CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motive... I fear that the day KB didn't have an abortion is the day that sealed her fate.

I find it illuminating that she was kicked out for being pregnant (I suspect it wasn't for BEING pregnant, but rather for STAYING pregnant), as if she got pregnant all by herself. You'd think a family who has cattle and dogs might know more about how pregnancies happen.

I also find it telling that she was called a hooker. That tells me little about KB but A LOT about the hinky situation KB walked into. Somebody must have brought home LOTS of women of questionable repute. MOO

Moreover when those sorts of women go missing, many go unreported. And unmissed.

They might want to drain Pikes Peak of its trees and see what secrets they find.

He gets off on violence. "It gets his blood moving."

He scares me. Even behind bars.

MOO

I want to be respectful of your POV. But I don’t understand it. How is it that you’re still riding the same horse as back in Feb. How is it that all that testimony - and then the paper towel kill list - doesn’t sway you one iota?

“There is something about the whole plot that, for me, reeks of female scheming. And KK has an identifiable motive where PF's is unknown and only guessed about.

It makes no sense to me that KK was in a relationship with PF 15 years ago, has always carried a torch for him, hooked up with him again in 2016, the love of her life - then in 2018 he is now suddenly evil incarnate, may have killed before, is soliciting KK to commit murder for months, threatening her, threatening her children, and KK is blabbing all this to her BFF to spread the word that PF is going to murder KB - then KK goes to CO to help dispose of evidence.

It looks like KK was setting up PF for months.”
The explanation is "simple", some people just cannot "add." They failed addition and are incapable of adding up the evidence that was so meticulously revealed during this trial. It defies common sense so it must boil down to simple addition. And I mean there's a LOT of "SIMPLE" going on here.

Just goes to show you how KK bought into his manipulation. He probably said his daughter's life depends on her getting rid of KB. I almost feel sorry for KK. Almost.
Now we know what she meant when she told her friend she had never seen that kind of evil when she referred to PF.
It was probably the first time she realized how soulless and inhumane he really was.

Imo

He was too arrogant to take such a deal. He thought he could get away with it.

And I want to say something about the defense. They’re not ineffective. They’re not incompetent.

Criminal defense attorneys are used to losing. They lose constantly because their clients are usually guilty. They’re used to that.

But their job and what they feel committed to is making sure that due process is upheld and that their client gets a fair trial. They make sure the government isn’t just going through the motions or railroading someone.

They force the state to prove its case and follow the rules.

And thank God. Because without that we’d be Russia or Saudi Arabia or Iran. Not the United States.

So here they made sure the state did it’s job and they did theirs with very little to work with. They went through every option and had roadblocks at every turn. Can’t ask this because it will open up that. Can’t put this person on the stand because then X or Y or Z could happen.

They knew that everything they wanted to do in the case could open doors to something worse for their client.

And while their nonsense about KK was ridiculous I didn’t see them do things that were unethical or outrageous like the criminal attorney in the Dulos case for example.

I’m not worried about any successful appeal.

Thank you for the reminder on what a criminal defense attorney’s role is. It’s a good reminder that they are not awful or incompetent—they are doing their job.

Motive... I fear that the day KB didn't have an abortion is the day that sealed her fate.

I find it illuminating that she was kicked out for being pregnant (I suspect it wasn't for BEING pregnant, but rather for STAYING pregnant), as if she got pregnant all by herself. You'd think a family who has cattle and dogs might know more about how pregnancies happen.

I also find it telling that ste was called a hooker. That tells me little about KB but A LOT about the hinky situation KB walked into. Somebody must have brought home LOTS of women of questionable repute. MOO

Moreover when those sorts of women go missing, many go unreported. And unmissed.

They might want to drain Pikes Peak of its tree and see who secrets they find.

He gets off on violence. "It gets his blood moving."

He scares me. Even behind bars.

MOO
It also tells me about SF's thinking.
I recall discussing this phenomena w/ a counselor- women who hate other women but
they, themselves oversexualize other women...
Often there was some sexual abuse in the critical woman's past.

Yes, the house was described as having excessive clutter, like that of a hoarder. I wouldn't be surprised if she saved them.

Imo
I didn't know that but it makes perfect sense and adds a new dimension to life at the franch.

I am always intrigued by the environment in which one dwells and what it reveals about them.

SF is as delusional and as bat ____ crazy as her son, thinking she was going to get custody of Baby K.

MOO, MOO, MOO

This morning I’m still chuckling over PF’s plan to eliminate witnesses. Did he really believe that if everyone associated with this case who could testify suddenly disappeared .... all of them ... that the prosecutor would say “oh, never mind, I see we don’t have any witnesses so we’ll cancel our plans and let him go”? :D

The level of PF’s delusion is truly incredible :rolleyes:

If KK is a "Hystrionic" personality, being easily influenced is one of the demoninators of this
condition. We discussed her personality defects
way back, if I recall.
I think she also has some traits similar to Borderline Personality Disorder.
Her father described her as eager to please.
She would have been especially so with someone she idealized or with a lover.

Imo

BBM
What makes you think 1st degree is a stretch?
I'ts not me that thinks 1st degree is a stretch. I said I don't see how it's stretch. That takes some PF mental Gymnastics imho.
He planned this well ahead of time, had three attempts to get er done, but his partner wouldn't do it.Plus there's the robbery charge. 15 blows with the bat. He also had Baby K there while he did it.

He didn't say it, but he must think it: if there aren't any witnesses, it didn't happen.

Oh, but it did happen. 10 to 15 times. And then with 6 gallons.

The real problem with PF is that HE is too big to flush.

MOO

BBM:
He's been superb!

Sam's been our Main Man throughout.

Were it not for Sam Kraemer, we here would not have one septillionth of the information about the trial that we've gotten courtesy of Sam.

He's been the one reporter who's worked tirelessly to cover this case from its onset.

He's been the one reporter to provide the daily, detailed debriefs re: courtroom testimony since this trial began.

He's been the one reporter to sit there faithfully documenting what occurs in that courtroom, day after day, the fact that he took an entire Friday off to attend some wedding, notwithstanding.

We here owe Sam a debt of gratitude we can never repay, so here's what we can do to repay him:

@GoJacks can take some of the used gift cards MassGuy sent him and give them to Sam in court on Monday.

It's literally the least we can do for Sam after all he's done for us.

GoJacks, I know regifting is considered tacky, but so is giving people used gift cards in the first place, so it's okay.

With any luck, Taco Bell is Sam's favorite restaurant.

JMO.

Sam drives by the Woodland Park infamous Sonic on the drive to court, wonder if he’s been tempted to drive thru?

MassGuyThe Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed
As excited as I am to see how the prosecution wraps this up tomorrow, and who they call to the stand (please be SF), I’m more excited to hear the defense put forth by PF’s public defenders.

We’ve had some good laughs at PF’s stupidity thus far, but the fanciful tale the defense is going to attempt to sell the jury, should take the cake.

That “house” has a rock solid foundation so far. Show us otherwise, defense...

Thursday at 6:04 PMReport
Unlike

Due to time constraints the past couple of weeks, I’ve been limited to Twitter for most info on this. Quickly scanning threads now & came across this from Mass Guy. Whoda’ ever thunk just how much stupider PF would get? He actually thought taking out all these people was even a remote possibility? No words for this stupid, evil, vile, empty . (Maybe a few words....)

<modsnip: redacted user ID>
What do they need more to convict this man on first degree charges! This would be incomprehensible
3:37 PM - 15 Nov 2019

@SamKraemerTV
It’s more about giving the jury the option. Judge Scott Sells said other convictions have been overturned because the jury wasn’t given the option to pursue a lesser charge
Like with Kaylee Anthony murder. Still this case is more cut a dry than that. But good that they get that option.
MOO

Wait. Can the "her" referred to with the code words be JB's girlfriend? I read it five times and now am wondering about the reference being to SF. Are the entirety of these letters or notes somewhere else to read? I keep getting different bits and pieces each time notes are posted. Was that reference on the same note with SF's telephone numbers or was that on a different note?
I know, I was confused by that at first and questioned as well. That's actually why I asked why he had referred to Wendy as the cash cow. Like was PF implying Wendy had the money to pay for/fund anything done on PF's behalf? But -- then later PF writes about kidnapping Joe and Wendy and also robbing their house, so I truly don't think Wendy was the one he was referring to in code. AND most telling, SF's home and cell phone number were listed on this first letter even though it didn't identify her by name.

While I wrote what Sam said in the FB live verbatim (for this letter, not all my notes), he did stress that Slater was on the stand reading through these notes FAST and that Sam was just doing his best to keep up. So what he was reading on the video were notes from his own shorthand, which explains why there might be some gaps, or any phrases missing in-between, and some confusion. We don't have the official court transcript of Slater reading the notes verbatim.

Last edited:
This morning I’m still chuckling over PF’s plan to eliminate witnesses. Did he really believe that if everyone associated with this case who could testify suddenly disappeared .... all of them ... that the prosecutor would say “oh, never mind, I see we don’t have any witnesses so we’ll cancel our plans and let him go”? :D

I think I gasped when I first read it, then laughed my butt off! I do not understand him and never will. I don't think there are words to describe his stupidity.
I don't know about everyone else but if Dan May isn't busy after the verdict is read I'm up for some more Frazee-isms. I'm sure they have more dirt on him.

It is like he thought his "friend" and his people were just going to round up all the people on the list and hold them hostage until the 22nd. At what point do they say, Enough! We need to take a closer look at this guy's brain? I really want to hear more about him from locals who grew up with him and went through school with him.

MassGuyThe Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed
As excited as I am to see how the prosecution wraps this up tomorrow, and who they call to the stand (please be SF), I’m more excited to hear the defense put forth by PF’s public defenders.

We’ve had some good laughs at PF’s stupidity thus far, but the fanciful tale the defense is going to attempt to sell the jury, should take the cake.

That “house” has a rock solid foundation so far. Show us otherwise, defense...

Thursday at 6:04 PMReport
Unlike

Due to time constraints the past couple of weeks, I’ve been limited to Twitter for most info on this. Quickly scanning threads now & came across this from Mass Guy. Whoda’ ever thunk just how much stupider PF would get? He actually thought taking out all these people was even a remote possibility? No words for this stupid, evil, vile, empty ***. (Maybe a few words....)
But we would all get banned for life,and that would be the end of WS.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member