Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another media release..i cant watch it from nz..would you be able to find another link..a bit about williams sister

I am not sure which media release that you are speaking of.

In The Australian, the mentions about William's sister are these ...

The images show William and his sister having a treat meal at the McDonald’s near Heatherbrae, NSW, at around 6.25pm on Thursday 11 September 2014.

William and his sister were travelling to Kendall with their foster parents, to see his foster Mum’s Mum, whom he called Nana.

Constable Hudson said in her statement that she asked William’s sister if he had “any hidey spots.” She said he didn’t.

zz1.JPG
A female foster carer, male foster carer, William Tyrrell and his sister were captured on CCTV entering McDonald’s Heatherbrae. William is on the shoulders of the male foster carer.

NoCookies | The Australian

I would say that the media were trailing everyone, including the police. There is no law against doing that - imo - as long as they are not stalking or harassing, or breaching court orders.

I also think that the police expect people to believe them when they say someone has been cleared.
Why release this info now? Perhaps to try to quell the relentless disbelievers, perhaps to try to keep William's profile up in the public eye?
o i doubt some will believe it,more likely they will see them as fake etc etc

I am not sure which media release that you are speaking of.

In The Australian, the mentions about William's sister are these ...

The images show William and his sister having a treat meal at the McDonald’s near Heatherbrae, NSW, at around 6.25pm on Thursday 11 September 2014.

William and his sister were travelling to Kendall with their foster parents, to see his foster Mum’s Mum, whom he called Nana.

Constable Hudson said in her statement that she asked William’s sister if he had “any hidey spots.” She said he didn’t.

View attachment 214941
A female foster carer, male foster carer, William Tyrrell and his sister were captured on CCTV entering McDonald’s Heatherbrae. William is on the shoulders of the male foster carer.

It was the bit about Constable Hudson talking to Lindsey iwas looking for,i have read it now tho,thanks :)

Probably a reference to the beach trip on 16th when

Ms Hudson said she checked to make sure media helicopters were not following them, as they apparently sought a moment of peace at Diamond Head beach. William Tyrrell's last Happy Meal: Coroner releases McDonalds visit footage | Daily Mail Online
First FGM, FFC and W's sister are allowed to drive to an airport, picking up FFC's sister; then the family is allowed to drive to a beach 4 days later (and even gets police protection). Quite a lot of special rights in my eyes. Who did help the BM to "get a moment of peace" after the disturbing disappearing of her biological son? The inequality cries to heaven, IMO.

First FGM, FFC and W's sister are allowed to drive to an airport, picking up FFC's sister; then the family is allowed to drive to a beach 4 days later (and even gets police protection). Quite a lot of special rights in my eyes. Who did help the BM to "get a moment of peace" after the disturbing disappearing of her biological son? The inequality cries to heaven, IMO.
Agree..the bio family should have protection in this type of case as do the fc

Agree..the bio family should have protection in this type of case as do the fc

Yep, sure should. I can understand the FFs want, or even encouragement by police, to get out for the day. Were there any restrictions placed on BF early? I know they were posting on SM - but who can blame them? Such a tragedy...

Last edited:
I have a notion the beach trip was encouraged so that listening devices could be used.

I think I won't buy into the rest of your subject at present.

I have a notion the beach trip was encouraged so that listening devices could be used.

I think I won't buy into the rest of your subject at present.

My thought about the beach trip was so the police could do a complete sweep of FGM's house from top to bottom .. and perhaps with a dog. I think this would have been necessary at an early point in time - to rule them in or rule them out.

View attachment 214941

Is it possible the Coroner got it wrong when photos of William were released to media stating it was the 'Heatherbrae McDonald's' location as stated in the article above? Or did media get it wrong when they reported that location of the McDonald's photos yesterday? Or did Caroline Overington get it wrong throughout her July 19th podcast when she reported the family had stopped at the 'Raymond Terrace' McDonald's location, although at times she seemed to be quoting FM? I'm so confused! Why all the discrepancies in this case!

This is transcribed (by me) from CO's podcast (link below); sorry if the times are slightly off, it depends on which player or website one listens on:

CO: ... This version of events is based on what William’s foster mom told police on the day of his disappearance. We voiced those parts of her testimony that were given in court where recording is not allowed. The transcript has been edited to remove anything that might identify them and also for clarity.
CO: .... approx 36:00: The family heads north along the F3 towards Kendall, which is about four hours away from Sydney. They will make three stops on the freeway. The first is at the Caltex Twin Centre at Wyong. Here is William’s foster mom explaining why they stopped there:

Voice relaying what foster mom told Coroner at Inquest: "We stop at this service station each time that we travel up to my mother’s, for toilet break. Gives the children a chance to stretch their legs after being in the car for awhile. We only stopped here for about five minutes. We didn’t buy anything. We only used the toilets and left."

CO: The second stop was at the McDonald’s at Raymond Terrace.

Voice relaying what foster mom told coroner/police: approx 36:15: "We’d got there about 6:25pm. It was dark by the time we arrived. We don’t normally eat McDonald’s, so stopping there was a special treat for the children. When we stopped, we parked the car just opposite the McDonald’s Restaurant. We all got out and went in. We sat at the bench in the front window."

CO: approx 36:50: Police have retrieved six photographs from the Raymond Terrace McDonald’s. They show the family entering the restaurant, ordering their food, and sitting down to eat. A final photograph shows them leaving. It’s time-stamped 6:40pm.
CO: The family then stopped a third time, and we recounted for William’s nana, what William’s foster mom had said about that:

Recording of CO to BGM relaying what foster mom told coroner/police: approx 37:45: We’re gonna make a third stop. "It was just after we’d got out of Raymond Terrace, about two or three minutes out of the McDonalds, I remembered that the children didn’t have their pull-ups on."

Nowhere Child
Episode 1 - Missing William Tyrrell
July 19, 2019

Is it possible the Coroner got it wrong when photos of William were released to media stating it was the 'Heatherbrae McDonald's' location as stated in the article above? Or did media get it wrong when they reported that location of the McDonald's photos yesterday? Or did Caroline Overington get it wrong throughout her July 19th podcast when she reported the family had stopped at the 'Raymond Terrace' McDonald's location, although at times she seemed to be quoting FM? I'm so confused! Why all the discrepancies in this case!

I don’t see anything untoward in this. It’s a pretty easy mistake to make especially if a person is distressed when they are making a statement. Judges, police and lawyers then rely on that statement. Unless they are given evidence that what the witness says is not true, they would just accept it. I think it’s completely explainable that police might have realised the error, found the correct restaurant footage and then forgotten to question the FP on why the error was made. From a police perspective, the footage confirms the big question: that WT was with the FP the night before, travelling to Kendall.

Normally, someone makes a statement to police and they only go through their statement twice more; during the pre trial briefing and again at trial. A simple error like the wrong location of a cafe wouldn’t ever be picked up. It’s only because this evidence is being poured over by the public that every little inconsistency is being questioned.

This is transcribed (by me) from CO's podcast (link below); sorry if the times are slightly off, it depends on which player or website one listens on:

CO: ... This version of events is based on what William’s foster mom told police on the day of his disappearance. We voiced those parts of her testimony that were given in court where recording is not allowed. The transcript has been edited to remove anything that might identify them and also for clarity.
CO: .... approx 36:00: The family heads north along the F3 towards Kendall, which is about four hours away from Sydney. They will make three stops on the freeway. The first is at the Caltex Twin Centre at Wyong. Here is William’s foster mom explaining why they stopped there:

Voice relaying what foster mom told Coroner at Inquest: "We stop at this service station each time that we travel up to my mother’s, for toilet break. Gives the children a chance to stretch their legs after being in the car for awhile. We only stopped here for about five minutes. We didn’t buy anything. We only used the toilets and left."

CO: The second stop was at the McDonald’s at Raymond Terrace.

Voice relaying what foster mom told coroner/police: approx 36:15: "We’d got there about 6:25pm. It was dark by the time we arrived. We don’t normally eat McDonald’s, so stopping there was a special treat for the children. When we stopped, we parked the car just opposite the McDonald’s Restaurant. We all got out and went in. We sat at the bench in the front window."

CO: approx 36:50: Police have retrieved six photographs from the Raymond Terrace McDonald’s. They show the family entering the restaurant, ordering their food, and sitting down to eat. A final photograph shows them leaving. It’s time-stamped 6:40pm.
CO: The family then stopped a third time, and we recounted for William’s nana, what William’s foster mom had said about that:

Recording of CO to BGM relaying what foster mom told coroner/police: approx 37:45: We’re gonna make a third stop. "It was just after we’d got out of Raymond Terrace, about two or three minutes out of the McDonalds, I remembered that the children didn’t have their pull-ups on."

Nowhere Child
Episode 1 - Missing William Tyrrell

July 19, 2019
Heatherbrae and Raymond Terrace are so close the names are used interchangeably. It is a common place to stop along the freeway as there are a number of fast food places easily accessible and good parking.

Heatherbrae and Raymond Terrace are so close the names are used interchangeably. It is a common place to stop along the freeway as there are a number of fast food places easily accessible and good parking.
There's a McDonald's at each, though: at Heatherbrae on the highway and at Raymond Terrace on a corner of Adelaide St, which departs from and rejoins the highway but doesn't add to the distance travelled.

I think it is the Heatherbrae McDonalds.

While both Heatherbrae and Raymond Terrace McDonalds have had some alterations since 2014 (mostly to install self-ordering screens in the area of the counter), the tiled floor in front of the counter at Heatherbrae seems the same as the tiled floor in front of the counter in the released pics of the family.

The Heatherbrae tiles in that area are grey.
zz1.JPG

The Raymond Terrace tiles in that area are brown.
zz2.JPG

Heatherbrae

Raymond Tce

What she says makes sense. Leave Heatherbrae McDonalds, a few minutes later they would have been just out of Raymond Terrace (which is a town not a street).

The Heatherbrae McDonalds is right on the highway.
The Raymond Terrace McDonalds requires a little detour off the highway.

zz1.JPG

You say “The inequality cries to heaven?”

You don’t have to worry now because it was all a hologram.
Nothing and no-one really exists in Kendall.

You say “The inequality cries to heaven?”

You don’t have to worry now because it was all a hologram.
Nothing and no-one really exists in Kendall.

(quote)
The universe could turn out to be a "vast and complex hologram", meaning that life in 3D is an illusion, astrophysicists have said.

Researchers from the University of Southampton, working with colleagues from Canada and Italy, say they have found substantial evidence of a holographic universe - an idea first suggested in the 1990s.
The universe could be a 'vast and complex hologram', scientists say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member