CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not on Facebook either, and you don’t need the app. Since it’s already in progress, once it’s over you can watch from the beginning by Googling Sam Kraemer Facebook - you will then be on his FB page and you can go to his most recent video and watch it. Hope this helps ...all of his videos are there if you have time to watch them.
I was able to jump on the plug in that zea mays posted on page 16 of this thread! So cool!!

I missed Bentley's testimony of the letters Patrick wrote to him in jail.

Just wow. While it's not surprising, it still is hard to read. It also explains his non-emotional reaction during the trial- he just doesn't care, and if he got out again, he'd do it again. This man is not human, in my eyes, but a sick and sadistic demon. Thank God Baby K is not in this man's life, and may she never lay eyes on him ever again.

No wonder his brother has washed his hands clean of him- I wonder if he already knew about those letters. If not, I am sure this has permanently severed any relationship with Patrick, at the very least. I feel for him, he seems to be the only normal one of out the family- hard worker, good career. It must be so embarrassing and humiliating in front of his peers- the reason he's in law enforcement is to serve and protect the public from sick jerks like his brother. My thoughts are with him- imagine your own sibling, doing this, and still plotting in jail, more murders. Sick!

The poor Berreth family- what more can we say- nothing we can say will ever comfort them. I can't imagine the agony of hearing how Patrick slammed a bat to her at least ten times. A damn bullet would have been humane and faster. Again, sick jerk.

As far as KK goes- I still maintain my feelings about her. He would have been in jail much faster, and they might have found Kelsey's body, if she had just called LE instead of cleaned up the condo. I am sorry that she felt threatened for herself and her family, but I fail to see the logic behind her decisions- she only delayed the arrest, she knew Kelsey was in that tote and watched it burn, she waited for them to come to her, while burning evidence at her ex husband's ranch, which was nervy to me! I hope her ex gets full custody of her kids and she never lays eyes on them again. She made much more work for LE, not calling them right from the start, further endangering not only her loved ones, but herself.

This makes me think that Patrick has possibly done this before and gotten away with it.

I agree with all you say especially the last statement....I believe he has killed before and so far gotten away with it...MOO...and now for those molar teeth....will we ever find out?

sam notes #8

- KB's father is in court with family members, they are supporting each other
- trying to see if cameras will be allowed in when the verdict is announced
- KK will be sentenced by the same judge
- OH!! Sam DOES think PF or SF bonded John Doe out. Which, to me, imo, would seem to sure make a strong case for some kind of "deal" or "exchange of services" type thing taking place.

sam notes #8

- OH!! Sam DOES think PF or SF bonded John Doe out. Which, to me, imo, would seem to sure make a strong case for some kind of "deal" or "exchange of services" type thing taking place.

Wow, and he’s not the type of person to just speculate on that. He must know that to be true.

That would explain the lack of an argument in front of the jury, as to their authenticity. If PF was behind this guy bonding out, then that would confirm the legitimacy of the letters.

I now understand why the defense didn’t fight back, and merely focused on this guy’s credibility (which is a meaningless argument).

sam notes #7

- Defense never objected about PF's handwriting in the open hearing
- Could PF face charges for solicitations of all the witnesses he wanted to have killed in those notes?
- Sam thinks no because he's already facing life sentence... if there is a not guilty verdict, maybe that changes, but he doesn't think they are tacking that on
- jury did hear the John Doe guy
- not sure why cookie cutters needed to be cleaned... likely had blood on them
- Sam is surprised defense didn't call any witnesses... or their own expert to poke holes in testimony
- no trial for KK... she will have sentencing... maximum is 3 years...
- the videos shown in court are not of the blood... it's video of KK in KB's house showing them where the blood was...
- somehow John Doe was bonded out of jail... not sure if PF or Sheila did that..
- KK has a review hearing in her case scheduled for December 2, 11:00 a.m.
- Civil case for Berreth family.. put on hold until this trial plays out
- Sam didn't look over at jury today... Slater went through those notes so quickly that Sam was so busy taking notes, he didn't look over at jury
- audible gasp from the general gallery during John Doe ... no one wasn't expecting that
- were the bags of teeth mentioned during trial... mentioned a few different teeth.. not sure

Than you scidv for all the highlights from Sams video....you and others have made it easier for those who cannot get the video and for others who missed the video. you rock!

Was there any information in the notes as to why he gave Bentley SF2's phone #? Was PF going to have her give the payoff money to Bentley? So many questions, just glad he cooked his goose and surely will get life in prison. PFs dad's death sure does need to be looked into!

In Sam's Q&A, he was asked twice, and said twice, that it was his understanding that Patrick was indeed instrumental in getting bonded out. Did y'all get that impression too? That is BIG, and I really want someone to pull the paperwork and see who actually did.

Sam’s response to a question about why there was an audible gasp in the courtroom when Bentley began his testimony about the letters.

We were all surprised to hear this inmate suggesting Frazee sought his help to kill witnesses before the trial. That was not on our radar

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

In Sam's Q&A, he was asked twice, and said twice, that it was his understanding that Patrick was indeed instrumental in getting bonded out. Did y'all get that impression too? That is BIG, and I really want someone to pull the paperwork and see who actually did.

Ohhhh, I'm sure LE, FBI and the CBI are already on it.

sam notes #8

Holy Cow! Sam thinks PF or SF bonded out JohnDoe?! If SF did, then Can she be charged with soliciting murder? How would that work?! Oh my gosh, can this get any stranger?

Letter 1 read, “You know where to find Krystal Jean Lee Kenney? Chad Lee? Michelle Stein? John Moore? Wendi Clark? They all need to disappear until at least Nov. 22 after the trial.” The letter listed out who each individual is. The writer instructed the receiver to call or text “her” using a fake name to say the horses have been taken care of the elk hunt was successful. While Sheila Frazee’s name was not on the note, her landline and cell phone were. “My life and my little girl’s life depends on you!” the letter read.

Frazee trial: Letters say Frazee asked inmate to kill witnesses
That's so much worse/she seems even more involved than I had thought! I knew I got a secret sense of satisfaction seeing her (briefly) in cuffs the morning PF was arrested at the Franch, and now it seems fitting. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress