OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see _____ May WAGNER on the document at the top. Did Hanna ever use WAGNER as her own last name?
Not to my knowledge, but JW and HMR did get matching "ring" tattoos on their left (?) ring fingers. I don't know the date or even the approximate time period they had it done.

Just a possible scenario, what if they were "married" in some kind of ceremony at Fred's church (in the eyes of God and fred), but without a marriage license and nothing legally filled afterwards.

CRsr and DR might have approved that, but insisted HMR wait until she was 18 to be legally wed. Or they might have insisted she have her high school diploma before she legally wed.

Last edited:
Yes. Even more ironic is the first trial begins on wee ones birthday. Karma is a ____. :mad:
Yah. Her great grandma's trial. I hope she's with a permanent family and sees her sister and cousins. Jake would have to be convicted before she can be legally adopted, which I hope happens--her being adopted. (get a new last name)
Unless Jake is innocent of course.

Not to my knowledge, but JW and HMR did get matching "ring" tattoos on their left (?) ring fingers. I don't know the date or even the approximate time period they had it done.

Just a possible scenario, what if they were "married" in some kind of ceremony at Fred's church (in the eyes of God and fred), but without a marriage license and nothing legally filled afterwards.

CRsr and DR might have approved that, but insisted HMR wait until she was 18 to be legally wed. Or they might have insisted she have her high school diploma before she legally wed.
Left ring fingers. Were going to get married in August 2015, Hanna was 18 then. Hanna showed her finger on FB. I always wondered if this is the ring tattoo on Jake's ring finger?
424FE55E00000578-4683690-image-a-3_1500034240785.jpg

Sounds like a definite possibility. I just don't know how/why it would be used on a legal document like that.

Jmo or maybe they never wed because of getting assistance from the state Jmo

If you enlarge the document in the photocopy of the affidavit you can see a second document behind it. It shows a paper naming Jake as Plaintiff and Hanna as defendant.

There is a third document behind it from Juvenile division that appears to have "Hanna May WAGNER" on it.

Looks like Jake had something drawn. I wonder where MSM got the document.

Stef DiPietrantonio on Twitter

ETA changed last name to Wagner.
I'm not sure exactly which piece of paper is the third document. Is it up in the left top corner?
Is there a possibility, this might be referring to the name of the child? Her first name also ends in an "a" and has the same middle name as her mother. It would not surprise me if the child's surname was Wagner.

Unusual fact in reading thru Jake Wagner’s custody affidavit: he claims he & Hanna Rhoden’s baby Sophia IS his - she has same hair, eyes, ears, nose, mouth etc & a “unique Wagner trait” a hammer toe next to big toe on each foot @FOX19 Stef DiPietrantonio on Twitter
Bbm This cracks me up. What court decides custody of a child based on physical characteristics. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151