MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested in the head injury she received that was part of an attack or assault. I'd like to hear the backstory & wonder what it may have to do with her now missing.

I've been busy Googling :D Without names, places, dates, it's going to be a challenge to find out when/where the incident took place and who was involved.

terrifying that you can not be safe anywhere anymore

Love your avatar. Those shoes are the bomb.

If you want to look at really unsafe periods of time, take a look at the 1930's. Boy, was that ever a violence-prone decade and women weren't safe lots of places. This case shows that it's not just younger women at risk.

That last phone call must surely hold more details. How many people even knew about that cabin?

Love your avatar. Those shoes are the bomb.

If you want to look at really unsafe periods of time, take a look at the 1930's. Boy, was that ever a violence-prone decade and women weren't safe lots of places. This case shows that it's not just younger women at risk.

That last phone call must surely hold more details. How many people even knew about that cabin?
I love the shoes. You cant live in Oregon without owning Nikes.... lol

I didn't realize the 30's was that violent for women

I finally had time to watch the entire Brainscratch podcast. I also just reread Knox's post #574, and if you can't take the time to watch/listen to the podcast, Knox has captured the main points. I will note a couple of things that stood out for me during the interview with Adrienne's sister, Jenny, who is very articulate. A good portion of the interview is based on "theories" that Jenny and other family members/friends have discussed based on the limited information that they've been given in the case. It doesn't seem like the family has much more information than as been presented in media reports or discussed here on Websleuths. The family has "theories" not unlike those of us following the case.

There were a couple of instances during the interview when Jenny hesitated to respond to a question posed to her, and "eye searches" were obvious before she answered. I don't know if this is significant or not. I don't want to speculate aloud and will keep my thoughts to myself for now.

Last edited:
I'd say that the sister is a verified insider. MSM quote insiders all the time. It's up to you to believe what they are saying.

Now that I've watched the entire podcast, there wasn't anything that we didn't already know except the first name of the boyfriend. I don't know whether or not podcasts are considered MSM, but Adrienne's sister is a reliable source.

Now that I've watched the entire podcast, there wasn't anything that we didn't already know except the first name of the boyfriend. I don't know whether or not podcasts are considered MSM, but Adrienne's sister is a reliable source.
I found the name at the 51 I think minute mark of Wendy, who the sister said she could have been with and possibly followed home as new as well as the text at 130am same night to Lundy. As well as the bullet hole in her own car. I found the phone call explanation of why 4 minutes and why not call 911 as new. I found the reason she was there new . I found the tiles as reason b.f left as new.

I found the name at the 51 I think minute mark of Wendy, who the sister said she could have been with and possibly followed home as new as well as the text at 130am same night to Lundy. As well as the bullet hole in her own car. I found the phone call explanation of why 4 minutes and why not call 911 as new. I found the reason she was there new . I found the tiles as reason b.f left as new.

Isn't Wendy the rescue dog that Ada and Lundy adopted? We knew about the dog previously but not his/her name. The dog was found unharmed and locked up in the cabin by LE.

Was her purse, ID/drivers license or money found in the cabin?

I don't recall any specific mention of these items, but some media reports suggest that Adrienne is missing with no personal identification. I suppose this means a purse, wallet, keys, phone, etc. or whatever items she would normally have with her.

Interesting article.

Is "subject of interest" the same as "person of interest" in regards to Websleuths TOS, sleuthing, etc?

I think different jurisdictions use different terms. "Subject" is a fairly neutral word and means almost the same thing (in philosophy the word "person" has taken on a special meaning in the past 30 years or so...subject is definitely more neutral).

That's all I got. I guess only a mod would know for sure. Indeed, "subject" seems to imply more scrutiny than "person," so I would think "subject of interest" is in between "person of interest" and "suspect."

I don't recall any specific mention of these items, but some media reports suggest that Adrienne is missing with no personal identification. I suppose this means a purse, wallet, keys, phone, etc. or whatever items she would normally have with her.

They located her boots, cell phone, vehicle and gun but no specific mention of ID. Hmmm... Maybe nothing strange in this, I guess. Initially, I read that her gun was found in the cabin but her sister states it was actually outside in the leaves.

I guess LE has more info leading to their suspicions of foul play.

Where exactly the gun was found was new to me. I knew it was found at the cabin, but the way her sister describes where it was found paints a bit of a different picture.

Also mentions the theory that the family has about Ada going out the window onto the roof and there was also a ladder propped up on the side of the house where she was suspected to be on the roof. Sis thinks someone used the ladder to get up to her. I may have heard that previously but it got buried in my mind somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson