Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, one more thing.

She’s 5. Technically, due to her small stature, she wouldn’t necessarily need to be dismembered for transport and logistical purposes. In other words, she’s not a big heavy body. She could fit in one of those blue storage containers, for example, as we’ve seen.

I’m thinking and hoping that the “plural” of the trashbags is an error, as far as her remains are concerned. If there are other bags maybe those have blankets, or other evidence...

Idk.

Do we have past references of mothers dismembering their little ones? This is odd, moo.

I wouldn’t say take dismemberment to the bank til LE confirms it, moo.

Zahra....though in that case it was that monster stepmother.

snipped by me

I’m thinking and hoping that the “plural” of the trashbags is an error, as far as her remains are concerned. If there are other bags maybe those have blankets, or other evidence...

Idk.

Do we have past references of mothers dismembering their little ones? This is odd, moo.

thank you for keeping my imagination from running away from me. I am thinking maybe you are correct and if plural bags one could be inside another (the better to contain odor, etc won't be more specific)

Wait a minute, one more thing.

She’s 5. Technically, due to her small stature, she wouldn’t necessarily need to be dismembered for transport and logistical purposes. In other words, she’s not a big heavy body. She could fit in one of those blue storage containers, for example, as we’ve seen.

Idk.

—-

Eta: maybe rigormortis so she couldn’t be folded...

(Ugh get me out of here)
sorry
Mother Dismembered, Burned 23-Month-Old Son's Body ...

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com › 2019/02/11 › nakira-griner-killed-23-m...

Feb 11, 2019 - Mother Dismembered, Burned 23-Month-Old Son's Body Because He ... The child's burned and dismembered remains were found around 3 ...
Trial opens into grisly death of 2-year-old boy whose ...

https://www.chicagotribune.com › news › breaking › ct-met-garfield-park-...

May 14, 2019 - Trial opens into grisly death of 2-year-old boy whose dismembered body was ... 5, 2015, before locating the child's right foot, both hands and ...
Police stunned by child dismemberment - US news - Crime ...

www.nbcnews.com › us_news-crime_and_courts › investigators-stunned-c...

Jul 27, 2009 - Texas woman accused of killing infant son, then eating child's brain. ... San Antonio police investigate a home where a 3 1/2-week-old baby boy was stabbed in and decapitated in San Antonio. ... Sanchez, 33, apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts before stabbing herself ...
Man raped, murdered and dismembered his girlfriend's ...

https://www.wtsp.com › article › news › crime › man-raped-murdered-and...

Mar 20, 2019 - Man raped, murdered and dismembered his girlfriend's daughter. The child's adoptive mother has agreed to plead guilty in exchange for a life ...
---------------------
sorry @margarita25 - you asked. some are men.

I’ll be honest...After following the Maleah Davis case....I am absolutely BIASED. As soon as I heard BW’s college friend mention a “controlling BF”, I FREAKED OUT.... My apologies....will not mention it again unless it is proven.
MOO
I am always the one whose posts are deleted with this kind of case! Sometimes I’m surprised I’m still a member here, I get so outraged. But..... something stopped me this time ( not the threat of deleted posts!) just something!

I am always the one whose posts are deleted with this kind of case! Sometimes I’m surprised I’m still a member here, I get so outraged. But..... something stopped me this time ( not the threat of deleted posts!) just something!

Same. I’m always usually in trouble for ‘mouthing off’. This has me feeling a different way, and I don’t know why or in what way. Maybe just numb with all the child neglect cases this year.

sorry
Mother Dismembered, Burned 23-Month-Old Son's Body ...

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com › 2019/02/11 › nakira-griner-killed-23-m...

Feb 11, 2019 - Mother Dismembered, Burned 23-Month-Old Son's Body Because He ... The child's burned and dismembered remains were found around 3 ...
Trial opens into grisly death of 2-year-old boy whose ...

https://www.chicagotribune.com › news › breaking › ct-met-garfield-park-...

May 14, 2019 - Trial opens into grisly death of 2-year-old boy whose dismembered body was ... 5, 2015, before locating the child's right foot, both hands and ...
Police stunned by child dismemberment - US news - Crime ...

www.nbcnews.com › us_news-crime_and_courts › investigators-stunned-c...

Jul 27, 2009 - Texas woman accused of killing infant son, then eating child's brain. ... San Antonio police investigate a home where a 3 1/2-week-old baby boy was stabbed in and decapitated in San Antonio. ... Sanchez, 33, apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts before stabbing herself ...
Man raped, murdered and dismembered his girlfriend's ...

https://www.wtsp.com › article › news › crime › man-raped-murdered-and...

Mar 20, 2019 - Man raped, murdered and dismembered his girlfriend's daughter. The child's adoptive mother has agreed to plead guilty in exchange for a life ...
---------------------
sorry @margarita25 - you asked. some are men.

Females specifically, I know all to well about men who do this, thanks.

I'm on the fence with that one. Sister reports she thought she had a BF. Yet their minimal contact wasn't in person. I'm just waiting for confirmation she was actually seen with a BF.

It's not that I don't expect human compassion from men, but when it's the mother doing the evil deed I'm overwhelmed and it seems to me even worse. To carry a child in your womb for 9 months, raise and care for her for years, and then discard her like a bag of trash or allow another to do it is just inhuman. These are not women.

Singular!!!

I told you guys—-now who the heck is that reporter that used bags as in plural?? He’s going to get a piece of my mind...
  1. Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax now16 seconds ago

Sources say remains found in Alabama found in trash bags.

2. Bridgette Matter Retweeted
    Russell Colburn‏Verified account @RussellANjax 7m7 minutes ago

Russell Colburn Retweeted Russell Colburn

.@ActionNewsJax sources say the remains were found in trash bags. @bridgetteANjax

ETA: Go Gettem!

Just adding previous tweet:

Kailey Tracy

@KaileyTracy

NEW: “I don’t believe in my heart she has done anything to Taylor. I just feel like she knows what has happened to her and it’s almost like she’s willing to take the fall for it. Whatever it is.”- Brianna Williams’ sister tells me her thoughts on Taylor’s disappearance
@FCN2go

Kailey Tracy on Twitter
Baloney!!! She is NOT willing to take the fall for it.. because she is NOT talking or telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford