Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first husband passed from a similar misadventure with Acetaminophen. All it takes is one extra pill in 24 hours. By the time symptoms show up it is usually too late. It is very sad to see others still dying from this.
:( I’m so very sorry for the loss of your husband, SuziQ:(

Interesting angle. This video gets reactions from people in the naval community at Norfolk where BW was located prior to being assigned to Jacksonville area. Nobody who knows her personally but just some insight into how this case is striking some folks in that community.

Mother of missing Florida girl has ties to Hampton Roads
The mom they interviewed, (paraphrasing) said if you are willing to die for your country, then you should do the same for your child. That got me.....very very sad for lil Taylor:(

Bridgette Matter
@bridgetteANjax

Stopped by the scene on the way home. JSO detectives still here.
@RussellANjax
is taking over coverage of the #TaylorWilliams case in Alabama.
EJQzthXWoAAWAeF

Bridgette Matter on Twitter

DH and I were struck last night while watching the footage of BW on the stretcher being wheeled into the hospital. They were not in a hurry and no one was ambuing her (using an ambu bag for ventilation) or doing compressions. Didn't appear as life threatening as reported, at least at that moment. Wherever she is, they had better have her on suicide precautions. I'm wondering if she was Baker Acted which would be the normal protocol with an attempted suicide. Possibly transferred to NAS Jax hosp? But the news report on News4Jax last night stated that she was brought to UF Jax because police could guard her and have access to her.

Do you know where you saw that footage? I'd like to see it.

Good morning. I am pleasantly surprised to see BW’s health has improved for many reasons.

I have my first day off today in almost a month so I’m happy I’ll be able to follow all day instead of just pulling my phone out covertly when time allows.

Brianna was seen being transferred by helicopter to UF Health where her family says she is in very serious condition and on life support.
LE reports she is in a medically induced coma.
Family: Brianna Williams on life-support after suicide attempt following discovery of a child's remain in Alabama
This just has to be untrue - her family provided this quote? what family I wonder? I thought they were in AL?

Thanks for keeping the media thread updated - I'm swamped and can't keep up.

I know of someone who was recently on a vent for a month. She even gave birth while on a vent. Ugh, it sounded like a nightmare to me to be on a vent and conscious and aware for a whole month.

I was on a vent and unconscious and then after being brought out of a coma, was on the vent for a month while being aware and awake. Had to use one of those boards with letters on it to spell out words in order to communicate.

Good morning. I am pleasantly surprised to see BW’s health has improved for many reasons.

I have my first day off today in almost a month so I’m happy I’ll be able to follow all day instead of just pulling my phone out covertly when time allows.
Haaaa so your one of those covert phone peeps. I spend a lot of my work hrs. at Hospital. I see it all the time. They think I cant see it LOL I want to ask if they are on WS.

This just has to be untrue - her family provided this quote? what family I wonder? I thought they were in AL?

Thanks for keeping the media thread updated - I'm swamped and can't keep up.
I think family would be notified if she was in that type if state. Take the case and everything else away, they woulf notify her family as they would be the ones to make a decision if it came down to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks