CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did PF really think that they'd be like "Oh no. All the witnesses are dead. I guess we have to let PF go..." ?!?! :D:D:D:D

I'm SO grateful for his stupidity in sending those notes! I'm no longer nervous.

That, sir (Dan May), was a MIC DROP.
Perry Mason moment folks!
Moo

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
19s
On cross, Adam Stiegerwald points out this man only comes forward as the trial is underway & that me just met with the DA’s office on Monday. He notes the man wanted to sell the notes on eBay, citing Frazee’s fame. He also sought a plea deal
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sorry, Steigerwald, the issue is not the timing or whether or not the inmate wanted to maximize the publicity and value for the 'letters'.

The only relevant point here is whether or not PF wrote the letters. Mr. Steigerwald, are you or your client disputing that he wrote the letters?

NOV 15, 2019
Frazee murder trial: Cellmate says Frazee tried to order hits on witnesses - KRDO
[...]

Prosecutors say the inmate was in custody with Frazee between September and October; Frazee asked to put a hit on Krystal Lee and many of the other witnesses, including some of his friends that have testified in this case.

More than a dozen different letters were written on paper towels between the two; Frazee gave descriptions of the witnesses, their ages, where they lived, phone numbers, and other identifying information to put a hit on them. Frazee said he would help the inmate post bond to get out of jail of he helped murder the witnesses, the inmate testified.

[...]

According to the inmate's testimony, Frazee said "I'd really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head ... p*** on her and s*** on her face, *advertiser censored***** dirty *advertiser censored** b****, her and Michelle [Stein]." He also claimed to the inmate that prosecutors were "coaching [Lee] of the circumstantial evidence to match up."

The inmate didn't come forward to confirm this account until Monday.

[...]

:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members