Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW INFORMATION: Brianna Williams' friends tell us she has woken up from her medically induced coma after her apparent suicide attempt. A warrant, recently released, shows Brianna lied to police multiple times as to where 5-year-old Taylor Williams has been for the last 6 months.

Lana Harris on Twitter
(*video at link)
Friends? What friends??

I just got a post my niece shared on FB. A little girl (only in a diaper) was wandering outside an apt complex at 4 am this morning!! And it's very cold here (less than 20 degrees). All kinds of people were screaming and giving her grief b/c she called the police & had them come pick up the child!! I can't believe (1) anyone would be angry that someone found that child at 4AM and made sure they were safe and (2) so many STRANGERS would be mad b/c she called the police. SMDH--no wonder situations like Taylor's happen.

Do we know what she OD'd on? Maybe this whole thing --- the abuse to sweet little Taylor, malnutrition, dirty apartment, and now not able to hire an attorney -- all spans from a drug problem. I have seen it first hand, how people get hooked on opiates, and nothing else matters in their lives. My whole thought is how did she OD when they were supposed to be watching after her (she likely had stuff on her), and it would explain the downward spiral. Just my two cents.

Do we know what she OD'd on? Maybe this whole thing --- the abuse to sweet little Taylor, malnutrition, dirty apartment, and now not able to hire an attorney -- all spans from a drug problem. I have seen it first hand, how people get hooked on opiates, and nothing else matters in their lives. My whole thought is how did she OD when they were supposed to be watching after her (she likely had stuff on her), and it would explain the downward spiral. Just my two cents.
I think it could be drugs as well - she did seem so loving and happy in the older pictures on MSM - or she just got tired of being a mother? I wonder if any more details will come out (other than the arrest warrant).
JMO

No confirmation on what she tried to od on. I don't think anyone was watching her. I think she stayed on base to avoid the media and she had no transportation since LE impounded her car. JMO

I wondered the same. If she was put on life support, was it to support an airway/breathing? Wouldn't that be some
type of "downer" ?? Like sedatives ???
She was at work on Tuesday this week so I don't think they were watching her.

I thought the same.

Just how often are enlisted military members drug tested?

I don't think she had a drug problem. I think she is just evil aka sociopath ala CA. JMO
Around here we see drugged parents being found w/ small kids in the car on the side of the
interstate- Overdosed.
We also see on the news babies wandering around city streets in a diaper with momma at
home passed out.
This would have a lot of similarities to druggy
parent. Child not dressed, not being fed, wandering the complex, no babysitter- home alone, messy apartment, etc.

Around here we see drugged parents being found w/ small kids in the car on the side of the
interstate- Overdosed.
We also see on the news babies wandering around city streets in a diaper with momma at
home passed out.
This would have a lot of similarities to druggy
parent. Child not dressed, not being fed, wandering the complex, no babysitter- home alone, messy apartment, etc.

Same here but not as much anymore. (Knock on wood) I live in the Cincinnati area and it got bad about 2-3 years ago. I’ve had countless high school classmates pass away from OD.... one in jail for selling her daughter for drugs. It’s bad. I was just driving through a Dunkin Donuts a week ago and someone died in their car in the parking lot from an OD.

If Taylor was being left by herself for 8-9+ hours every other day—which, why would the neighbor make that up?—something probably happened during one of those occasions. She may have come home and found her to have ingested something, choked, fallen, etc. To leave a child that young alone means the mother didn’t care whatsoever if something happened to her. She may have even being hoping Taylor wandered outside and got kidnapped or something equally sinister. She was able to continue going to work and performing her duties, yet didn’t care to ensure her daughter had proper care. I don’t get why she took that route over asking her mother, sister, friend, colleague, or a neighbor for assistance. None of this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA