsy

The post was actually about another 30 something, driven, business owner who's death also remains a mystery.

At time of earlier article it was suspected that he may have died from a vine tea known to produce a vivid waking dream state. Some might say EV's last known moments were in a wake dream state.

I'm sorry you read this as a story about LL. She just happened to date the victim in 2006 -- 13 years ago. There was no intended comparison of LL and EV here.

Restaurateur Harry Morton's Cause of Death Remains Mystery After Coroner Completes Autopsy
No, yeah, I got that. Did I read it wrong that LL also did that drug? My point was, LL probably tried every drug in the book so, is that drug really that known/common? That was the nature of my post. I never heard about it but I never took any drugs so, I'm kind of ignorant on that department.

No, yeah, I got that. Did I read it wrong that LL also did that drug? My point was, LL probably tried every drug in the book so, is that drug really that known/common? That was the nature of my post. I never heard about it but I never took any drugs so, I'm kind of ignorant on that department.

I've heard of it as one of the 'mind expanding', hallucinogenic plant-based drugs favored by some mystical new-age seekers who are looking into shamanism, vision quests, or other Indigenous spiritual use of drugs. Carlos Castaneda wrote about ayahuasca, as well as other psychedelic Mesoamerican plant drugs. I can see people heavily involved in the AI/mind tech side of high tech being intrigued by a chance to experiment with this type of mind expansion, and possibly considering it a safer path than LSD and other lab created drugs. Whether it has anything to do with Erin's mental state in the hours leading to her death is pure conjecture, though her symptoms do align with some of the effects of these drugs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back