Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe her condition wasn’t as bad as we were led to believe. In fact it mustn’t have been to be up and out in less than 24 hours. Surely.

I’m not going to lie I kind of wished her dead. I know that’s probably wrong of me, I just fear she will be protected due to her job and I know she isn’t going to talk. Infuriating.
Agreed.
It's called wanting justice for an innocent child.
And I think your opinion is in the minority, but I fear this little girl's brief life and death will get lost in the minutiae of what BW was 'going through'.

Some may want to throw tomatoes and say that BW deserves to repent and still have a full life.
That's understandable.

I know it won't bring Taylor back if BW succumbs to her suicide attempt, but it's not fair for Taylor to have lost her life but BW is able to face some charges and eventually get on as if nothing ever happened.
I predict she may 'do some time' but will still have a life after her release.
May not sound fair ... but life is often not fair.

If she plays the mental illness card (& for the record my .02 is that BW was capable enough of working at her job and paying for two residences, plus making payments or buying outright the 2017 vehicle); she'll receive counseling, probation and possibly time spent at a mental facility.
Then her life will resume.
Not sure if she will be able to continue in the military; but she'll be able to find work elsewhere.

And yes it's infuriating.
People have more sympathy for females, regardless of what horrors they've committed.
The laws seem to be less harsh on women than they are for men ; which is puzzling.
(Caveat : This is not always the case.)

She is being defended in msm via the photos of her prom , stating she was the valedictorian of her class, her military accomplishments, etc.
It's as if people want to try to blame others-- the absentee dad, neighbor's testimony being questionable, the rigorous work hours, etc.
As far as any of those outside elements, Taylor was alone with the egg donor ,and it appears isolated from everyone.
Other posters have pointed out similar military jobs that were handled responsibly and with no resulting murdered children.

Taylor will never get to have a life, and we don't know how horrific her death was.
It would be nice to think that BW snapped and hit her over the head and it was painless and instant.
But we don't know.
It could have been anything from prolonged starvation, to torture, like Adrian Jones suffered.
Why should BW get to live out the remainder of her life and possibly have even more children to harm ?

Even now she's getting good medical care.
Was Taylor ever taken to the doctor or dentist ?
Seems like maybe not-- as BW was concealing Taylor even from family.
Looks like proper medical care wouldn't have been on BW's list of priorities.

If the laws were more severe than maybe these child murders will stop.

It's possible that BW will either have a lawyer hired by herself or her family who will prevent her from doing much time at all.
Even life in prison without parole would still be a life, and better than what Taylor received.

Part of me hopes she recovers fully and has to face a trial and questioning.
And BW cannot blame it on her family, her job, a boyfriend, or anything -- or anyone -- else.
I want to hear from her what happened to this babygirl that she was supposed to love and care for !

Really? Do you have a link for this? Every single family I know is paying or has paid for preschool - whether it’s a 2 day program at a church or 5 days at kindercare - if this is true there are a lot of families who do not know about this - I would love to inform them of this free program that doesn’t seem to exist in Central florida
JMO
I live in Jacksonville and my son was in it last year. It’s only for the year before kindergarten. Not sure how it doesn’t exist there. Maybe the preschools in some cities didn’t embrace it? Most everyone of all incomes use it here. I see signs throughout the city. Voluntary Prekindergarten | OEL

Last edited:
True... very true.
I don't think BW will 'talk'.
She's going to go with the story that she woke up and her daughter was missing and the back door was left open
And that will be the extent of it.
Obviously her phone records or gps led them to the location of Taylor's body.
So how will she spin that ?
Anyone want to guess ?
MOO

Everyone in Florida regardless of income receives a year of free preK, paid by Florida, at a preschool of your choice (mostly private). I would imagine this was offered at the base as well.

Are you sure the base has a DOD school? Most bases in the US have discontinued this program. This is the only website I know that lists DOD schools and it shows none in FL.
https://www.dodea.edu/Americas/index.cfm

I think it is human nature to try to rationalize heinous behavior. It is protective. When we accept that "bad parents" can kill their kids and we often don't have warning signs for the reasons you stated, we may feel terrified and helpless just living in this society.

I do think there is always an underlying trigger because I don't believe people can be born "bad". Genetics & environmental circumstances impact brain development and subsequent life choices. That doesn't excuse "bad" behavior, however.
Bolding mine

I've wondered about that in regards to crimes committed by kids.
Esp. if they appear to have a stable and caring home life.
Also, BW's family seems shocked by this.
So I feel bad for them if they tried to see how she and Taylor were doing, but were cut off.

Are you sure the base has a DOD school? Most bases in the US have discontinued this program. This is the only website I know that lists DOD schools and it shows none in FL.
DoDEA Americas
I’m not sure at all. I thought the one woman said Taylor was in her daughters pre-K class on base and was at graduation. But that could be misinformation in the news. Most pre-K programs are VPK here that’s all

The irony of wanting freedom and committing crimes against your child in order to attain that freedom; knowing full well that in doing so, you're at great risk of having all of your freedoms completely obliterated.

Oh the irony, Brianna.

That's a possibility.
If Taylor was observed by a neighbor to be wearing the same outfit, day in and day out -- she may have had to dress and feed herself.
Sounds like a neglected child.
That's so sad.

Here's what really bothers me about the pajamas. Any 5 year old I've ever met gleefully picks out their own garish outfits. Why was she in that same outfit, where were the rest of her clothes?

I don't think BW will 'talk'.
She's going to go with the story that she woke up and her daughter was missing and the back door was left open
And that will be the extent of it.
Anyone want to guess ?
MOO

She doesn't have to say anything. The prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that BW killed Taylor.

If she has not said anything, the story can be spun that "someone" killed Taylor and "someone" disposed of the body. And, well, Florida jury...wonder if Jose Baez is available.

Anyone want to guess ?
MOO

Someone stole Taylor....and her phone! And her garbage bags that night! And her car! And drove to her hometown coincidentally, but in a final act of altruism, the real perpetrator kindly returned her car! :rolleyes::p

Why is there so much discrepancy in when BW's family last saw Taylor? I've read that the grandmother saw her in January. Elsewhere it says it had been over a year. I've also seen 2 years. I guess this is just half-assed reporting?
bbm
:D
What ?
No ! Never !
Msm is always accurate . *cough*

Seriously, I feel like either the family didn't want to say it's been as long as two years--- or different reporters interviewed the family and came away with varying timelines.
Idk.

You are right about that, however, he is from Alabama so I do not know Alabama's laws. We have no insight into the relationship between Brianna and him. It could have been a one night stand for all we know. He may have thought given Brianna's military career that what he could provide Taylor was insufficient and only felt he would better Taylor's life by not being involved. He may not be able to afford an attorney and thought it was pointless to file a motion. Point is, we do not know. It seems pretty obvious that he does not have any connection to Taylor being missing and her possible death and is probably pretty shaken up by the news. JMO!

BBM. THIS! This is exactly what I have been saying all along. NO ONE else is responsible for Brianna's actions except Brianna. Even if the father was extensively involved, it could have had the same outcome. IMO.

This is my last post on the subject. From my personal experience in Duval County Family Law... A individual can file any motions with the court on their own behalf without a Lawyer....Taylor was a resident of Duval County...
He had choices and options... IMO it’s no ones fault but his own he was isolated from Taylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish