CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha both rested their case. No witnesses for defense. Crazy

Trying to get the felony murder charge dropped.

Judge says enough evidence presented to show burglary.
Even if defense had a couple witnesses lined up,
these witnesses knew after today's testimony
that they might be risking their or their family's lives.
Wouldn't be surprised if they had witnesses
who back out and changed their minds.

Could there be a greater juxtaposition?

"If this is truly what you want, I'll respect your wishes and give you space. Let me know if you change your mind. I'll leave you alone."

AND . . .

“I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head. Piss and **** on her face. *advertiser censored***ng dirty c**t *advertiser censored** *advertiser censored*.”
Why do I think that's pretty much how he yelled at kb that day with the cows, in front of his good friend. (The friend he subsequently wanted dead)

In all seriousness, and this IS serious, LE needs to dig DEEP to see what else PF has done. This is a guy who has traveled around different places in his farrier work and possibly also to buy or sell cattle. Given what we know now, LE ought to be pulling his cell phone records as far back as possible, and using whatever other means to track his movements and plot out his whereabouts versus unsolved murders/missing persons cases.

He’s shown enough of a disregard for human life that I don’t think KB was the first. I think all he needed was opportunity. And I would start with his father, no matter what the listed cause of death is.
wasn't his father's COD accidental drowning?

Another #PatrickFrazee note, again to inmate Bentley, whom he allegedly sought help killing witnesses:
"I've never been a criminal, but all this planning and talking gets my blood flowing. If I walk out, you and me could pull off all kinds of ****."
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Stop it! Stop it some more! :D

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
26s
In notes, #PatrickFrazee claims innocence in #KelseyBerreth's death: "I'm not the monster they say I am. I don't know what happened or where she went. Honestly, my wheels are spinning out of control the closer it gets to trial. Any advice how to defend my innocence?"
@csgazette

So, enlarge this note, paste it everywhere, for all to see.
Then list the names he has solicited to murder.

Well, PF you are spinning out of control, a real monster.
Guilty will be the answer.
MOO.

Matt Kroschel
@Matt_Kroschel

·
37s
1f633.svg

#kelseyberreth
Quote Tweet
Rick_Sallinger_Twitter_normal.jpg

Rick Sallinger
@ricksallinger
· 5m
Patrick Frazee solicited fellow prisoner Jacob Bentley to have key prosecution witness murdered. Bentley testifies with letters from Frazee.

Oh my gosh! What portal of h*#& did these people crawl out of?!

Why do I think that's pretty much how he yelled at kb that day with the cows, in front of his good friend. (The friend he subsequently wanted dead)
I just think it's perfect that the jury gets to compare his phony *advertiser censored** texts feigning concern to his murder notes that show the evil that is PF.

In all seriousness, and this IS serious, LE needs to dig DEEP to see what else PF has done. This is a guy who has traveled around different places in his farrier work and possibly also to buy or sell cattle. Given what we know now, LE ought to be pulling his cell phone records as far back as possible, and using whatever other means to track his movements and plot out his whereabouts versus unsolved murders/missing persons cases.

He’s shown enough of a disregard for human life that I don’t think KB was the first. I think all he needed was opportunity. And I would start with his father, no matter what the listed cause of death is.
KB may or may not have been the first, but there is no doubt in my mind that if PF was free, she wouldn't have been the last. MOO

His defense team must feel they have lost total control of their client. No matter what they did or could do, PF is undoing it all himself. It appears he STILL believes killing people is the way to solve problems. This makes that loud and clear for the jury. Absolutely unreal.
I feel sorry for his attorneys. No wonder they only asked for 60 minutes to put on their defense case. What can they say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100