CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GIVE UP.

I give up on reading all the messages. I don’t know how any of you can keep up, let alone participate!

It does give me another reason to be thankful CW pled and didn’t drag SW and family through a trial. I’ve never followed a trial on WS before this one, and now I understand how truly horrible it would have been for the Rzuceks.

Dang it PF. As if you didn’t sicken me enough, you managed to put CW in a better light.

*back to furiously reading*

The personality differences in these killers is interesting. CW wanted to be liked and needed approval and was even worried, when he confessed, about what his interrogators thought of him. He tried to please everyone (until he killed his family!). PF believes he's all that and a bag of chips. CW didn't have that arrogance that PF does, yet they both were capable of the worst.

If I was KB's dad.......... I just don't know how he is able to restrain himself. Good thing that I am home and not in public right now.

I really want to curse in short letters so that others can understand my feelings that I want to express without typing them, and do asterisks on the threads so that curse words are readily obvious to those less that an age to see such on an adult site, but alas and alack mod said that after years of doing such, we no longer can for this case. And I certainly want to be able to read and post now so *sitting on hands* .

So much more that I want to say, but I have just caught up to this post on the thread as I have been away from keys for three hours, and I'm sure others have said same.

I feel the same way. Shannan’s dad was same. Admirable.

I have had to stop myself many times during this trial to not post what I’m thinking

these creeps murder their baby girls. I can’t imagine the rage.

So what if this all isn’t enough, and he’s found not guilty?:(
I know...stone me now. I just worry!
If this wasn’t enough evidence, then there was never enough evidence to convict anyone who has ever been accused of a crime like this.

Most cases I have followed, didn’t have the amount of evidence that this one had. And the prosecution ain’t done yet.

The tooth being Kelsey’s would have been gravy. It’s human, it’s female, and it was found in a place it had no business being.

That’s what matters.

Whats the delay in the tweet storm, it's been 40 minutes.
I know. We’ve pretty much had one Tweet.

There’s another case that just had a decision made by a grand jury, and apparently it’s a big deal.

I’m sure that has played in to the lack of a in depth update. Live broadcasts of the evening news probably involved reports from some of the reporters here too.

Might have to wait a few more minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members