CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn't believe he wrote them they would call for some kind of suspension of proceedings to have the writing analyzed and even a look for PF's DNA on any of the napkins/paper towels. Alas, they didn't :)
At the very least, they could have used their one hour allotted for them to put on a defense, to put forth a witness, to dispute with a handwriting comparison, or dispute the credibility of the witness, etc etc/. But they didn't do any of that. What a surprise....

You know what’s funny? Take KK out of the equation, and everyone would be absolutely convinced that PF is guilty.

As soon as she appeared, all logic went out the window. This, despite the fact that she was many hundreds of miles away when this happened (which is not in dispute).
Yes! All logic went out the window....
You said it perfectly. Well at least...exactly!

FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 10: Judge says if jury doesn't convict on 1st-degree murder, lesser charge is an option

The people the jail friend claims Frazee asked him to kill are as follows:
Agent Gregg Slater, CBI
Sydney Kenney, Krystyal's dad
Deddy McIntyre, Krystal's mom
Kolton Kenney, Krystal's brother
Kristi Kenney, Krystal's aunt
Joe Moore, Frazee's friend
Wendi Clark, Joe Moore's wife
Chad Lee, Krystal's ex husband
Michelle Stein, Krystal's friend
Krystal Lee
Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mother
Kendi Kenney, Krystal's brother

The Defense and Prosecution have rested their cases.

Hey, man, can you kill 12 people for me? I got your bail.

(Looks like the Kenney kids got that Kardashian thing going, lol).

If they didn't believe he wrote them they would call for some kind of suspension of proceedings to have the writing analyzed and even a look for PF's DNA on any of the napkins/paper towels. Alas, they didn't :)
Heck, it's probably why he didn't plead guilty... Probably told his attorneys he would never be convicted because he had this great plan...
:rolleyes:

You guys know what else I wonder about? Was there ever a deal offered? Like was manslaughter offered to PF? My opinion is that nothing was offered. Dan May knew he had this locked up. Which is also why I think May was being generous and allowed the Defense those other two options. May KNOWS this is in the bag. Gosh I hope I'm right.

I have no idea where you would find grounds for 2nd degree or manslaughter in the transcript of this case. You would have to invent it. Premeditated for months on end.

Not sure if it meets ToS, but if SF ever gets so much as an unpaid parking ticket, can someone *please please PLEASE* create a thread for her? I want...no...NEED to sleuth her so bad! I’m *certain* that’s a rock with some truly horrible creepy-crawlies living under it. :confused:

With as stupid as PF is, I simply cannot understand how it is that she has dodged the Prosecutor's bullet; so to speak.

After everything we still get to hear excuses.
So Bentley, KK, CB, SF2, JM, a bank teller, a social worker, farm hands, multiple clients, cell phone data, DNA evidence, Radar the bloodhound, and the Tooth Fairy have all conspired against poor, innocent PF.

Lord give me strength.

how does that even work and further, why did all these people decide to kill an innocent woman just to get at PF?

seriously, how does all this work together? What was the master plan? What was the ultimate goal?

What would really be interesting is if the teeth found at the frazee’s end up being found to have no Frazee dna on them. Like other posters have said I’m not sure this is PF’s first murder (& his disregard for any life makes it plausible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member