TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

I just watched a video on fb (therefore speculation/MOO) made by the wife of the man who helped this woman at the Walmart/called the police. She claims that the woman said her name was "Christine." Does Prisma go by any other names?

I cannot stop refreshing this page to check for updates and hoping to see that it is indeed her! I can't imagine how brutal this wait must be for her family and friends. Sending much love to you all, and I hope you get to bring Prisma home today. <3

I just watched a video on fb (therefore speculation/MOO) made by the wife of the man who helped this woman at the Walmart/called the police. She claims that the woman said her name was "Christine." Does Prisma go by any other names?

I cannot stop refreshing this page to check for updates and hoping to see that it is indeed her! I can't imagine how brutal this wait must be for her family and friends. Sending much love to you all, and I hope you get to bring Prisma home today. <3
I also watched that video, we are praying its prisma, but also realize it could be another lost female who may have come up missing! There are a lot of things that match with prisma one being this female said she has been missing since April. She also stated she didn't know that it was already November according to a witness. The county she was in is known for human trafficking, we can only pray it is Prisma.

Good morning everyone. I run the where is Prisma Reyes Facebook page. I have been in contact with Prisma's step father, as recent as this morning. Unfortunately the police department is not willing to provide any information to the family as to whether or not it is in fact Prisma. The family is doing all they can, along with some other sources, to 100% confirm whether this is Prisma or not. As of right now, at this very moment, we do not have that answer. I am helping the family as best as I can at this time, as I am a former licensed private investigator. Even if this is not Prisma, we are all very hopeful this new attention on her disappearance will bring more leads and information.
I can assure you the family sincerely appreciates all of the prayers, thoughts and comments at this time.

Where is Prisma Reyes

Good morning everyone. I run the where is Prisma Reyes Facebook page. I have been in contact with Prisma's step father, as recent as this morning. Unfortunately the police department is not willing to provide any information to the family as to whether or not it is in fact Prisma. The family is doing all they can, along with some other sources, to 100% confirm whether this is Prisma or not. As of right now, at this very moment, we do not have that answer. I am helping the family as best as I can at this time, as I am a former licensed private investigator. Even if this is not Prisma, we are all very hopeful this new attention on her disappearance will bring more leads and information.
I can assure you the family sincerely appreciates all of the prayers, thoughts and comments at this time.

Where is Prisma Reyes

Thank you so much for the update! We are all praying that this is Prisma!

Where is Prisma Reyes
Thank you so much for the update. We’re here and hoping for the best for Prisma and her family!

This is absolutely insane! I'm glad the woman is safe, and sooo hope it's Prisma.

moo... Thought: police aren't releasing info because they are tracking down the suspect... They want to keep it close and then will announce when they have a POI, suspect, or, hopefully, someone in custody. I hope the Walmart cameras caught him or his car/license plate.

This is absolutely insane! I'm glad the woman is safe, and sooo hope it's Prisma.

moo... Thought: police aren't releasing info because they are tracking down the suspect... They want to keep it close and then will announce when they have a POI, suspect, or, hopefully, someone in custody. I hope the Walmart cameras caught him or his car/license plate.

Praying it is her also. But, why wouldn't the police contact the family or share information with the family once they came to them? At that point, they should've provided any info that had, I would think (even if it was confirmed it was not Prisma). This doesn't make sense.

Praying it is her also. But, why wouldn't the police contact the family or share information with the family once they came to them? At that point, they should've provided any info that had, I would think (even if it was confirmed it was not Prisma). This doesn't make sense.

I know!! Seems like they should? Maybe they think the family wouldn't "keep quiet" about developments or details and could tip off the man? Maybe they don't want him to know that they know who he is??? MOO. Just trying to think of reasons for them not telling anything!!!

I know!! Seems like they should? Maybe they think the family wouldn't "keep quiet" about developments or details and could tip off the man? Maybe they don't want him to know that they know who he is??? MOO. Just trying to think of reasons for them not telling anything!!!
I hadn’t thought of that reason. I SO hope you’re right. The reasons I had come up with for not telling family are
1) woman doesn’t know who she is (amnesia)—the woman in WalMart reportedly didn’t even know it was November & was shocked by this
2) woman is not Prisma and have not been able to find her family yet
3)she doesn’t want to be found (I hate this one :()

I actually think your reasoning is the best. Hopefully the family will have an answer soon!

Where is Prisma Reyes

Thank you so much for the update! Greatly appreciated!! Prayers for Prisma!

No matter who she is, a woman has escaped CAPTIVITY in front of a bunch of witnesses and the perp got away. There has got to be a manhunt going on. This woman was in bad shape and didn’t even know what month it was. I mean, WTH??? This is crazy! It’s possible that it is Prisma and the family knows by now. I really hope this is the case! Like maine2016 said, they could be asked not to share anything as surely a manhunt is ongoing. Hopefully they know and it’s just that we don’t.

And if it’s not her, another woman is free after surviving a terrible ordeal and I am thankful for that. The search for Prisma will continue if this is the case. Surely the family at least knows by now!

Where is Prisma Reyes

Bringing this forward again. No new update since this morning, but interesting comments by someone initials SM—She said she read about why the family might not be being told. Having to do with their safety and investigation/big ring bust. No idea if she knows what she’s talking about, but that could make sense.

Also someone mentioned another missing woman, Erika Gaytan (29) from El Paso, and that maybe it’s her. She has a thread here, but there’s nothing about this on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK
Back