Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be the same as a previous child murderer. Bad childhood, usually a man involved somewhere, yada yada. People need to step up, mental health treatment needs to be a priority again- and affordable. The cycle needs to stop. Plenty of folks have all of the above and don't off/neglect/abuse their child/children. Sometimes reunification is not the answer as well. edited to add: yep- I'm jaded- been here long enough to know the story. I want to see one darn parent who killed their child, let a partner kill their child , etc stand up and admit it. I want them to own it- take responsibility before they plead for mercy in a courtroom.

Last edited:
I just keep feeling that this is going to be a very different case than the others. I think we are going to learn a lot of sad information about BW that sets this case apart from other parents who have killed their children.

I don't. And even interviewing these people is a problem, they all lie, constantly, so you don't know what is the trutb and what is a lie. They are consummate liars, because deceit is a way of life for these folks.

How many times has this woman lied about the whereabouts of her child? Who knows. Think about the string of lies Casey Anthony told....

I was guessing something terrible like a household cleaner - can’t figure out what she had access to ? I know many of us are so heartbroken and angry -AGAIN- but this one does feel different to me and I’ve followed many cases even before Websleuths - I feel there is more to this story so before I condemn her I want to know more truth - color me stupid but it’s how I feel
jMO

When I hear “overdose” my mind goes straight to pharmaceuticals but given the liberties taken by news sources (who may not have all the information) you could definitely be right.

Checking in as I just got home from work. Has it been reported yet what she ingested?

As a pharmacist who is also a (nosy) nerd, my curiosity is getting the better of me.

Nurse here. I have been impatiently waiting for that information as well.

A piece of advice for people who have kids that may have ingested something, call poison control. They're the same people we call in the ER when someone comes in with an overdose. They're an incredible resource.

Edited it to add that this isnt advice to skip hands on medical treatment if you feel necessary. But poison control is a fabulous part of the team that you can initiate contact with.

American Association of Poison Control Centers (AAPCC) - Home

The only other thing I can think of is that she didn't want to be in the place where her daughter possibly died. So she planned on not breaking her lease to save her credit? Would someone really care about credit if they are capable of harming or placing their child in harms way? I also wonder if she had a boyfriend and he may have possibly harmed Taylor. It appears to happen way too often. On the other hand, why protect someone that harmed your child? I agree and think this case has many of us all sorts of messed up.
The Navy cares about her credit. Now days they do a credit check on you before you join. If she had financial issues/lawsuits, the Navy would become involved and could have ended her career, as if Murder wouldn't end it. I think she's so intelligent she thought she could get away with it? Her coworker said she looked like"she cried her last tear". Maybe she did and closed that part of her life out and planned to push forward like nothing ever happened.

You are of extraordinary character and intuitive beyond measure. It has been my pleasure to be here with you for years.

Losing my daughter to murder, (and them not being able to prove it) gives me a unique perspective as well as feelings on much of what we discuss.

I understand their feelings- and many here also understand mine- having walked in shoes no one wants to wear. Her death or life and punishment won't bring Taylor back...

I am truly sorry for what YOU and your family have/ still are going through. Prayers to your strength and ability to try to help others is remarkable.

The Navy cares about her credit. Now days they do a credit check on you before you join. If she had financial issues/lawsuits, the Navy would become involved and could have ended her career, as if Murder wouldn't end it. I think she's so intelligent she thought she could get away with it? Her coworker said she looked like"she cried her last tear". Maybe she did and closed that part of her life out and planned to push forward like nothing ever happened.
Where did you see the info from her coworker?

Going to be the same as a previous child murderer. Bad childhood, usually a man involved somewhere, yada yada. People need to step up, mental health treatment needs to be a priority again- and affordable. The cycle needs to stop. Plenty of folks have all of the above and don't off/neglect/abuse their child/children. Sometimes reunification is not the answer as well.
I’ve had a helluva life but NEVER would I EVER hurt a child.
You are 100% correct on your assessment of mental health. That’s all I will say here....
MOO

The sister may have just misunderstood. Most of us who have been around the sun many times have had to pay for two houses at once when buying or leasing a new one. There is sometimes a costly month or two overlap that can't be avoided. Maybe that's all that happened here?
I still think she rented the house in May. The house was rented out in May.

I don't believe I've seen this confirmed in MSM either, but adding these listings FWIW...
https://hotpads.com/661-ivy-st-jacksonville-fl-32206-1jy0wwc/pad

661 Ivy Street, Jacksonville, FL 32206 2 Bedroom House for Rent for $875/month - Zumper

Also found this interesting comment by TN, the mover, from a past article...

Detectives looking at Craigslist ad for child care possibly made by Taylor Williams' mother
[TN] said Taylor was nowhere to be found that day.

She remembers talking with Williams about the move.

“She was like, ‘This isn’t something I really wanted to do. I just have to do it,” [TN] said.
The female reporter on Twitter I believe said she was going to talk to the Landlord to find out when she rented the house but I never heard if she got that answer. I don't think she got the answer because I think Law Enforcement got the answer before her and it plays majorly into what happened. When I googled the house and saw it was rented out in May, my gut told me she rented it. If someone else rented it and left it would have been re listed just like the links you posted.

"she attended Alabama A&M and graduated in 2015" do we know if she was in the military in 2015? “Uncooperative” mother of missing child has north Alabama ties; Sheriff asking has anyone seen child in months?
I noticed this too, and pretty sure she WAS in military then because I remember noting that she went through basic training in Chicago not long after my son (he did in December 2011), and then they both were stationed in Pensacola at same time. So, if I have my dates straight, if she did graduate from A&M, she must have continued her education after joining Navy

If I remember correctly, it said the last they spoke was June. Not 2 years ago, that's just last they saw Taylor . Articles also said she would only respond if they reached out to her. So IMO I believe they did have some communication every few months.
I didn't say anything about 2 years ago..but I'm just surprised she shared financial info with her as it pertains to the two residences. Do you think she shared with her sister about a boyfriend?? I feel there's quite abit more that will come out. Too sketchy right now.

How long will she be allowed to stay on life support before the next of kin/family makes the decision to take her off if she doesn’t show signs of improvement?

I know the answer in my own experience (Brother was a diabetic) but just wondering if it may be different with a overdose?

I didn't say anything about 2 years ago..but I'm just surprised she shared financial info with her as it pertains to the two residences. Do you think she shared with her sister about a boyfriend?? I feel there's quite abit more that will come out. Too sketchy right now.
SM may also play a role of knowing information. Briannas sister could have seen recent posts or locations shared with said boyfriend.

I don't think "no availability since May" means BW was renting it since then. Perhaps an investor bought the property and put some work into it in order to rent it, and it took several months. The kitchen counters are nice, for example. The wood floors look like they have just been freshened up. New paint.

Does anyone have an MSM that states BW was actually renting this new place since May??
The house was sold in 2017. Someone bought it and rehabbed it in 2018. The kitchen cabinets were old, white filthy metal cabinets, not the wood ones in there now. The floors were already wood when it was sold in 17. The house was disgusting.It had green walls and a fireplace with the opening covered up. The house listed for rent does not have the fireplace or green walls.
"About 661 Ivy Street
This property has been recently remodeled, separate garage w/ carport, roof 2018, new kitchen and baths. Property has beautiful hardwood floors throughout with high ceilings." This is from the Hotpads listing May of 18. The Zillow listing from 2017 when it was sold shows what it looked like when it was for sale and it has pictures mixed in from when it was rehabbed in 2018."No availability since May" means just that. Someone rented the house in May. That's how Hotpads works. I have not seen anywhere yet that says who rented it in May.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/661-Ivy-St-Jacksonville-FL-32206/44486876_zpid/?mmlb=g,1

How long will she be allowed to stay on life support before the next of kin/family makes the decision to take her off if she doesn’t show signs of improvement?

I know the answer in my own experience (Brother was a diabetic) but just wondering if it may be different with a overdose?

I work in one of the best trauma centers in the country, so we get pretty much every trauma and probably-not-trauma within a 4 state radius. I see the difficult decision to take a patient off a ventilator and make them “comfort care” made everyday. There’s no set amount of time. It depends if she remains unresponsive and unable to make decisions for herself and does not have a POA or medical directive. It can be days though. Brain death testing is usually done a few days after the initial incident, it is not an overnight thing.

Also, I’m not as familiar with OD’s as I am with hangings or self inflicted injuries, but I can say if they caught it in time and they went to the effort to airlift her, that’s a good (or bad, depending how you look at it) sign. They must have caught it pretty early.

As for her being ventilated, that’s not a big deal, to be honest. Working in a trauma center, I would say more patients are ventilated than not. Again, it just depends on the extent of her injuries. If she’s in a medically induced coma that does mean she must be showing some signs of brain activity. People that remain unresponsive even off sedation or meds to keep them in a coma tend to be the ones who don’t fair so well.

Sorry this was long and all just IMO! To sum it all up: if she remains at a low GCS (coma scale ranking) for a few days, they’ll perform brain death testing and go from there.

ETA: I am so sorry about your brother.

Last edited:
$1 million bond set for Brianna Williams, arrested after suicide attempt following discovery of a child's remains in Alabama

A close family friend of Brianna Williams - who wished to remain anonymous - told First Coast News the Petty Officer was on suicide watch while she was living on NAS Jacksonville during the investigation.

The friend said Taylor's mother overdosed after the remains were found and when police were on their way to arrest her.

Something else that makes no sense?! She was on suicide watch but was able to overdose when they were on the way to arrest her?!

I’m sorry I think people are making stuff up now just to talk!
This “friend” contradicted herself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member