CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tell me where I can get one of those lying-down-crying-with laughter- kicking-legs-in-the-air emojis?
I know what you’re looking for, but this one is quick
giphy.gif

Psy-cho-path.

He reminds me of David Brown, who got his daughter and teenage SIL to kill his wife. Manipulating and going on to soliciting the murder of (iirc) the prosecutor and/or lead detective in his case from jail. Scary good account from Ann Rule in If You Really Love Me.

bah! Only thing pf is going to pull off is a life sentence.

Almost feel bad for his defense attorneys.

I do feel bad for them. They have an awful client, that they are bound to zealously represent. All defense attorneys are not the likes of Jose Baez, or Arias's defense attorney (forgot his name).

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
18s
The man kept notes he says Frazee wrote to him. Slater identified the handwriting as Frazee’s. Frazee talks about “just kidnap them until Nov. 22” and that there’s open space near Kenney’s home. “She could just disappear before trial,” he says.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth
Show this thread

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
26s
That note was apparently in reference to longtime #PatrickFrazee friend Joseph Moore, a CBI investigator said. Moore was mentioned several times in the notes, and he testified earlier in this trial about Frazee repeating the phrase "no body, no crime."
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth
I can't even type stupid any more....

@MassGuy, Bringing this to your attention. :oops:

"Flush when done."

Frazee murder trial: Cellmate says Frazee tried to order hits on witnesses - KRDO
Frazee made statements on paper saying: "They all need to disappear, unseen until November 22" and "I'm really nervous." Frazee told the inmate to use a fake name while setting up the hits, and he underlined the words "Flush when done" on one of the notes.
Everyone knows you don't flush paper towels down the toilet!

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
The evidence was admitted on the sole basis of establishing Frazee’s consciousness of guilt. It was a turn I did not see coming. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

11:38 AM - 15 Nov 2019

He did not get a plea deal for multiple charges in different counties. Instead, the DA’s office said they would help to get the cases resolved in one county. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

11:37 AM - 15 Nov 2019

On cross, Adam Stiegerwald points out this man only comes forward as the trial is underway & that me just met with the DA’s office on Monday. He notes the man wanted to sell the notes on eBay, citing Frazee’s fame. He also sought a plea deal @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

11:36 AM - 15 Nov 2019

The notes show Frazee giving information on where Kenney, Chad Lee and Joseph Moore all live. He also provides suggestions for getting rid of them. He says Kenney would be close to her kids. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

11:35 AM - 15 Nov 2019

This was probably the most graphic of the notes (warning). It read: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head. Piss and **** on her face. *advertiser censored***ng dirty c**t *advertiser censored** *advertiser censored*.” #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KeystalKenney

I have just woken up, as way down under.
Went to last posts, Yellow Rose, and am thrilled to pieces.
Could PF be really this stupid?:D

Dropped my coffee, over the couch (who cares), as now will check on what has happened.
No work will be completed at my place today, and my poor doggie will get 2 walks tomorrow (missing out today), as must see what has been posted.

What an ending.
HOWZAT.:):):)
YIPPEE.

What an absolute sociopath!
I think his "list" will still be in danger after he's found guilty. Solitary confinement might be necessary so he can't try to get anyone else to murder them. This is really scary!
ETA
Bentley should be afraid now too. He'll be on the list. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members