CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have disgust for KK, but in a weird way, this last witness could help give her credibility in the jury's eyes. In other words, he validates that she was right to be scared of him. If the ONLY thing the defense could try to attack was her credibility (even though the EVIDENCE matched everything she said), well this dude just kind of helped make her a slightly (vom) more sympathetic character. Not in terms of her actions or that she isn't still despicable. But you can now make a case that she had reason to be terrified of this guy. Which I think helps the prosecution even more.
I never wanted to agree with anything like what you just said. If it were my daughter that was bludgeoned to death I would have a hate and a contempt for KK. Since I can step away from the picture, and it wasn't my daughter that was bludgeoned to death, I can almost understand KK fear.
Patrick Frazee is a narcissistic psychopath. He needs to be put away, and kept away from people, for their own protection.
Particularly his own daughter.

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
10m
Though both rested their case, we will not have closing arguments today. That’s because the judge and both attorneys are still deciding on jury instructions. The defense is seeking lesser charges.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Show this thread

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
11m
The state has rested its case. Judge Scott Sells again advised Frazee of his rights to testify and remain silent. Frazee chose to remain silent. The defense then rested without calling witnesses.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Show this thread

Jennifer Meckles
@jennifermeckles

·
14m
As soon as we got back into court after lunch, the prosecution rested in the #KelseyBerreth murder trial. The defense has rested, too - they did not bring any witnesses. #9News

BBM. Wha?? The defense is seeking lesser charges? Are they for real? They should be happy if PF doesn't get any additional charges after what they just heard! :confused:o_O:rolleyes:

Slater is a state law enforcement officer, but it’s a crime regardless.

Just ask Drew Peterson.
Right before our eyes- Now we can understand why Prosecutors and Judges and Attorneys are
in jeopardy with wackos like PF.
He won't stop now, he'll just continue this crap
behind bars in prison. All those involved in this
trial need to always look over their shoulders
and keep their doors locked.

The state took a trial estimated to last 3+ weeks and got it done in 2 weeks. Got their witnesses on the stand and off, without dragging things out. Put their lead witness in the middle and used multiple different witnesses to corroborate and flesh out her testimony, showing she was being truthful and accurate.

And the state left the defense without anything to say or present.
Yep, woot woot!!! PF's going DOWN. Most of us have said this from DAY 1.

Enjoy flashlights in your face, itchy blankets, choking down unrecognizable mush, all the hootin' and hollerin' and brawlin', PF!!! Was it worth it, you evil, stupid blankety-blank? :mad::mad::mad:

Just had to get that out of my system - trying to catch up now. Doesn't pay to eat lunch on a day like today, lol. :p

MOO

Apparent #PatrickFrazee jailhouse letter continued: "Only thing better would be if Krystal sent someone a "text" from her home confessing and telling the truth that I didn't have anything to do at all." Appears to reference Krystal Lee, his mistress.
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth
OMG---such an idiot. Didn't he learn anything about how useless it is to send fake tweets from victim's phones? :rolleyes:

Yep, woot woot!!! PF's going DOWN.

Enjoy flashlights in your face, itchy blankets, choking down unrecognizable mush, all the hootin' and hollerin' and brawlin', PF!!! Was it worth it, you evil, stupid blankety-blank? :mad::mad::mad:

Just had to get that out of my system - trying to catch up now. Doesn't pay to eat lunch on a day like today, lol. :p

MOO
Here's hoping he is in prison in time for his Thanksgiving dinner on a plastic tray.

Right before our eyes- Now we can understand why Prosecutors and Judges and Attorneys are
in jeopardy with wackos like PF.
He won't stop now, he'll just continue this crap
behind bars in prison. All those involved in this
trial need to always look over their shoulders
and keep their doors locked.
Yup. Dan May better watch his back. Fortunately, they’ll be keeping a very close eye on PF after this.

Besides that, it’s not easy to get someone to actually pull off a hit for you, while you are behind bars. Especially a hit on a prosecutor.

We know what PF's mother called KB.... which makes me think he wasn't just bringing a string of girlfriends home, how about actual girls who were hiring out? I hope LE is taking a close look at cases of missing women in Colorado. Maybe part of PF's surprise with all the attention is that there were others that no one sadly missed.

MOO
Oh snap. I would not be surprised

I think so!! I mean again, that would definitely not raise any suspicions at all, if every witness and LE involved in the case mysteriously died or disappeared until after the trial. I can't even. And then a "text" from a disappeared KK assuring everyone that PF was definitely not involved. Superb plan. LOL!!

Superb plan ... LOL :D

On top of the satisfaction hearing PF was stupid enough to write all those notes, I can’t stop laughing at all the humorous posts about it ... it has definitely been comic relief after beginning today with gruesome testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie