CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another #PatrickFrazee note, again to inmate Bentley, whom he allegedly sought help killing witnesses:
"I've never been a criminal, but all this planning and talking gets my blood flowing. If I walk out, you and me could pull off all kinds of *advertiser censored*."
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

I think we’ll have to agree to disagree, she could help prosecution by admitting to watching the fire which would corroborate KK & add to prosecution’s case.
I see your point, but she likely would be a hostile witness and they already had enough corroboration that the fire happened. She is a wild card. She could say anything to discredit the evidence. I would be Leary of putting her on the stand. Look at what Cindy Anthony did.

Another #PatrickFrazee note, again to inmate Bentley, whom he allegedly sought help killing witnesses:
"I've never been a criminal, but all this planning and talking gets my blood flowing. If I walk out, you and me could pull off all kinds of ****."

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
A delusional monster!
No, not delusional, NARCISSISTIC monster!
Moo

"I've never been a criminal, but all this planning and talking gets my blood flowing. If I walk out, you and me could pull off all kinds of ****."

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
He wanted witnesses dead then he thought he was going to walk out???
Grandiose thinking again....

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
13s
In another note, #PatrickFrazee appears to speak directly to Jacob Bentley, the jail inmate from whom Frazee is seeking help, and with whom he's passing these notes: "Make your own notes of mine and flush mine," the note read.
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth
PF to random jail inmate - “Hey, I need you to kill Jacob Bentley...”
PF to random guard - “Hey I need you to kill random jail inmate...”
Everyone to PF - “You are so screwed...”

Matt Kroschel
@Matt_Kroschel

·
37s
1f633.svg

#kelseyberreth
Quote Tweet
Rick_Sallinger_Twitter_normal.jpg

Rick Sallinger
@ricksallinger
· 5m
Patrick Frazee solicited fellow prisoner Jacob Bentley to have key prosecution witness murdered. Bentley testifies with letters from Frazee.

Wow!!!
And there it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members