Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes think these people want to get caught. Why wouldn't you bury the body? Toss it in a gator infested pond? Leave your phone at home? You don't have to be a criminal mastermind to come up with these ideas. Simply watch a crime movie or log into a site like this.

Top of the list of "Ways to fail at disappearing a body" would have to be "Placed in garbage bags and tossed on the side of the road".

Some people put more effort into recycling correctly! Honestly, when was the last time any of you remember littering? Gah. These situations really remind me how cold and vile humans can be.

I am so confused. BW has done so many odd things that do not make any intelligent sense.

Calling attention to the fact she had a child during move but then driving off leaving an alleged child in the bathroom on moving day.

Overpaying the movers so the move just days before reporting her child missing it stands out in their memory.

Telling someone her mother had watched Taylor in October necessitating a drive to AL to pick her up (probably body dump trip) when she has been ducking calls from her family and they couldn't back that tale up even if they wanted to since she isn't talking to any of them.

keeping two apartments/residences 15 or 20 minutes from one another.

Driving to AL near your childhood home to dump your child's body carrying your cell phone which is pinging all the way when you have specialized in IT and attended such courses as information warfare??? This woman should be somewhat tech savvy.

Honestly, it seems like she has either had a mental breakdown of some sort of wants to be caught or maybe a bit of both.

Looks like you and I are thinking the same thing. Baffled.

not a great mapper but this appears to be the area of current interest

I wish I could remember the exact statistics Tim Miller cited about where a body is most likely to be dumped. It is so many feet or yards off of a side road and the side road will be so many feet or yards off of a main road. These people are lazy and predictable and mostly just want to get rid of the body as soon as they can. Of course, there is an exception to every rule.

Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax

To give you an idea of how rural and far off the beaten path the site of remains are.@ActionNewsJax

EJMv_SrWoAEUspg.jpg

12:27 PM - 12 Nov 2019
  • 1 Retweet
  • 1 Like
2 replies 1 retweet 1 like

I wish I could remember the exact statistics Tim Miller cited about where a body is most likely to be dumped. It is so many feet or yards off of a side road and the side road will be so many feet or yards off of a main road. These people are lazy and predictable and mostly just want to get rid of the body as soon as they can. Of course, there is an exception to every rule.
And why do it in an area 7 hours away. And near where you grew up? Just like little Caylie. Right down the street from her home. No rhyme or reason. Just barbaric to me. And found the sweet child on Veterans Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288