CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is like he thought his "friend" and his people were just going to round up all the people on the list and hold them hostage until the 22nd. At what point do they say, Enough! We need to take a closer look at this guy's brain? I really want to hear more about him from locals who grew up with him and went through school with him.

The news reporter Trevor Phipps (of TMJ) went to High School with him. Said he was really quiet.

sam notes #5

- we are calling this witness "John Doe"
- "this evidence is only admitted related to PF's consciousness of guilt"
- he asked PF to send money to his prison account
- PF asked him about tattoo on his face, represents a prison gang. no longer a member of that gang
- two convicted felonies on his record
- doe said they were both curious about each other's case
- pF asked if doe's prison gang could do something to help him "eliminate witnesses"
- PF was staring straight down at this point
- PF asked more than once to "take care of a witness" (KK)
- PF wrote about 16 letters total...
- judge said the jury can decide the weight of the credibility it deserved
- doe said PF shared names, phone numbers, addresses, like KK and Michelle Stein
- doe is facing pending charges, is trying to get them resolved in one county - that is a possibility in exchange for helping
- defense went through some of the cases against doe
- When doe called the DA last weekend, he thought he was facing 20-30 years
- Doe met with defense when he bonded out of jail in October 2019
- doe called defense but then didn't want to talk to them
- doe met prosecution Monday night, this week
- doe was looking to sell these letters on eBay
- doe was in a pod with PF... recognized him from tv. he was bored.. doe saw a 48 hour special on this case before the trial began.. knew who PF was..
- doe got a subpoena on Tuesday
- another subpoena in wells county
- he said he came forward bc he was looking for a plea deal in his burglary case... but it was already dropped to a misdemeanor before he came forward
- went through names on the list.. he said he heard those names, mostly KK's relatives from PF
- Doe was given sheila's number from PF
- No jury questions
- excused and released

- CBI agent Greg Slater recalled
- Slater said he became aware of Doe's existence last Saturday
- read the letters, is familiar with them
- he goes through them one by one
- says "flush when you're done"
- do you know where to find..
- Sam's going REALLY fast through what the notes say - I will have to go back and review
- "Wendi is the cash cow"
- these notes are all written on like a tri-folded napkin
- PF wanted to write down things that were sensitive so that he didn't speak out loud about this
- says KK's kids are 5 and 7..
- PF wrote to Doe... "Don't mention me on your calls"
- Slater says he is familiar with PF's handwriting and it's consistent with PF's handwriting
- one note is on back of receipt from the prison commissary
- PF identifies all of KK's family members
- physical description of KK
- details where KK's family lives
- KK's parents were never interviewed or identified by the media
- Sam won't read the swear words, it's kind of cute and endearing "bad word that starts with an s" Lol. Heart him.
- Something about KK hiring a hitman. The DA putting words in her mouth.
- Referencing/advising where they could go "discard" something... someone..

BBM

A little spark of light in the dark. A little bit of good and innocence among all this evil. It's small, and it doesn't eliminate the pain of KB's family, but it's there. Thanks for the little extra comment. It makes reading this more bearable.

FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 10: Judge says if jury doesn't convict on 1st-degree murder, lesser charge is an option

The people the jail friend claims Frazee asked him to kill are as follows:
Agent Gregg Slater, CBI
Sydney Kenney, Krystyal's dad
Deddy McIntyre, Krystal's mom
Kolton Kenney, Krystal's brother
Kristi Kenney, Krystal's aunt
Joe Moore, Frazee's friend
Wendi Clark, Joe Moore's wife
Chad Lee, Krystal's ex husband
Michelle Stein, Krystal's friend
Krystal Lee
Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mother
Kendi Kenney, Krystal's brother

Thank you!

If SF did bail John Doe out of jail, and then he had several weeks out of
Jail....... just curious if he may have been considering actually preforming a hit,
Before going to authorities at the last minute?!
Scary

I've thought about that too. It's very scary to think about. Since he had their addresses, I wonder if he did any drive-bys? I said last night I'm sure LE, FBI and CBI were on it quickly.

If SF did bail John Doe out of jail, and then he had several weeks out of
Jail....... just curious if he may have been considering actually preforming a hit,
Before going to authorities at the last minute?!
Scary
Good thing he didn't go through with it. At least we have one person that came forward before anyone got brutally murdered. Even though some on the list didn't.
MOO

It’s absurd. And there’s also this ridiculously goofy aspect to him trying to act like he could be a big gangster. I mean we know he’s a psychopath but while it’s easy for him to beat to death a blindfolded, defenseless and unsuspecting woman it’s not as easy running with rough street criminals and keeping up with them.

But the words he uses and the way he thinks he can appeal to them is embarrassingly silly. I can’t explain the way I would like to.

And then he thinks, like a toddler, if he closes his eyes he can make it all go away? “Well, bud, I guess all the witnesses against you mysteriously died or disappeared so you’re free. Oh and also, here’s your daughter back.”
You make perfect sense. It is ridiculous and laughable if the topic wasn't so serious. "They need to all disappear. Throw me down your plans and ideas." I mean what kind of gangsters actually talk like that?

It is like he thought his "friend" and his people were just going to round up all the people on the list and hold them hostage until the 22nd. At what point do they say, Enough! We need to take a closer look at this guy's brain? I really want to hear more about him from locals who grew up with him and went through school with him.
One of PF's friends said in court that PF suddenly changed and the friend started copying down what PF said...... I think someone needs to examine the circumstances of PF's father's death...... PF is now "getting even" and not necessarily trying to influence the trial.

I am 30 pages behind as I write this. I wanted to point out that PF shaved his head around the time he writes his letters. When I first heard of him shaving his head my first thought was he is trying to be accepted into a prison gang. White Suprematist shave their heads in prison. It’s a form of belonging. I know nothing of the prisoner he was trying to get to do his killing but I am sure he wasn’t cozying up to MS 13. He already is adapting to prison life and trying to manipulate murder and terror from his cell. He is similar to Charles Manson in this way but no where as good at it as Charlie was. His whole claim to fame is he beat a 105 lb girl to death after he tricked her with a blindfold. Coward at best.

You guys, I have been SO busy the last couple of days running from courthouse to courthouse on thousands of things. I'm sorry I haven't checked in, but I've been reading every single page; usually by the time I read something someone's tagged me in asking a question, that thread has closed. I'm still about 20 pages behind on this thread but I'm moving it along. I plan on being available as much as possible today and tomorrow for any legal questions I can try to answer before court resumes (for them AND me lol) Monday.

In addition to the personal betrayal, humiliation, financial devastation, public scorn and ridicule KK has and will continue to endure, she has now been sentenced to a lifetime of looking over her shoulder, watching passing cars from behind the curtains. PF knows EVERYTHING about her including all of her vulnerabilities which he will exploit to no end. Of all of the people he wanted done away with, she was at the top of the list. He blames her for his downfall and he wants to punish her, going forward it is all about hate and revenge for PF. MOO

You guys, I have been SO busy the last couple of days running from courthouse to courthouse on thousands of things. I'm sorry I haven't checked in, but I've been reading every single page; usually by the time I read something someone's tagged me in asking a question, that thread has closed. I'm still about 20 pages behind on this thread but I'm moving it along. I plan on being available as much as possible today and tomorrow for any legal questions I can try to answer before court resumes (for them AND me lol) Monday.
Thanks so much @riolove77 ! We are all still in a bit of shock at the brutality of the testimony yesterday and then to find out he’s soliciting to have all the witnesses killed was just too much! Do you think they will charge him for this ? They did not refute the letters testimony IMO

Here you go... not sure what he means by the "hole in S to sell" ?

Letters to the prison buddy:

Top of Letter One
Flush when you're done
You know where to find
Krystal Jean Kenny Lee?
Chad Lee?
Michelle Stein?
Joe Moore?
Wendy Clark?
They all need to disappear unseen until at least November 22 after the trial.
Wendy is the cash cow. Joe has all kinds of **** to sell.
Pass a message to her or call.
Use a fake name that all the horses are taken care of?
Or have her tell me the elk hunt was successful?

Front of Letter 12 - sounded like the note said something like:
Flush.
How gangster will you get?
I've got an idea.
Hole in S to sell?
But you'd have to kidnap and hide em until you're done.
South Florrisant, guy and chic.
55 to 60 years old.
Have wheels.
Have cards shipped to hack and sell.

Front of Letter 16
Joe is bald on top, brown/gray hair on top, 5'10", 220
Wendy gray, brown hair, 5' 8"
Only thing is they can't show back up before or during trial
Joe Moore, Krystal Kenney, Michelle Stein, Chad Lee are all going to testify against me. Can you make them all disappear?
Wendy is a cash cow.
All of this is just between us right??? (3 question marks)
If you rob their place, the sky is the limit within reason.
Add “the sky is the limit within reason” to our “Dumbest PF Lines” list.

Remember in Oct the DA said they were having trouble locating a witness? Wonder if they were one of the names on his napkin notes.

Remember when Richard Nixon said, "I am not a criminal," while the country was listening to his White House tapes? It's sort of like that.
Remember when Richard Nixon said, "I am not a criminal," while the country was listening to his White House tapes? It's sort of like that.

lol, thanks @MemPat. You are showing your age :p Thanks for some levity in this awful case.

I agree. I think the only ones who would know the DA's office was working with KK--and a prison gang member--would be the DA's office. The defense was claiming they weren't receiving discovery right up to the start of the trial. This "bombshell" evidence they were informed about on Monday.

Nope, I didn't find Bentley or KK credible. I found it all too conveniently coordinated by the prosecution to make up for the lack of forensic evidence such as KK claiming PF told her to look for dented floorboards and voila! on the last day of the trial dented floorboards introduced not by law enforcement but a paid witness for the prosecution who admitted he based his testimony on what KK said. Why didn't investigators spray the same chemicals on the LR walls and floor as they did in the bathroom rather than bring in some retired guy from Denver who said he watched a video? LE seized five teeth during a sw of the Frazee farm but it seems the only tooth they tested was the one that voila! appeared in an area they only found because of KK and it was "believed" to be a female tooth.

What does surprise me is that the Judge allowed an admitted prison gang member, a convicted felon currently awaiting trial on more felonies to testify without forensic verification of his claims.

I don't find any of it believable but I'm not on the jury and I'm sure glad I don't live there.
JMO

With all due respect, I don't think you understand the evidentiary rules required to get items into evidence. It's not about WHO introduces them, it's about whether the proper foundation is laid and the item is properly authenticated. To insinuate the prosecution team here is withholding evidence in a nationally covered murder trial, risking their bar licenses by doing so, and that this judge is just letting anyone and everyone bring in anything they want as evidence, and the defense just has their hands tied and can't do anything about is, is ludicrous.

sam notes #8

- KB's father is in court with family members, they are supporting each other
- trying to see if cameras will be allowed in when the verdict is announced
- KK will be sentenced by the same judge
- OH!! Sam DOES think PF or SF bonded John Doe out. Which, to me, imo, would seem to sure make a strong case for some kind of "deal" or "exchange of services" type thing taking place.

And that’s taking a step in furtherance of a conspiracy. So it is remotely possible they could go after SF for that if they can prove she knew and bailed him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam