Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted.

I may be an anomaly on this thread and unpopular, but I am not a “kid” person. Never have been and never will be. That is why I made the conscience decision to never have kids of my own. I think that may be part of the reason why crimes against kids hurt my soul so deeply. Children deserve the world plus more and if for any reason you are incapable of providing that, it is on you to be an adult and make wise choices.

Gutted.

I may be an anomaly on this thread and unpopular, but I am not a “kid” person. Never have been and never will be. That is why I made the conscience decision to never have kids of my own. I think that may be part of the reason why crimes against kids hurt my soul so deeply. Children deserve the world plus more and if for any reason you are incapable of providing that, it is on you to be an adult and make wise choices.
I feel the same way about the choices - although we don't have the full story yet I'm certain we will not be very surprised as we learn the details of what happened IMO.

Pelvic bone structure can indicate right away if remains are male or female. If some of the bones have not been dragged off. UGH!
Unfortunately not when/if it's the skeleton of a young child, it's first when having reached adolescence and adulthood it's possible to see differences between male and female skeletons. Determining Sex

I am not a “kid” person. Never have been and never will be. That is why I made the conscience decision to never have kids of my own. I think that may be part of the reason why crimes against kids hurt my soul so deeply.
Me too. Also, as a survivor of abuse, it enrages me to see children mistreated even though I have no desire or facility for caring for one of my own. Caylee, Cupcake, little Duke Flores, now Taylor, they all just wreck me.

ALABAMA SEARCH UPDATE

DEMOPOLIS, AL (November, 12, 2019) - The multi-agency investigative team involved in the search for missing Taylor Rose Williams confirmed that search teams uncovered human remains in a wooded area between the cities of Linden and Demopolis Alabama. Victim identification is pending.

The search effort was a massive operation which included highly skilled teams from the following participating agencies:
- Demopolis Police Department
- Demopolis Fire Department
- Linden Police Department
- Marengo County Sheriff’s Office
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency State Bureau of Investigations
- 17th Circuit Drug Task Force
- 17th Circuit District Attorney’s Office
- Alabama Attorney Generals Office
- Federal Bureau of Investigation - Mobile, Birmingham & Jacksonville Offices
- Members of multiple units with the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, Jacksonville Fire and Rescue, as well as the State Attorneys Office.

At this point, JSO will await confirmation as forensics tests are completed. Operational efforts will now shift to secure and process the evidence at the scene.
Whoever it is RIP! I hate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member