CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great, but I'm still hoping they finish up a day early and the resounding GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES echoes through the courtroom and halls bright and early on the 22nd!! How satisfying that would be. Then all the jurors could be released to head home and enjoy their families and give thanks that murderer will eat his "crow" behind bars. And, also take a moment to reflect on that beautiful life he stole and her family who must go on without her :(

Yes, and give them time to return to their home, surrounded by love.

Thanksgiving will most likely always be a difficult holiday.

My mom died on Thanksgiving. It's always just beneath the surface no matter how hard we try.

MHO

PF’s little “alibi hunt,” is pretty ironic if you think about it.

He was trying to figure out his exposure, only to put himself in a worse situation than he already was in.

It's delicious, IMO. He thought he was so smart doing it. I wish we could hear what he's thinking while that witness is testifying.

There we go. So no we have the evidence of blood that seeped through the floor of the condo, corroborating that it was the scene of the crime.

Hope that clears that up.
And I'm still wondering about those very large sections of what looked like drywall removed from her condo - the night of the search. IMO
(will try and find that link but the regulars may recall what I'm talking about here)

It seems to me that if the PD is hoping to use this trial as a springboard for a lucrative private practice career as a defense attorney, delays are irrelevant, he needs to 'win'.
He drew the short straw and got this case. I think the only thing he is hoping for is a merciful end and that no one remembers the name of PF’s trial attorney later. Lol

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Lee’s friend, Megan Garrison, told jury she hadn’t fired gun in many

RSBM

11:06 AM - 12 Nov 2019

ETA: ** Gun in glove box conflicts with Reporter Sam's tweet placing gun under the seat. MOO

I'm not sure mutually exclusive. Hard to determine with tweets but it could have been that she usually left the gun in the glove compartment, and when car returned, was under the seat.

It's just tweets and we cannot determine unless we ask reporters to clarify of if we have a member in the courtroom unfortunately?

Heatbreaking video at link -- KB's father with his head in his hands.

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
Frazee Trial Update: father of #KelseyBerreth looks down, puts his face in his hands as Investigator described numerous blood stains found in Berreth’s condo. Fiance Patrick Frazee being tried for the young mother’s murder last Thanksgiving. ⁦@KDVR⁩ ⁦@channel2kwgn

11:32 AM - 12 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

The reporter did a great job with that. How awful for KB's Dad.

He drew the short straw and got this case. I think the only thing he is hoping for is a merciful end and that no one remembers the name of PF’s trial attorney later. Lol
His client is also the definition of a “short straw.”

I imagine his poor defense attorneys tried to convince PF to plead guilty early on, but he didn’t listen.

Instead, they are forced to dump water out of a sinking boat using a teaspoon.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Also, Krystal Lee (who has also gone by the last name Kenney), testified that she burned one of two "burner" phones she purchased ahead of #KelseyBerreth's killing.
First she threw into pond off Hooser Pass.
Second she burned in fire in Idaho, she said.
@csgazette #PatrickFrazee

Wondering minds want to know. Why did she get rid of the first burner phone? Hmmmmm by throwing into a pond off Hooder Pass. And, what date and how does that fit into timeline. We may never know unfortunately.

No evidence....
@SamKraemerTV

Last thing we saw was a better photo of the discolored hay bale at Nash Ranch. It's dark black/brown. The dimensions align with those of the identical black tote entered as evidence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

DA Dan May handed the CBI analyst a tape measure and had her measure the bottom of the identical tote. It's 35 inches long by 20 inches wide. Discolored area was 38x30.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
oh wow - that means there was seepage all the way around right? how horrible for her family to hear this.
IMO

They’re setting up the forensics. I can’t wait.

Yes, they really are! Just a few highlights from the landslide of evidence presented this morning below. A landslide that's hopefully burying Frazee in the jury's mind.

CBI evidence tech Tonya Aktinson described searches in Woodland Park and Teller County after Lee confessed her involvement. Those searches turned up new evidence: Blood spots on walls, fireplace and baby gate. Under floor boards. Cleaning marks on couch cushions and picture frame

BACKGROUND: Prosecutors say Frazee’s claims about timing are plainly contradicted by surveillance images and cellphone data showing he was at Berreth’s Woodland Park townhouse four hours before arriving home, late for dinner.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Also, Krystal Lee (who has also gone by the last name Kenney), testified that she burned one of two "burner" phones she purchased ahead of #KelseyBerreth's killing.
First she threw into pond off Hooser Pass.
Second she burned in fire in Idaho, she said.
@csgazette #PatrickFrazee

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Joshua Hayes, Twin Falls PD officer, testified that he found charred cellphone parts in two burn areas on Lee’s property outside of Twin Falls, including a blackened circuit board, bits of broken glass and a cellphone screen protector.

Ashley Franco‏Verified account @AshleyKKTV
NEW: investigators in #KelseyBerreth case showed us pictures of floor board they ripped up from her condo floor allegedly where she was killed. They showed how in between the floor boards you can see what appears to be blood that seeped through the floor boards. @KKTV11News

No evidence....
@SamKraemerTV

Last thing we saw was a better photo of the discolored hay bale at Nash Ranch. It's dark black/brown. The dimensions align with those of the identical black tote entered as evidence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

DA Dan May handed the CBI analyst a tape measure and had her measure the bottom of the identical tote. It's 35 inches long by 20 inches wide. Discolored area was 38x30.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

I care!! I believe life as she knew it is over. I hope she loses her nursing license, her kids, and I know she lost her reputation.

She will hopefully serve a different kind of life sentence.

And although I admire Canada, in this I’m glad we are nothing alike. With a tampering charge and her admissions alone I don’t believe she will be volunteering or working with any children anywhere in this country.

For me there is no forgiving this. She wasn’t 16 with that mental fog and separation from adults that teens seem to have. I mean I could better understand that. Teens can be more easily manipulated and still don’t fully understand the real world.

But KK? She was a mother. Had been married. A registered nurse. There’s no evidence of any intellectual disability. And she chose to do the things she did to another mama. To a little baby’s mother.

No calls to CPS instead. No refusal to participate. No calls to LE. Heck even afterward she didn’t call and say she was scared and agree to wear a wire or whatever.

I think she was an aging rodeo queen whose glory days on the circuit had long passed, with a failed marriage, a few kids, a lot of winter and hard work to look forward to and in her mind not much else left.

So her fantasy of having the cowboy of her dreams I think is what motivated her. No different than many women we’ve heard of who will act as accomplices in murders, or even sexual assaults of kids, and/or who even serve up their own children on a platter for mama’s new man to torture to death.

For these types having a certain man is all they care about.

Gross.

So yeah I really care. She’s not fit to live in civilized society. I do want her to lose what she had and apparently didn’t care about. Then maybe she will start to see the value her life had before she let PF take the reins.
Sorry, I think I was misunderstood in my comment. I meant I don't care about her happiness in life, I don't care if she ever finds another man stupid enough to get tangled up with her, etc.

I am in total agreement with you about everything else. If it were up to me, she would not only be in jail herself, she's never set eyes on her children again, nor be allowed anywhere around a child.

Nursing? I think that career has been long over for her. She's no longer working at the hospital she was working at when this all came down. What honorable hospital would allow her to grace their entrance, unless she was brought in as a patient herself? Do we picture any home care, assisted living, or hospice care hiring her, after this? I wouldn't even trust her to clean my house!

Other than her family and friends, and I bet that list has tightened up these last few months- who would trust to have Krystal on their staff, anywhere? Who?

We have no way of knowing if she wouldn't do such a thing again. I hope not, for any future victims sake. Her involvement wasn't even a spur of the moment thing- it was premeditated, along with Patrick. No, she didn't swing the bat, but she sure knew that the guy who did, was eventually going to, if she didn't succeed in killing Kelsey herself.

Heatbreaking video at link -- KB's father with his head in his hands.

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
Frazee Trial Update: father of #KelseyBerreth looks down, puts his face in his hands as Investigator described numerous blood stains found in Berreth’s condo. Fiance Patrick Frazee being tried for the young mother’s murder last Thanksgiving. ⁦@KDVR⁩ ⁦@channel2kwgn

11:32 AM - 12 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse
:*( Godspeed to him,and the prosecution team. Praying for justice to be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member