TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Very odd. Did they bring in cadaver dogs to the apartment building? Again, sorry if this was covered already. Maybe she accidentally got into a weird place in the building & became disoriented or stuck?

There was a different story about a supermarket employee who went missing. 10 years later they found him when they removed a cooler. He had climbed on top & fallen behind it or something.

Body found behind cooler at former Council Bluffs supermarket identified as man who went missing 10 years ago

Thinking of you PRISMA
No new leads but at least MSM picked up on her case. See Link above

Prisma is described as 5’2” and weighs around 135 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information about Prisma’s whereabouts is urged to call the Mesquite Police Department at 972-285-6336.

@winter63 thinking of you all

Since the Jeep was left, the phone ponged at complex last, I'm sadly thinking foul play. She met with someone, after taking off after lunch at a new job, it went from there. MOO.
BBM. The information released so far leads us to believe that she went to meet her bf/ex in his building, but he wasn't there, nor was he answering her calls. What happened?

The family to trying to confirm if a young lady that looks like her was at a Walmart in Frisco, this lady was distraught, said she had been missing since April, didn't know it was already November, she was taken to hospital, and the detective is going to determine if its Prisma! Everyone is praying so hard right now that it is Prisma!

Bumping
@winter63 i hope you’re well, any updates?
Hanging in their, I'm not good at posting links but if anyone can look up Frisco/ little elm fm423 updates they have a report of young lady fitting prismas description, detective is checking this young lady out to find out if it was her, she said she had been missing since april etc.

Hanging in their, I'm not good at posting links but if anyone can look up Frisco/ little elm fm423 updates they have a report of young lady fitting prismas description, detective is checking this young lady out to find out if it was her, she said she had been missing since april etc.
Oh wow hoping this is Prisma! Thank you for updating us! Fingers crossed!

@winter63
There is a Wal-Mart on Frisco little elm 423.
Not finding link about story
Is this a social media link we are looking for?
Holding on to hope.
This would be amazing news.
This little boy deserves his mommy.
This family and PRISMA deserves a happy ending.
@winter63 you are the voice of reason. Thank you
Her dad was sent a clip about it, it was on that page, it is also on where is prisma reyes page on FB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12
Back