CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s always a few interesting tweets when I search for PF on Twitter.

PF Twitter Search: #PatrickFrazee hashtag on Twitter
Oooooooh! "I spy"...I love that game!

Spotted it. Interesting.

Sounds like Judge Sells might want to add a ban on catfighting in the courthouse to his Decorum Order.

JMO.

Last edited:
Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
And as testimony continues this morning, get caught up on all of the latest happenings at the #PatrickFrazee trial. On Friday, it included testimony that a human tooth was found at a burn site on Frazee's ranch: https://gazette.com/news/patrick-frazee-trial-no-body-no-crime-friend-testifies-accused/article_591cf508-0249-11ea-88c5-231d2ec3f652.html … @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

EJMA26PUEAADScH.jpg

9:01 AM - 12 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
Good morning, everyone. Make sure to follow @lancebenzel for all the latest updates from the #PatrickFrazee trial. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

8:57 AM - 12 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Early recess today for more witnesses to travel from out of state. Jennifer Viehman tells the court we’re actually ahead of schedule, so that’s a good sign. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee#KrystalKenney

I wonder who else is coming from out of town? Possibly CL (KK’s ex husband)? I mean if they called coworkers to testify to KK’s state of mind and comments regarding the case

I’m sure they’d call Mike (?) KK’s friend that she gave KB’s gun.

My brain is so fried, so much info! LOL

Can’t wait for lunch tweets!

I believe KK was more involved than she admits in the planning and the "why" that has not been addressed. I believe the prosecution has avoided asking her how the plan came about to kill KB in the first place. There had to have been a conversation. Look how much PF has shared about the actual murder with her. That said, I wish she didn't have as much of a deal as she was given, but I've decided to see this from KB's perspective. As a mom, her biggest concern is/would be the safety of her daughter and her having a loving family surrounding her. Even "above" justice for herself. So, whatever is needed to best ensure that PF remains far, far away as she grows up is the best "justice" for Kelsey, IMO. KK has questionable character, no doubt. But I don't believe she'd be caught up in something like this again. On the other hand, I can absolutely see PF killing again. Little KB needs to stay tucked safely in Kelsey's family for as long as possible. Forever would be awesome.
This is how I look at it myself.

I might not like the deal one bit, but it had to be done, to get the information and help LE find the evidence to lock Patrick up for life. One of those things in life, that you have to take the good with the bad.

Both are evil and sadistic, in my opinion. Both are narcs. Nothing will ever change that in my heart. At least he'll be off the streets where he can't harm another.

What happens to Krystal after, in terms of how life goes for her, I simply don't give a damn. Hopefully her part in this haunts her for the rest of her life. We know nothing haunts Patrick.

Olivia Prentzel‏ @oliviaprentzel
“She told me that she did what she had to do to keep herself and her kids safe,” said an Idaho nurse, describing a statement made by #PatrickFrazee's mistress about a month after #KelseyBerreth's disappearance. For trial updates, follow @lancebenzel
zZ0_Fk8c

Patrick Frazee trial: Testimony reveals damning statements by Krystal Lee

9:11 AM - 12 Nov 2019
Joke of the day, Krystal, as you drive up and back to Colorado several times to see your boy toy lover, then help plan a murder, even attempt it three times. I have to ask you Krystal (wish I was on the jury!), did you tell the father of your children what was going on, so that HE could protect his children from harm?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Lies are commonly told by all parties in crimes. PF and KK both lied to investigators. I don't sweat the lies as it is expected, until they are caught and threatened with prosecution.

Suspects can come clean at this point, or choose to double down on the lies and claim innocence.

KK made a choice to come clean for a lenient sentence. Now she can either tell the truth or parts of the truth, although in the latter, if she is contradicted by evidence that she is not aware LE has, her deal goes out the window. I choose to believe her since the evidence backs up her testimony.

PF has chosen to say nothing more beyond his original lies, and apparently is doubling down.

Unfortunately for Patrick, I think the house will win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who keeps a loaded gun beneath the driver's seat of their car? I'd be afraid to hit a bump and.... MOO

Its actually very common in states that allow conceal carry or have conceal carry permits. People that elect to conceal carry when driving usually want the gun as close to them as possible and under the seat is a common spot. I do agree it can be a little dangerous especially if adjusting the seat where it could somehow manage to get tangled with the gun and could be dangerous.

The question I have about KK's borrowing of the car is did the loaner person not realize her gun was still in the car until it was too late and KK already took off with the car? Or did she purposely let KK have that gun with her because maybe KK asked her to borrow it too and maybe KK wanted the gun with her?

Im not sure if those questions have been answered or not.
If it was a mistake I could understand it better but if the loaner person let her borrow the gun too along with the car then that seems foolish because you wouldnt want anyone else using your weapon and not knowing what they are going to do with it.

Lies are commonly told by all parties in crimes. PF and KK both lied to investigators. I don't sweat the lies as it is expected, until they are caught and threatened with prosecution.

Suspects can come clean at this point, or choose to double down on the lies and claim innocence.

KK made a choice to come clean for a lenient sentence. Now she can either tell the truth or parts of the truth, although in the latter, if she is contradicted by evidence that she is not aware LE has, her deal goes out the window. I choose to believe her since the evidence backs up her testimony.

PF has chosen to say nothing more beyond his original lies, and apparently is doubling down.

Unfortunately for Patrick, I think the house will win.
I agree - I think she has way too much to lose and is telling the truth because the alternative is far worse IMO.

MOO... That's about the dummiest thing I've heard.

Hey, I gotta go clean a murder crime scene, to protect my kids.

I thought everyone knew how to call 911, especially nurses.

And again.. No one did nothing....KK had them all snowed. She a great master manipulator.

MOO..
Agree. Then she feigns all this concern about the Berreths needing to know what happened, yet she didn't call them or LE. Just came and cleaned up, to so call protect herself and her kids. Protect herself from what, exactly? If she had just called LE straight out, she would have been protected as PF would have been in jail, and she would have saved herself the trip and clean up.

It may not be significant at all, but I find it strange that she switched cars to come and do the clean up. She was so scared, she drove a car with a gun in it, fully loaded, and expired tags. I wonder if she thought Patrick would expect her to move Kelsey's body once she got there and take it back to Idaho, and she told him it wouldn't fit in her friend's car. Handy timing for that car switch, if you ask me.

Haaa -- ya'll had me convinced the gun was in the glove box and I dreamed it was under the seat!!

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
On cross, Garrison was asked about the bullet missing from her 9mm gun beneath the driver’s seat. She couldn’t remember telling the FBI if one was missing from the chamber when asked by Stiegerwald. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

8:46 AM - 12 Nov 2019
Well now, that's interesting. She couldn't remember telling the FBI if one was missing?

<modsnip: Quoted post and references to it have been removed. Stick to discussing the case instead of other members.>

PF didn't like KBs anymore. He didn' t have the same values or integrity, she had. Rather than move on he solicitors KK, to help get rid of her, offering suggestions and ways to achieve his goal. KK made several unsuccessful attempts.

Finally, PF is successfully in gaining full control. He beats her to death with a bat, she ask him to stop. He used his friends to help cover up. (KK, SF, the guy who took him to the bank, and more). No one helped KB. NO ONE ever said stop.

Only did they turn on PF when LE began to investigate, to save their own hides. This infuriates me, the lack of human compassion. The extend folks will go to, to hurt others. Hum....

Just like most abusers. Some folks are willing to bully, try to control others, and murder just to get their own way. Just absolutely no respect for life or feelings of another human being.

Moo... It's definitely a pattern ... some folks will do anything to be right, win, or have their way. So sad, KB was such a nice person.

My opinion only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members