Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, this is moving fast. Can someone give a quick update? I see a comment about the mother's phone and stuff. Can someone tell us all just getting here what all is happening? I just saw they found her remains online now I see on her the mother attempted suicide. What all happened in between? Did BW admit to it at all?

Not much else to know. Remains were found, and we are assuming they are Taylor's. And we just heard 15 minutes ago or so that Brianna has tried to kill herself. We don't know yet what led them to find the body, but probably phone pings, GPS, etc.

Woah, this is moving fast. Can someone give a quick update? I see a comment about the mother's phone and stuff. Can someone tell us all just getting here what all is happening? I just saw they found her remains online now I see on her the mother attempted suicide. What all happened in between? Did BW admit to it at all?
Nothing in between. All happening now and in the last few hours!!! A tragedy happening right before our eyes!!

This makes no sense BW has known for at least a day they were going there to search..She KNEW they would find her if she did it...
Why not try to kill herself yesterday?
she was found unconscious so what methods would be available to her? maybe it took some time to get whatever it is she used/set up etc?

ETA link
@PaigeANjax

Paige Kelton Retweeted ActionNewsJax

3 Sources tell @ActionNewsJax Brianna Williams was found unconscious at NAS Jax and is now at UF Health. This just hours after human remains were found in Demopolis AL, in the search for her missing 5-year old daughter Taylor.

Last edited:
Not much else to know. Remains were found, and we are assuming they are Taylor's. And we just heard 15 minutes ago or so that Brianna has tried to kill herself. We don't know yet what led them to find the body, but probably phone pings, GPS, etc.

Thank you all. Also, it is nice to see someone mentioned Trenton Duckett. That is one case that has remained so fresh in my mind for over a decade. I was a teenager when he went "missing". It was one of the first cases that introduced me to the real cruel, cold world we live in. I'll never forget how distant and cold his mother acted. Now we see mothers like that almost every other day it seems. Today, we have another one who obviously played some role in this loss of life... RIP Taylor Rose.

Brianna Williams hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after suicide attempt: law enforcement sources
It is unknown how she harmed herself, but she is hospitalized.
Author: First Coast News Staff
Published: 3:39 PM EST November 12, 2019
Updated: 3:39 PM EST November 12, 2019
Two law enforcement sources tell First Coast News that Brianna Williams is in life-threatening condition after she reportedly tried to kill herself.
The sources say officers with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office were en route to arrest her. It is unknown how she harmed herself, but she is hospitalized.
Paige Kelton‏Verified account @PaigeANjax now12 minutes ago

Paige Kelton Retweeted Ryan Nelson

JSO Crime van arrives at UF Health as word Brianna Williams was taken here in serious condition from NAS Jax.
I'm not seeing a link but am familiar with First coast news - interesting the crime scene van is is at UF now...

The mother of a 5-year-old girl reported missing from Jacksonville last week, who the sheriff on Monday named a person of interest in the child's disappearance, was flown Tuesday from Naval Air Station Jacksonville to UF Health hospital, two sources confirmed to News4Jax.
Taylor Williams' mother hospitalized as remains uncovered in Alabama

The sources say police were en route to arrest Brianna Williams, 27, on Tuesday around the time when the incident happened. It is unknown how she harmed herself, but she is hospitalized, the sources say.
Sources: Brianna Williams hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after suicide attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck