CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't these notes have been written back in October?
The defense had Discovery evidence by then, and they would know what much of KK's testimony was going to be. So PF could have easily written these notes at the same time the witness said he did.

Some of the names that were written in the notes had NOT been previously identified in any news reports. So these notes have to be genuine.

Brace yourselves for the upcoming Guilty Verdict.
Bam!!
Bam!!

"Some of the names that were written in the notes had NOT been previously identified in any news reports. So these notes have to be genuine."

Good catch!

There’s not a single doubt in my mind that PF’s goose is completely cooked. I don’t think for a single minute that even the locals would bother saving his butt with the testimony brought out in trial.

Imagine Mr Moore who struggled so with wanting not to believe PF capable of such a thing. Now he finds out PF wanted to knock him and his SO off.

Yes, I know that the claim is that they were written before the trial. I said the statement is written as though it is a product of information gleaned from the trial, not something that could be known way back in Sept-Oct before the trial occurred.

I don't have the link for the first telling that I read: "...He also claimed to the inmate that prosecutors were "coaching [Lee] of the circumstantial evidence to match up."..."

It sounds like something written during the trial.

You do realize that these napkins were only presented on Monday with the claim by Bentley that they were written earlier? The DA received them Monday. Did CBI Agent Slater authenticate when they written in some way, or must we rely on convicted felon Bentley's word?
I think we can rely on the fact that the defense lawyers didn't try to say PF didn't write them. Looks like they believe he did.

Just caught up with the media thread and the testimony today. Haven't caught up here yet.

OMG. I find myself with no choice but to quote myself from six days ago. Just substitute the name Bentley for Moore while I go catch up with thread 65 and 66. What a tool.

From Thread 62:
I have followed this case from the beginning. However I have not been able to read one single post from the comment threads. It's been enough just to try to keep up with the daily news in the other thread. So, if someone else has already said this, I apologize ahead of time.

"How - dumb - IS - this guy?"

OMG. Moore' testimony.....

(......and knowing the people on this thread, I'm almost certain it HAS been said already. So sorry for the hollow apology. )

But I totally get it. Narcissists think they are smarter than everyone else. Add psychopath to that and it's no wonder.

Owutatangledweb, Saturday at 10:27 AMReport

I think we can rely on the fact that the defense lawyers didn't try to say PF didn't write them. Looks like they believe he did.

If they didn't believe he wrote them they would call for some kind of suspension of proceedings to have the writing analyzed and even a look for PF's DNA on any of the napkins/paper towels. Alas, they didn't :)

After everything we still get to hear excuses.
So Benltley, KK, CB, SF2, JM, a bank teller, a social worker, farm hands, multiple clients, cell phone data, DNA evidence, Radar the bloodhound, and the Tooth Fairy have all conspired against poor, innocent PF.

Lord give me strength.

You know what’s funny? Take KK out of the equation, and everyone would be absolutely convinced that PF is guilty.

As soon as she appeared, all logic went out the window. This, despite the fact that she was many hundreds of miles away when this happened (which is not in dispute).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg