OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
That news only came out to the public after the W's were arrested. Why would you pay an attorney to work out a "verbal shared custody arrangement" if the couple had such a friendly relationship? Still waiting to find out when JW picked up S before the murders. We've heard 2 versions of that story from JW.

BBM
In our case, to keep it that way (friendly, that is).

Chris G Had to move far. I know that she was intercepted. I don't think she worked for BCI. Miss her writing and journalism.
Do you think that is why she left the paper? I've always wondered about it. There was a reporter JB that reported on the case and has also left the area.

Last edited:
Yes it’s the one win LE figured out Jake and Angela has been lying to them all along, JMO I think Chris Graves was working with the BCI, Angela had a lot of trust in her.
BBM
CHRIS GRAVES WAS SURPRISED THE BCI WAS WORKING THROUGH HER....By her communications with the Wagners being intercepted:

(She heavily interviewed them when they were in Alaska and was a huge journalist contributor to this case)

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/b5970061-96a9-4921-b102-09ffced54757-jpeg.178064/

Last edited:
Do you think that is why she left the paper? I've always wondered about it. There was a reporter JB that reported on the case and has also left the area.

I don't think that's why she left the paper. The Enquirer is struggling financially. They have had almost zero on this case since she left.

Last edited:
I've seen nothing but a bunch of social media rumors being posted here about this. That's not enough to indicate any of the malarkey being posted about the case is true. Why would anyone post this information but refuse to back it up with a link?

‘I’m sorry but I was multitasking several things at once as my family had a potential emergency and was asking me what to do. It really wasn’t an emergency but they were trying to make it one. I had already started the post when I got several texts so I quickly finished to attend their needs.

I am well aware that this is only rumor if not backed by fact. My sentence originally started with “If RN...” but I changed the wording of my post several times to make sense and apparently in my haste I have deleted and didn’t realize it was missing.

With so many defendants in this case, they may have tapped a lawyer to do some pro bono work, or work for the state as a court-appointed atty for the indigent.
What better (free) advertising of his law firm, especially if his client gets off.
What attorney doesn't want to become the next F Lee Bailey or Johnny Cochran?
You can't even pay for that kind of fame or advertising.

All of the attorneys involved with the W6 defense teams stand to at least "get their 15 minutes of fame".

Wow I bet that blowed her mind, I wonder why Chris hasn’t tried to do a jail house interview?
I'm just going to make a really wild guess here.....I'm thinking the defendants' attorneys' have GREATLY discouraged the 4 from making any public statements.

Along the lines of, anything you say can and will be used against you...

No. Just that they downloaded custody documents from a Texas Website, as mentioned in court by Rita's attorney, Gerlach.

Maybe, Bruce Dailey supplied a Texas document since he was in Texas before Ohio. JMO.

I've been struggling for a long time to figure out how the W's ended up with a Texas document.

I believe the W's were trying to work outside of the Ohio system for many reasons. They didn't want to pay child support and they also received government benefits if HR was dead.

No. Just that they downloaded custody documents from a Texas Website, as mentioned in court by Rita's attorney, Gerlach.

Quote from Court, Rita's Attorney Gerlach:

"..I want to know what is in this box where they found the original---I put original I'm not sure they are original---copies of something that was copied from a Texas Website talking about guardianship. But there's others that we're looking at, hand written signed on dates she notarized, some of that were hand written dated on the dates in which she notarized the printed document.."

Last edited:

"..I want to know what is in this box where they found the original---I put original I'm not sure they are original---copies of something that was copied from a Texas Website talking about guardianship. But there's others that we're looking at, hand written signed on dates she notarized, some of that were hand written dated on the dates in which she notarized the printed document.."
So CC do you think there is more than one paper? George 4th has some also, JMO

If they were hand-written custody documents, notarized by RN, then they're fraudulent. HMR didn't sign any custody docs. Sounds like more evidence of forgery?

We've discussed this before, but why would they download forms from a Texas web site? May not meet the same requirements in Ohio.

Derogatory name changes or terms are a violation of TOS. Posts containing such violations will be removed when we have time.

It gets tiring having to remind member of The Rules when they should know them.

Next member who decides to substitute derogatory terms for any of the major case players will be permanently banned from this thread.

If they were hand-written custody documents, notarized by RN, then they're fraudulent. HMR didn't sign any custody docs. Sounds like more evidence of forgery?

We've discussed this before, but why would they download forms from a Texas web site? May not meet the same requirements in Ohio.
They showed the fake documents to Hanna May a few days before she was murder trying to make them look as legal and real as possible, (Trying To Bluff Hanna) saying we have a attorney it’s is going to happen, and you don’t have a chance, but Hanna and her family stood their ground, that put the Wagners into a rage because they did George 4th wife that way and couldn’t do Hanna like that, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong