CA - 3 dead, including gunman, Saugus High School, Santa Clarita, 14 Nov 2019

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Although not impossible, it is very difficult for a 16 year old to acquire a firearm such as the one supposedly used. I would not be at all surprised if he got it from his own home, but I'm sure we'll find out in the next 24-48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 students killed in school shooting, 16-year-old suspect shot himself, in hospital
"A 14-year-old boy and 16-year-old girl are dead and three other students are injured after a classmate opened fire at a high school in Southern California Thursday morning, officials said.
The 16-year-old male suspect was taken into custody and is in the hospital in "grave condition" from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, authorities said.

Detectives reviewed video from the scene which showed the gunman in the quad of Saugus High School in Santa Clarita when he took a gun from his backpack, shot five people and then shot himself in the head, authorities said. The early morning school shooting was on the suspect's birthday, authorities said.

The surviving victims are a 14-year-old girl, a 15-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy".

"The weapon, a .45 caliber semiautomatic pistol, was recovered with no more bullets left, authorities said.

The suspect's girlfriend and his mother are speaking with detectives, authorities said."

My high school had 2,000 I went from gr. 9-13. Nothing even remotely like this ever happened. The worst was somebody showing up at a Dance drunk and maybe a fist or 2 thrown. Speaking to my experience. I feel for these kids today.
That's exactly my experience. There was no fear in those days. School was definitely a safe place.

This kid sure celebrated his 16th birthday in style!

Will be interesting to learn what his problem was that he chose a special day to become a monster!

I'd imagine there's a whole lot more to this story, than a kid with a gun. According to information released in the press conference. This took place before classes and it was among a select group of people. This sounds premeditated and selective targets, not your ordinary mass shooter type of thing.

So he didn't flee as first thought. He was one of the one's laying on the ground. Saved his last shot for himself. I guess it would take time for LE to know this given he shot himself in the head. I would think that would be a hot mess. (insert sarcasm) I have no use for these shooters!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back