GUILTY TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler 46, driving RV, fnd dec’d, Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019 #2 *Arrests*

Last edited:
Wondering if perhaps they talked their way into victims trailer to view the inside...
Sure if the victim stated he was retired military, ACW could have assumed a gun was in trailer.. perhaps he took the victims gun when if the victims befriended the suspects...
I honestly just don't see J&MB letting in people like this willingly. That gut instinct would have kicked in

His face could have have trauma from the victims fighting back...
Apparently his arms had bruising too...
We do not have cause of death...
He could be armed with a knife...
Much quieter...
He probably obtained a gun from retired military murder victim too...
Waiting for more information.
All true. I was referring to his look in general. His eyes have an angry at the world look. IMO

All true. I was referring to his look in general. His eyes have an angry at the world look. IMO
Could also be an “I need drugs” look mixed with the adrenaline rush, following committing murder, and then burying two people... IMO

Attachments

• acw firearm charge.jpg
    acw firearm charge.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Was more looking for cases that cat or animal was used to convict. The hairs from suspects dog in/on victims. Possibly victims animal hair in/on POI
IIRC Wayne Williams
ETA- dog hair played a factor
Williams' trial began on January 6, 1982, in Fulton County. During the two-month trial, prosecutors matched nineteen different sources of fibers from Williams' home and car—his bedspread, bathroom, gloves, clothes, carpets, dog, and an unusual tri-lobal carpet fiber—to a number of victims. From Wikipedia.

Booking info updated this afternoon on KCSD website
View Roster - ADAM WILLIAMS - Kleberg County Sheriff
WILLIAMS, ADAM
Booking #:
Booking Date:
11-06-2019 - 10:06 pm
Charges:
THEFT PROP >=$30K<$150K
[CACHE CO UTAH] OBJECT RAPE
[CACHE CO UTAH] FORCIBLE SODOMY
[CACHE CO UTAH] FORCIBLE SEXUAL ABUSE
[CACHE CO UTAH] AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
[CACHE CO UTAH] ASSAULT BY PRISONER
[CACHE CO UTAH] INTERFERENCE WITH ARRESTING OFFICER
[CACHE CO UTAH] UNLAWFUL PURCHASE BY INTERDICTED PERSON
[CACHE CO UTAH] INTOXICATION
[US MARSHALLS] VIOLATION OF FEDERAL PROBATION
Bond:
$1000000
View Profile >>>

Booking info updated this afternoon on KCSD website
View Roster - ADAM WILLIAMS - Kleberg County Sheriff
WILLIAMS, ADAM
Booking #:
Booking Date:
11-06-2019 - 10:06 pm
Charges:
THEFT PROP >=$30K<$150K
[CACHE CO UTAH] OBJECT RAPE
[CACHE CO UTAH] FORCIBLE SODOMY
[CACHE CO UTAH] FORCIBLE SEXUAL ABUSE
[CACHE CO UTAH] ASSAULT BY PRISONER
[CACHE CO UTAH] INTERFERENCE WITH ARRESTING OFFICER
[CACHE CO UTAH] UNLAWFUL PURCHASE BY INTERDICTED PERSON
[CACHE CO UTAH] INTOXICATION
Bond:
$1000000
View Profile >>>
Thank you!!!

North padre islander fb posted that one of the butlers cats has been sighted near beach marker 251 Nov. 6. I apologize I can't link from the computer I am on.

Wow! I honestly assumed animals got the cats. I’ve read that wildlife is prevalent in the area (that’s a given, I know) but figured the cats didn’t start much chance after being so domesticated and with each other. Sadly thought the same animals that had unearthed the Butlers probably got ahold of them. Hopefully they were not declawed.

I must have missed clarification on the “Tori Williams” that was written on the tag for parking. Was this just a fake name put down I wonder, and they just weren’t smart enough to use a different last name? ‍♀️ seems strange. I’m assuming the charges from UT are listed in TX because they’re federal. Those would be held up anywhere, but not individual jurisdiction charges.

usually though it would be booked as a hold and not individual charges. Say those charges were all on a fed warrant. Usually local charges would be individually booked then then a fed hold w the warrant number noted and the charges in comments.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back