Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the fence with that one. Sister reports she thought she had a BF. Yet their minimal contact wasn't in person. I'm just waiting for confirmation she was actually seen with a BF.

Last comment. I don’t know anything about this case, didn’t follow it like I said for my own sanity.

I’ll leave you guys with this. How common is dismemberment with females.

A poster mentioned “she’s military, so she’s tough.”

I don’t know, upon a cursory glance this has a male vibe but perhaps that is the “tough female” vibe. I would wonder about an accomplice, like a boyfriend, but again I know nothing about this case at all.

Every day I learn more and more here what some women are capable of.

Over and out.

I don't know how to feel aside from overwhelming sadness. I think this will turn out to be Taylor's remains. and I know we all knew it was going to end this way. But I still can't wrap my head around what went wrong in this child's life, in BW's to land us here. I have no idea why this case is affecting me this way. Normally I would be waving a pitchfork and screaming with outrage the moment LE named mom officially a POI. But I just don't have anger and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I simply have this horrible sadness in me and all I can do is cry.
I know exactly how you feel. I feel no closure, I feel lost. This is not how I usually respond to these cases. Right now, just empty! WTH happened? Why?

Looks like this is where that reporter is standing. If that is accurate, the blue tents are almost literally right off the main road there. :(
Google Maps

Yes, most bodies around within, what’s it, 100 yards off the road?
Will have to pull exact number. But that is usually referring to disorganized offenders as relate to...

Not going to let you guys suck me in here. Bye!

Thanks tlcya. So nobody knows for sure a BF even existed.

AFAIK it's just conjecture on the part of a sister she has estranged herself from for the past 2 to 2.5 years by that own sister's words. So I think she may be speculating, much as we have been as to what would cause BW to behave in such odd ways. Maybe it was easier for family to believe that a man was responsible for her distancing herself from them. Maybe one actually exists. I will be very interested to hear what evidence JSO and possibly the Navy as well have gathered in this one because so far BW has been teh opposite of an open book. very hard to get a feel for her.

I’ll be honest...After following the Maleah Davis case....I am absolutely BIASED. As soon as I heard BW’s college friend mention a “controlling BF”, I FREAKED OUT.... My apologies....will not mention it again unless it is proven.
MOO

Mikaeel kulars mother lived in Edinburgh beat him up, stuffed him in a suitcase and dumped him behind her family home in fife (about 30 miles north). She then proceeded to say he was missing in the same manner then came clean. Not uncommon for woman. I think woman are just as capable as men just so much harder to comprehend IMO. A mother is meant to protect, I think I’m done.

Maleek, Cupcake, Maleah..I just can’t.

I would think that but I would think that news of any whiff of decomp in the southside apartment would have been leaked to the press similar to the alleged decomp in the trunk of her car.

ETA also, teh timeline most recently released by LE was looking for sightings of Taylor with mom within the past two weeks. Which makes me think they had some independent corroboration that she was alive prior to that. I could be misreading the situation but I am hopeful that the remains are able to give LE and prosecutors lots of evidence to work with :(

another completely different thought? How will this case be prosecuted? Will the Navy try this mother? Will the state of FL? The state of AL since remains were located there? Multi jurisdictional nightmare? Who gets her first and will that be a bone of contention?
I would think they have to determine where the crime occurred and that's where jurisdiction would be determined. Did she live on the base?

Wait a minute, one more thing.

She’s 5. Technically, due to her small stature, she wouldn’t necessarily need to be dismembered for transport and logistical purposes. In other words, she’s not a big heavy body. She could fit in one of those blue storage containers, for example, as we’ve seen.

I’m thinking and hoping that the “plural” of the trashbags is an error, as far as her remains are concerned. If there are other bags maybe those have blankets, or other evidence...

Idk.

Do we have past references of mothers dismembering their little ones? This is odd, moo.

I wouldn’t say take dismemberment to the bank til LE confirms it, moo.

—-

Eta: maybe rigormortis so she couldn’t be folded...

(Ugh get me out of here)

Who was it that gave the info a controlling BF existed? I cant remember. Did anyone ever see him or did this come from her herself. TIA
Maybe it was from a sister or friend of BW's ?
I took it as hearsay.
BW seemed to be very isolated, esp in the last months.
And it's been two years since she apparently cut off family.

However, it would be interesting to know who the mystery person was that the detective refused to comment on to the reporter !

If this person was a high-ranking naval officer, say a captain, colonel, etc., but not involved with what happened to Taylor ---would the navy tell local LE to back off ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998