CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy that. He clearly was covering up for PF. Why else would be bend over backeard to do all the things he did?
MOO.

You may be right. It has also occurred to me that even if he believes PF did kill KB, he'd still go to bat (no pun intended) for him because he seems to be the kind of guy who would believe that KB 'forced' PF into it. You know, poor honest country rancher boy led astray by an evil emancipated woman.

I'm not Gitana, but I AM a DA, and that's exactly what I would have done with SF if this were my case.
ooh @riolove77 - great to see you here ! Forgot you were a DA. So I guess he can do this and not end up calling her at all? Sam Kraemer said she is hard of hearing and couldn't really hear while she sat outside (responding to a tweet last week) - I'm not sure I believe she is hard of hearing.
JMO

ooh @riolove77 - great to see you here ! Forgot you were a DA. So I guess he can do this and not end up calling her at all? Sam Kraemer said she is hard of hearing and couldn't really hear while she sat outside (responding to a tweet last week) - I'm not sure I believe she is hard of hearing.
JMO
Isn't it the norm to keep potential witnesses out of the courtroom until,and if they testify.
?

JMO
You and I both! Nope, SF hears what she wants to hear. (And sees what she wants to see). MOO

JMO

I am guessing that SF has been uncooperative as far as allowing the prosecution to interview her before the trial. It seems to me that if DA May did call her to the stand, it would violate a well-known TV and mystery 'rule': never ask someone on the stand a question unless you are absolutely certain what the answer will be.

It seems to me that putting her on the stand at this point would be risky at worst and unproductive at best. If she wanted to testify against her son, she has had ample opportunity to come forward.

You may be right. It has also occurred to me that even if he believes PF did kill KB, he'd still go to bat (no pun intended) for him because he seems to be the kind of guy who would believe that KB 'forced' PF into it. You know, poor honest country rancher boy led astray by an evil emancipated woman.
They were BFFs after all. I can just see them hanging out at RS's place watching old cowboy themed movies and tv shows. When I read about the text telling the lady not to be "sassy" it sounded like something from an old western. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288