CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg.
Had to save this for posterity.

The ex husband of KK ?
The wife of PF's friend Joe ?
What the eff ?

Surprised Joe Moore's dentist isn't on that list.
Or a random employee at the post office PF frequented.
*sarcasm intended*

Anyone else PF hates ?
Insanely stupid.

And I mean did he really think he was going to find someone to kill all those people? It’s so stupid.

ITA. The teeth--all 5 of them--should have been tested after they were seized. I think it is quite a coincidence that a single tooth seized in a search warrant BEFORE KK talked to LE, isn't tested yet one is magically "found"when LE went back to suddenly "find" the burn pit.

JMO
Magically found? Like with shovels and a sifter?

Why would PF have called in a handwriting expert at that point? The burden of proof is on the prosecution. Why didn't the DA call in a verification witness instead of the agent who was listed on the hit list?

JMO
i'm thinking the defense would question any evidence presented by the prosecution that the defense thought was invalid. my guess would be that during one of this weeks closed door meetings the judge and the two sides had a chance to view the notes side by side with known examples of PFs handwriting and it was painfully obvious the notes were written by PF. otherwise i would tend to think it was the defenses obligation to ask the court for analysis on the handwriting. or, in the end, PF to tell the judge himself that he needed the notes to be verified. since neither the defense nor PF requested analysis they seem to accept the notes were authored by PF.

Why does PF keep saying in the letters that JM's partner Wendy is "a cash cow" ? What is he getting at with that, any thoughts?
Well this sorta confirms to me that PF may have been looking for the same setup in his online
search for women.
I ALWAYS suspected he "sniffed" money from
the B family and this was the reason he pursued her.

I posted the same thing a few pages back. Isn't there a Super Max prison in CO? If he is charged with solicitation to murder all the people on his hit list (including Slater) maybe they'll put him in a Federal prison.
Yes, there is a Super Max prison in Colorado, I believe in Florence, has the Unibomber and El Chapo there as well as many other infamous criminals, can only hope Patrick ends up there.

Wow hard to get caught up, thanks for all the work.

A couple of thoughts....did they ever specify that all those various teeth around the house were even human? Having lived in the country for a long time we always had deer jaws, elk, etc, the teeth don't look anything like human teeth. Plus they had dogs, horses. I'm not referring to the fragments found in the burn pile.

Einstein award: the guy who gets his gang insignia tattooed across his face then has to continually explain he's no longer a member.

Slater said he believed it was PF’s handwriting, and the defense never made any attempt to question their authenticity.
How could they question who write it? It contained personal information about witnesses only PF knew about. Who needs someone to discuss how all the letters are written consistent with his known handwriting and no stop and start line indicative of a forger? His guilty knowledge is like his mental DNA. We knew he was an abusive narcissist, but I think the savage murder of KB took him to vindictive serial killer who loved manipulating others to do his dirty work and take the blame for him, too.

I will have a hard time thinking logically in future cases now because this case actually does read like a bad novel!!

My heart breaks for KB’s family. Poor little KB will only be able to hear stories of her awesome mom. Hopefully, they will be able to raise her to be a strong, caring woman like they did her mother.

Sometimes evil blindsides good simply because good can’t wrap its mind around the depths evil can descend.

I agree, I can imagine how they all must be scared and looking over their shoulders. I can't even understand why he would want any of Krystal's family dead, I don't think they knew him on a personal level. John and his partner Cindy- they must be wrecks, after hearing that.

If there is any doubt in anyone's mind that Patrick is a sick and twisted individual that should never see the outside of prison ever again, then I am convinced that even a video tape of him committing murder just wouldn't be enough evidence that he's guilty. Way too much evidence against him, way too many witnesses, and they backed up everything KK told LE.

I am really curious about the letter PF wrote about Doe calling his mother, having both her cell and land phone numbers- Doe wouldn't know those numbers on his own. Obviously, mother and son had a code with the damn horses and elk, just like PF did with Kenney and the horses. I do wish that she had taken the stand, just to see her reaction to questions by the prosecution, even if she plead the 5th.

Thank God Baby K is with the Berreth's. After seeing how he mentioned to Doe about the ages of Krystal's children, that makes me all the more convinced that Baby K was not the issue in terms of getting rid of Kelsey and KK now, as well. If he would mention Krystal's kids like that, you can't convince me that this man is a loving father, sorry.

I'm really relieved he didn't have any of the Berreth's on that list, but who knows if he has anything else up his sleeve.

I think I am just too stunned by this entire trial- it' overwhelming to be honest. Scary, too, especially since he was plotting more murders from his prison cell.

He DID have CB on that list!

Yes, there is a Super Max prison in Colorado, I believe in Florence, has the Unibomber and El Chapo there as well as many other infamous criminals, can only hope Patrick ends up there.

The Supermax in Florence is a federal prison. This was not charged/tried in federal court.

ETA: just saw if he were to be charged with solicitation for murder of all those others. Sorry, not with it yet this morning!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members